BajaNomad

Muchas Gracias, Tucker!

Stephanie Jackter - 8-21-2003 at 09:53 AM

I just wanted to thank you (again) for sharing your house with me and the kids this summer. We had a great time for a summer that would have just been ho-hum at best without your hospitality.

We slid into home base after 12 hours from Mochis Sunday night, got 6 hours of sleep and had the kids sitting in school Monday morning with a little sand still twitxt their toes and a pile of good memories. Thanks again. - Stephanie

p.s. Hope the garden is recovering well and you've finally started getting some rain. And yes, believe it or not, we do miss that nasty cat!

De Nada Steph!

Tucker - 8-21-2003 at 11:29 AM

It was comforting to know that my house was being taken care of while I was on my extended vacation to Ensenada. Sometimes win/win situations do occur.

The plants are fine! Minimal amount of rain, hoping for more. I'm sure the cat would love Tucson.

David K - 8-21-2003 at 08:17 PM

I am one of the lucky ones who have been to see Tucker's place... isn't it great! If I was ever able to buy a tropical get-away, Tucker's compound near La Paz would be on my shopping list! The three levels, fruit orchard, security walled property is a great investment! Mindy and I enjoyed our brief time with you... THANK YOU!