BajaNomad

Wanted K 55 - Rosarito Corridor Rental . . . July & August, into September

bajacalifornian - 5-29-2013 at 07:21 PM

Looking to escape heat and be near family in San Diego this summer. Wife chooses family over Lopez this year.

Any suggestions for simple digs, sea view internet and TV in my wildest dreams . . . I look forward to your comments!

Terry28 - 5-29-2013 at 09:15 PM

That is the highest rental season of the year, so bargains may be there but they will be scarce. You might check out Popotla, and Cantamar. Both south of Rosarito and ocean view etc. I think you should be prepared for sticker shock at that time of year, but those two places are at the mid-low end of what you seem to be asking for....mi dos pesos

dtutko1 - 5-30-2013 at 04:39 AM

Jeff
We renrted a house in las Gaviotas last year. Ocean view, private beach, near k55. There's a web site for rentals. I highly recomend. Hope things are going well for you.
Don

woody with a view - 5-30-2013 at 05:51 AM

Terry28 has a great place at Gaviotas!!!

bajacalifornian - 5-30-2013 at 07:35 AM

Perfect. Keep those letters and postcards coming. Likely go in the blind stopping in Ensenada and begin the search northbound checking all you recommend. Every two cents helps. Don, please plan Lopez on your return next year.

If we don't score, then it's back to Lopez.

Rentals

bajaguy - 5-30-2013 at 07:56 AM

Try the Punta Banda Newsletter"

puntabandanewsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Somebody always has rentals. There was a recent post about a rental in LaMision.

If you are in the Ensenada area during August, partake of the Wine Festival Events!!!

bajacalifornian - 5-30-2013 at 08:42 PM

Be in a new neighorhood. Hope to see you around.

villafontana - 6-3-2013 at 11:29 AM

Bajacalifornian, try Baja Seasons resort.
This is their site. http://bajaseasons.net/en/
We were there a couple of years ago and it was great. Its only about 1 or 2 miles from La Mission. Hope it helps.