BajaNomad

Loreto Rental home wanted for a week?

rivergirl - 12-11-2004 at 04:56 PM

We will be camping out for about 3 weeks on Concepion Bay but would like to rent a house for a week in the Loreto area. We called Vagabundos but they are taken, any other good places? Secure parking for a boat? :?:

24 Calle Davis

flyfishinPam - 12-17-2004 at 04:05 PM

Check this out...

http://www.bajabigfish.com/palapa206.html

Pam, thanks for your reply

rivergirl - 12-17-2004 at 11:05 PM

Thanks for your reply... I wish I would have seen your place sooner.... It looks very nice and like what we were looking for. BUt We have rented a casa in the El Palmar Complex... I hope its nice. We hit the road tomarrow heading for San Diego, then will be around Mulege for 3 weeks and then 8 days in Loreto. The home is supposed to be close to everything...We have our boat & we told that there might not be room for it in the gated parking but that there is a secure lot by the marina, what are your thoughts on that? Is it safe to leave it? (I am more worried about San Diego than anywhere in Baja as we have always had wondeful adventures in Baja, this will be or 5th but first with a boat...):)

Boat storage...

flyfishinPam - 12-18-2004 at 02:20 PM

the place across from the marina no longer does storage but a new one opened to take its place, called Mario's Storage and is across and down the street from the port capitan. Club el Palmar on Pino Suarez won't have space for you but if you'll be at El Palmira II they may.