BajaNomad

*Casa John Wayne**PRICE DROP $229*- Unique home with a history, great views, titled, and a deal

Robinhood - 4-8-2014 at 12:52 PM

A once in a bunch of lifetimes deal just got even sweeter. Owners want to sell so they agreed to radically drop the already low price to $229,000. You could buy this amazing storied, secure, valuable investment for less than a one bedroom condo in Cabo or 1/10th the price of a some waterfront condo in San Diego.

You can call me directly at 1 619 502 9290 (USA) to set up a viewing and to put down a deposit to hold this incredible deal.

Imagine having coffee here every morning overlooking the Bahia Concepcion and communing with the stars that relaxed on this same patio.

You just couldn't re-create this house for twice the money or more. The stones and the mason are not available to try and copy this well thought-out classic. A functional piece of history that will continue in timeless fashion.

Titled, inexpensive for what you get, available for showing immediately. Please contact us asap:

http://bajasur.craigslist.com.mx/reb/5243552999.html

Visit us on the web, by phone, skype, email, or in person at the Mulege Properties office. If you visit in person and mention this ad you will receive a free scoop of fresh hand made vanilla ice-cream on top of your warm cherry or apple pie.

[Edited on 4-8-2014 by Robinhood]

[Edited on 12-17-2014 by Robinhood]

[Edited on 9-22-2015 by Robinhood]

[Edited on 10-17-2015 by Robinhood]

David K - 4-8-2014 at 02:26 PM

Sweet view!

Pompano - 4-8-2014 at 02:46 PM

Hilltop homes near Posada Concepcion. A great view is right...stunning with the sun or moon rising over the Bay. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better one.

I used to sleep in the one directly in front. One year an osprey built it's nest on the chimney top...so we never used the fireplace.

Great info. Pompano

Robinhood - 4-8-2014 at 02:49 PM

Pompano - You posted a picture recently of the houses of this area from the water side and I can't seem to find it after many searches of your recent posts........could you put that one up again?

This is a house that you could give your children and they could pass it on and so on. It is timeless and will always be desirable.

Saludos,

mtgoat666 - 4-8-2014 at 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robinhood

http://bajasur.en.craigslist.com.mx/reb/4413101907.html

nice house. what's the beach access for houses on that hill?

Pompano - 4-8-2014 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robinhood
Pompano - You posted a picture recently of the houses of this area from the water side and I can't seem to find it after many searches of your recent posts........could you put that one up again?

This is a house that you could give your children and they could pass it on and so on. It is timeless and will always be desirable.

Saludos,

Be glad to help...here ya go. Lots of my photos on Photoshop have suffered 'operator error' and disappeared. Am trying to rectify that error now.

Here's Posada village and The Hill.

Posada ...

Hilltop...I was one of the old 'pioneers' on the Hill with 4 partners (also partners at Pta. Chivato). The actor, John Wayne, came by and liked it, too...but I think he preferred cruising on his yacht, 'Wild Goose'.

Answer to mtgoat...beach access is available by way of a few steps down the hillside to the water...or by ingress at Posada.

Always loved those high views of the Bay. Had some great events up there with fine neighbors.

Muchisimas gracias Pompano

Robinhood - 4-8-2014 at 04:01 PM

Exactly the photo I remembered.

A toast to your skills and memory! Saludos.

Pompano - 4-8-2014 at 04:37 PM

Easy to do...and like I said...

A million dollar view!

BajaBlanca - 4-8-2014 at 06:29 PM

Wow.

Kgryfon - 4-8-2014 at 08:41 PM

Beautiful!

Thanks for the interest.

Robinhood - 5-9-2014 at 08:22 AM

This spectacular house has generated a lot of emails as well as calls and I have to say that someone is going to get a timeless house for relatively little money.

Remember that Mulege Properties offers finders fees if you bring a qualified buyer and we can complete the transaction.

Everybody is welcome to visit Mago's bakery as well. Season is winding down but the home-made ice-cream sales are way up.

:lol:

Got close but no cigar....still available

Robinhood - 6-1-2014 at 02:38 PM

Many pitfalls and promises before a completed sale which keeps this work interesting. I love a win-win situation so I'll keep looking for the party that wants a classic home at a great price.

All previous interested parties are invited to consider this once again as it is still on the market.

If you have friends considering investing in Mulege please have them drop me a line.

The weather is great and it is a great time to buy a property in and around Mulege.

Saludos,

Crazy Jake's old home

dean miller - 6-2-2014 at 06:27 AM

Pompano,

It has been a while since I visited the area. At that time cousin Jake was still among us and as I recall he had built the first and only home on the hill.

Would you be so kind as to identify his old home?

It would be appreciated and thanks in advance,

SDM

MikeYounghusband - 6-3-2014 at 04:18 PM

NICE....

pauldavidmena - 6-3-2014 at 04:32 PM

This really is a fantastic view. My wife and I fell in love with Todos Santos / Pescadero a few years back, but this is expanding my horizons.

Come check out the neighborhood

Robinhood - 6-3-2014 at 08:16 PM

Much cheaper than Todos for what you get. A lot quieter as well. Really a unique house that can't be recreated.

Give us a ring anytime for a details and a showing.

Back on the market.....

Robinhood - 12-17-2014 at 03:38 PM

The owners would like to let everybody know that this unique piece of Baja history is back on the market. You couldn't recreate this for twice the money and you could never match its historical value in the area.

As always if you bring me a buyer or I sell off a hit from Baja Nomads I will pay a finder's fee. :light: All kinds of offers and proposals considered but a cash offer will be the quickest route to ownership of this heirloom property.

Visit beautiful Mulege and take a tour of all the investments available through Mulege Properties and enjoy the oasis that makes this part of Baja Sur unique.

roundtuit - 12-18-2014 at 07:20 AM

I think you mean CASA de HADDAN that John Wayne once visited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsF8yj8H9w&list=UUcgHzL...

Bajaboy - 12-18-2014 at 07:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by roundtuit  
I think you mean CASA de HADDAN that John Wayne once visited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsF8yj8H9w&list=UUcgHzL...

Interesting video!

shari - 12-18-2014 at 08:07 AM

this is my all time favorite house in Baja so far...the owners invited us in to see it when we were considering building a rock house so it is what inspired Juan to build our rock rooms...someone will be very happy there!

conception Bahia

captkw - 12-18-2014 at 10:32 PM

Hola,,nice view and I know the place,,been driving past it for ever !!..But ,,,lets ask One question ?? isnt the road noise a major issue???? Oh,, and Water ???

weebray - 12-19-2014 at 03:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  
Hola,,nice view and I know the place,,been driving past it for ever !!..But ,,,lets ask One question ?? isnt the road noise a major issue???? Oh,, and Water ???

Yes there is and no there isn't.

Robinhood - 12-19-2014 at 04:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by captkw  

Water is provided by a metered system and you pay for what you use like most big towns. So I would say yes to the water question.

This unique house has very thick walls and well made windows which limits the noise that many of the beach communities deal with having been built between the ocean and the highway. It's not as quiet as my properties on offer in Naranjos or Chivato but it certainly is not as noisy as a palapa at Cocos for example.

As a plus there is very little traffic during and after c-cktail hour so you can gaze at the stars from your patio while sipping your mojito and forget the road is even there while watching the moon come up.

Feel free to stop in the office next time through Mulege Captain and we can arrange a tour if you are interested.

Bump

Robinhood - 1-16-2015 at 04:20 PM

Surprised at the amount of traffic on this and the lack of successful offers.

This is ripe for the picking and should hold it's value or increase consistently. You couldn't duplicate the quality, amenities, views, etc for several millions on the CA coast.

Bring me your proposals and we will see how you can make this home a part of your heritage.

Lindalou - 1-16-2015 at 06:28 PM

What a great video. Thanks

Still getting lots of inquiries but no deal yet....

Robinhood - 9-22-2015 at 03:27 PM

This is an iconic property that will never be out-dated.

Buy it now and pass it on through trusts to your great grand-kids and beyond.

One of the best ways to pass on your inheritance around since the carrying costs and upkeep are minimal compared to a similar property in the states.

Thanks for all the extra information, tips, and leads. Someone will be a very proud owner of this unique property and look like an astute investor over time as a bonus.

Think about it and let us know.

SFandH - 9-22-2015 at 04:45 PM

What's the asking price for the house on top of the hill with the killer bay view?

Anybody know?

Bajahowodd - 9-22-2015 at 04:51 PM

From what could tell, the Craigslist page on this property has expired.

BajaBlanca - 9-22-2015 at 05:11 PM

A quick call to them would answer your question:

http://www.mulege-properties.com/
(+52 from USA) 615 153-1035 Office.

Robinhood - 9-22-2015 at 05:20 PM

It's only 260K and the link to pictures on Craigslist is working (click it again).

It may seem like a lot but the property taxes are minimal and maintenance costs are low because this house is built like a stone tank. Try and find anything with a view like this and with classic staying power north of the border for under a couple of million.

Happy to answer questions....

Robinhood - 9-25-2015 at 04:22 PM

Appreciate the inquiries. Seems like Mulege will be busy this year with people looking for second or retirement homes. Here is a typical response to an inquiry that cleared up a few questions and may lead to an buyers inspection:

It’s titled land you will own through a Bank Trust

No HOA fees but the homeowners do contribute to a full time security service.

Metered water system

Property taxes approx.. $200.usd a year

I am on a business trip now but you can contact me by dialing 011 52 1 615 103 3546 from the states to arrange a showing or to answer anything you would like.

As I said in the last email, I’d be happy to call you from skype if you’ll send me yours phone # and a good time to call.

Thank you,

Robin

$229,000 Price Drop....Absolute steal for a timeless property

Robinhood - 10-17-2015 at 11:51 AM

Can't believe it but the owners are motivated to sell and will consider offers at $229,000.

I truly believe this is a house for generations or a really secure investment for someone who wants to make a profit.

Call me at 1 619 502 9290 (USA) to discuss the details and be the first to put a deposit down as a qualified buyer to hold it.

The house and it's history in Baja are unique and you wouldn't regret parking some money here for your grandkids or your portfolio.

Call me.

okiebaja - 10-24-2015 at 08:38 PM

Drove by a few weeks ago, looked great!

Get a grip

captkw - 10-24-2015 at 09:51 PM

I know the place well,,TOO damn much road noise,not at the beach.. one good quake and say good bye,,myself don't like bankers,or folks making a peso off somebodys hard work.,,, So go back to craigslist.

wessongroup - 10-24-2015 at 10:05 PM

^^ SF 35 + :lol::lol: