BajaNomad

Tucker - 11-22-2004 at 08:28 PM

Considered Mexican: The President and I want to the extension a frank style Roofing tiles gives the welcome it. I am very proud that my husband is the first President to have an official White spiderweb of the House that includes the portions written in the Mexican. We hoped that you take the time to completely arrive to be informed with the White site of spiderweb of House. After all, although the plan of President to provide people to him with amnest?a of immigration does not get to be a reality, this site can be accesar of the outside of the country, so its time spent the learning of the devices of navigation will not be lost. It is very important to the President and me that all life in this wonderful country our I feel that they are welcome, if only in the spiderweb. After all, while you cannot be a true American, that is nonreason why you cannot share the wonderful pride that we felt in our country. Coming of Roofing tiles, I so closely together feel like of you people. While I did not live in a contiguous town, where they saw a fresh series Mexican each morning, we we had to several Mexicans in Midland who I grew to trust and to love. Know you that I grew in a town that never closed its door? And we had Mexican that they live as soon as above the street! I think that that finishes showing how reliable and honest you people are. I have had many experiences with its people and, almost without exception, they have been very pleasant. When I was an adolescent, my Jenna mother used a charming Mexican horseman called Juan to help in the garden. She worked so hard in that small garden, I I know that Juan was the only reason we we gained the Club of the Garden of Midland "la majority of the Mejoradas" Yards; the prize in 1959. And as much as Juan it worked, he never waited for much. Instead of a pay, it was happy enough to enjoy as soon as the wonderful American food that our family ate, which mother would present/display to the cabin of the tool in a tray of the TELEVISION of bamboo with a great bottle of the hot sauce. Juan was in his seventy then, but to me like a small girl, he was like one of my small friends. To this day, I remember how that their eyes would illuminate when it would secretly put a nickel shining in the palm of the hand when mother did not watch. It was hardly our small secret. So he was been thankful and he did to me I hardly feel a little better instructed than one of small creatures of God helped. Well, my husband, the President, the necessities to also help it people. I wait for those of you that they are here legally and they can vote will remember that in the next election. The President is as much in favor of allowing it amnest?a of people so that you they can remain here and to be able to continue his wonderful work in flowerbeds and small boards through this wonderful country ours. He has requested that the maintained Congress this initiative, but we reunited much resistance of those within our own party. You would not believe the letters that there are been obtaining from loyal republicans, using the language to describe to him considered people who are simply too coarse to repeat here. Sadly, the many people in this country do not share my love you people, who are why the President deserves his support for is there for you. For example, the President had the anger to stop itself in an outside of the club of the country of Scythes recently and to say: they "Bien, is not as coloreds trabajos!" will do those; When you can know, the President and I have the relatives to similarity of Mexican. His Jeb brother married one of you and they have as soon as the most beautiful children. Poppy affectionately calls "los brown babies peque?os." I want that all you know that we treated all they as they were the families. And we want to do all you also feels like welcome. Sincerely, First Lady Mrs. George W. The Shrub ("Laura")

Hey Tucker

jrbaja - 11-22-2004 at 08:41 PM

Do you by any chance use "babelfish" to explain your desires to Gustavo and your maid?:lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 11/23/2004 by jrbaja]

Grover, you're kiling me...

Herb - 11-23-2004 at 12:25 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW Grover...

Herb - 11-23-2004 at 12:36 AM

I LOVE your style!

You mentioned in earlier post that you work in the telecomunications industry. Do you work for the Local Giant, one of the two national giants or one of the international giants?

If you work for the local giant, (or one of it's international giant spinoffs) we may have met or at least passed in the hallways because I worked rather intimately with the local giant there for a number of years...

Grover, you have failed to recognize my attempt at humor.

Tucker - 11-23-2004 at 11:27 AM

Braulio - 11-23-2004 at 11:49 PM

It ain't all Babel's fault - the spanish in the original is pretty weird.

Garbage in garbage out.

I still say grover = Oso.

[Edited on 11-24-2004 by Braulio]

Oso - 11-25-2004 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Braulio
It ain't all Babel's fault - the spanish in the original is pretty weird.

Garbage in garbage out.

I still say grover = Oso.

[Edited on 11-24-2004 by Braulio]

?Que traes, pendejo, que no entiendes que yo y el Grover NO somos lo mismo?:mad:

The Spanish in that website is deliberately screwed as cualquier idiota can see it's a parodia. If anybody thought it was an actual message from Do?a Laura, I would like to talk to them about a bridge I have for sale.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving:)

[Edited on 11-25-2004 by Oso]

Braulio - 11-26-2004 at 10:53 AM

...a parody? - geez that never occured to me mano.

Y hablando de parodias wey - ?qu? tal el partido de ayer wey? - o sea wey - ?estaban realmente jugando tus preciosas chivitas - o nada mas "parodiando" un equipo de futbol wey? (Actually neither team looked all that hot.)

(S? wey - y gracias - tambien espero que hayan pasado un happy d?a de acci?n de gracias wey.)

Oso - 11-26-2004 at 04:34 PM

Every team has an off day, buey. Actually, I'll confess I didn't see it. I've been watching the Bondathon on Spike since I got back from the race.