BajaNomad

Mom & daughter headed to Gonzaga Bay Nov 4; we need friends

captkw - 11-3-2013 at 01:39 PM

WElCOME and have a great trip..I'm sure your get some respone !!Bump !!

DENNIS - 11-3-2013 at 02:21 PM

Sundays are slow days here, Leslie. Hang tight....you'll get lots of help.

steekers - 11-3-2013 at 10:23 PM

If I were you I would get a palapa from Rancho Grande. They are right next to Alfonsinas. If your able to stay till the race starts we will be camping in Gonzaga area.

Have a good stay.

steekers - 11-3-2013 at 10:46 PM

Great. You should have a good time. My wife and I were just there in Gonzaga last Thursday. Road good up till last bridge, then you have 1.8 miles of some washboard. The palapas are along the shoreline. May be 10 dollars per night, not sure.

Give us a trip report when you get back. :bounce:

mcfez - 11-4-2013 at 07:19 AM

www.papafernandez.com

Great spots......

perhaps I am too late to post this ?

CortezBlue - 11-4-2013 at 07:44 AM

Being in the IT industry for 30 plus years, I just want to say that advertising two women are traveling alone into a secluded area is probably not the best advice.

This is an open forum and anyone can be reading this and may try to draw you into a situation that could be dangerous.

I would network with folks that you know privately and not broadcast your plans.

wessongroup - 11-4-2013 at 08:01 AM

Dittos blue

bufeo - 11-4-2013 at 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by leslie8881... will be staying with friends in town instead. ...l.

If by "in town" you mean San Felipe you can still take a drive down to Bahia de Gonzaga. With the improvements to the road it's now an easy day trip. Drive down, have lunch at Papa's or Alfonsina's, and return to San Felipe.

Allen R

mcfez - 11-4-2013 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bufeo
Quote:
Originally posted by leslie8881... will be staying with friends in town instead. ...l.

If by "in town" you mean San Felipe you can still take a drive down to Bahia de Gonzaga. With the improvements to the road it's now an easy day trip. Drive down, have lunch at Papa's or Alfonsina's, and return to San Felipe.

Allen R

Excellent drive.
Excellent advice CortezBlue

treuboff - 11-4-2013 at 09:43 PM

google Campo Sacrificio, PuntaFinal, When the wind comes up El Rancho is way beyond miserable.

micah202 - 11-4-2013 at 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by steekers
Road good up till last bridge, then you have 1.8 miles of some washboard.

...sounds like no progress in a year!?!:wow: