BajaNomad

Mulege event Nov 15,16,17 2013

BajaBlanca - 11-1-2013 at 10:35 AM

Mulege Expo 2013 - Mulege Expo is an annual event, to promote local economic development, in the small city of beautiful Mulege. A 3 day event: Nov. 15, 16 & 17 featuring parades, singing, dancing, contests and competitions,and food galore.It is great fun for all ages. In its 3rd year, the EXPO is a major event to help a community which has been badly damaged by massive hurricanes and depletion of local fish stocks.You may even participate and set up a booth of your own! - Maria Zunida, restaurantdoney@hotmail.com

-----------------I read this in the Baja Western Onion and I thought I would share.

Thats a first for me !!

captkw - 11-1-2013 at 10:43 AM

I can say without hesitation I have never heard mulege referred to as a city ??? town,., village,,pueblo !!!:?:

Barbareno - 11-1-2013 at 10:58 AM

BajaBlanca is that the same event you and Les went to last year where there was a big Chili contest? Tim and I would love to attend. We figure we will be landing in Asuncion Nov 15th.

bajabuddha - 11-1-2013 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Barbareno
BajaBlanca is that the same event you and Les went to last year where there was a big Chili contest? Tim and I would love to attend. We figure we will be landing in Asuncion Nov 15th.

Barbareno, the Chili Cook-off is a rotarian event the first weekend in March, different gig. It is in at least its' 20th year now. Also a FUN event to attend, for sure.... you'll have a GAS!

BajaBlanca - 11-1-2013 at 11:24 AM

Thanks for clarifying that because I also thought it might be the same event.

Barbreno

captkw - 11-1-2013 at 11:25 AM

Are your the barba from El Charro, with the dogs ?? IF So,, Hola, from Keith and the famous lil Tasha:cool:

Barbareno - 11-1-2013 at 11:30 AM

Sounds like we may be able to do both gigs. March one for sure.

No Capt, that's not me. I have one baja dog but unfortunately will not be able to bring him this time around.

Well,,Hola to ya anyway!!

captkw - 11-1-2013 at 11:35 AM

She is also from BC (isn't everyone ?):lol: and upper BC is GODS country !! K&T

willyAirstream - 11-3-2013 at 01:42 PM

This expo will feature raffles, mountain bike competitions/races, running events as well as booths featuring local foods, craft exhibits, artists and business info booths as well as many other displays. This is the 4th year and the pueblo is going all out to make this a fun event.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Expo-Mulege-2013/292993374131...