BajaNomad

Looks like the Politicos are at it again.

luv2fish - 8-9-2013 at 03:45 PM

My jaw about dropped when I read this. I wonder how much of this decision was influenced by " Los Pinos "?? What a freakin joke.

http://www.afntijuana.info/informacion_general/20040_caro_qu...

monoloco - 8-9-2013 at 06:05 PM

First Raul Salinas now Caro Quintero, looks like the PRIistas are paying off old debts to the bad actors of their previous reign. Who's next, El Teo?

tiotomasbcs - 8-9-2013 at 06:15 PM

Raul's money was governments money, verdad? I hope as DavidE says they never release his dinero! The killing of DEA agent by Quintero?? Both are not positive moves by the PRI--old debts. Tio ps is Carlos Gortari dead?

monoloco - 8-9-2013 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
Raul's money was governments money, verdad? I hope as DavidE says they never release his dinero! The killing of DEA agent by Quintero?? Both are not positive moves by the PRI--old debts. Tio ps is Carlos Gortari dead?
The judge recently ruled hat he be given the money back. Raul was just a "shrewd investor". LOL

luv2fish - 8-9-2013 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
Quote:
Originally posted by tiotomasbcs
The judge recently ruled hat he be given the money back. Raul was just a "shrewd investor". LOL

Carlitos is alive and well, and soon will have his $160 million plus many properties and busunesses given back to him. I guess the PRI is paying back some old debts.