BajaNomad

Was Nomads down tonight?

Hook - 4-15-2013 at 08:16 PM

I was unable to get on for 20-30 minutes between about 745-810 or so. Anyone else?

Trying to determine if it is something with my computer. No trouble getting on any other sites.

I've had trouble getting on, at times, for the last couple weeks, actually. Not logging on, just getting to the forums.

Pompano - 4-16-2013 at 08:31 AM

Went to sleep early last night, so don't know about that time, but did notice some connection problems a couple days ago.

shari also had the same connection problem, but it soon disappeared and all is back to normal.

The message read some error encryption which I don't recall...with a message suggesting to 'de-bug', so I sprayed my laptop with Raid.

David K - 4-16-2013 at 10:00 AM

Doug is coming by in a bit, I will ask him...

Skipjack Joe - 4-16-2013 at 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano

The message read some error encryption which I don't recall...with a message suggesting to 'de-bug', so I sprayed my laptop with Raid.

:lol::lol:

Mulegena - 4-16-2013 at 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skipjack Joe
Quote:

:lol::lol:

So, some Mal-ware got a'hold of your computter, Pompy?
And you sprayed it with Mal-athion, did'ya?

edited to stop and take a bite outta my Macintosh!

[Edited on 4-16-2013 by Mulegena]

Pompano - 4-16-2013 at 10:52 AM

Not to worry, Muley :rolleyes:

I can always use my Heavy Duty de-bugger...

David K - 4-16-2013 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
I was unable to get on for 20-30 minutes between about 745-810 or so. Anyone else?

Trying to determine if it is something with my computer. No trouble getting on any other sites.

I've had trouble getting on, at times, for the last couple weeks, actually. Not logging on, just getting to the forums.

Doug said it was not offline last night...

DENNIS - 4-16-2013 at 12:12 PM

Quote:
Not to worry, Muley :rolleyes:

I can always use my Heavy Duty de-bugger...

What's not to like about having a bar in your office? :biggrin: