BajaNomad

Hawaii house swap

sd2hi - 2-3-2014 at 03:49 PM

Aloha,

I have a beautiful three bed/2 bath condo in Kailua, Oahu. The complex is in a tropical setting with koi ponds and waterfalls throughout. Amenities include pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, gas BBQ's and weight room It is a short walk to Kaulua/Lanikai beach. Included is the use of my car and motorcycle. I am interested in a house swap situation in Baja. Let me know what you have. This is for 4 weeks in April/May.

aloha,

Andrew

[Edited on 2-3-2014 by sd2hi]

fandango - 2-3-2014 at 08:55 PM

sd2hi:
where do you want to be in baja?

sd2hi - 2-4-2014 at 11:02 AM

I prefer Mulage/Loreto area but am open to other places as well. Looking for a quieter place than Cabo or La Paz.

DavidE - 2-4-2014 at 03:12 PM

How is the cost of surviving these days on the islands? A dozen eggs? Loaf of bread? Gallon of gasoline? Just curious. My casita would be far too tropical for you and the name Michoacan might cause heat flutter.

mulegemichael - 2-4-2014 at 03:17 PM

do you have a specific time frame in those two months?...or is there some wiggle room?...we have a place in mulege with all the toys and secure and might be open for a trade. do you have some photos?...i would have to email mine to you as i've never mastered the art of posting on this forum...technotard, more specifically.

BajaBlanca - 2-4-2014 at 06:24 PM

Mulegemichael, come over for a day and I will show you how to do it!

Sd2hi welcome and this sounds very interesting! We live in a tiny fishing village with a wonderful lagoon and the Pacific Ocean at your doorstep. You would have the luxury suite in our beautiful house.

You can give your email in a separate private U2U which is located next to the blue words for logout at top right or also can be found on every posting, such as this one here that I am writing.

Hawaii for Baja is a great swap!

sd2hi - 4-24-2014 at 09:48 AM

Thanks for the responses. I found a boat out of La Paz going to Loreto and back, three week trip. If all goes well maybe we can swap in the fall.

aloha,

Andrew

BajaBlanca - 4-25-2014 at 08:17 AM

Sounds like a plan, Andrew. We are in La Paz now, if you have time before your cruise, lets at least meet for a beer on the boardwalk (called a malecon here).

sd2hi - 4-26-2014 at 11:28 AM

Sounds great BajaBlanca. Sent you a U2U

BajaBlanca - 4-26-2014 at 02:17 PM

Got it and replied.

JZ - 4-26-2014 at 04:18 PM

OP, there are some sites dedicated to vacation home swapping. There are places loaded from all over the world.