BajaNomad

Oceanfront house in Bahia Asuncion

BajaLuna - 5-29-2014 at 01:59 PM

This is just a quick posting, I will post more later and include pictures and a link to where you can find further info, in the meantime, feel free to email me!

2 bedroom house for sale on the beach in Bahia Asuncion with a vacant lot in front of the house included, a Bodega, lovely courtyard/patio, gated parking, a laundry room, and a separate guest studio/art studio that includes a large bedroom with bathroom. In total there is 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All furniture and kitchenware included. OHH and a view to die for!

there is a flat-rate finder's fee for anyone who brings a completed deal.
Alonso in La Paz will handle the paperwork!
This is a Fideicomiso, not leased land!

serious inquiries only please!

Bajaluna59@gmail.com

Yes, there will be more info coming...

[Edited on 5-31-2014 by BajaLuna]

[Edited on 10-31-2014 by BajaLuna]

http://bajasur.en.craigslist.com.mx/reo/4739453949.html

Bajaboy - 5-29-2014 at 02:05 PM

:?::?::?:

Good luck with a speedy sale

shari - 5-29-2014 at 02:25 PM

Gosh BajaLuna...while it is a nice house someone will enjoy, we are sad you will not be joining the community here. I'm sure you have your reasons but darn it!
I'll let people know who are interested in living here.

chuckie - 5-29-2014 at 02:35 PM

Baja Luna=Udo?

BajaLuna - 5-29-2014 at 02:59 PM

thanks Bajaboy and Shari!

Chuckie.......BajaLuna=BajaLuna!

rts551 - 5-29-2014 at 03:09 PM

Do you have an advertized price yet?

chuckie - 5-29-2014 at 03:24 PM

Oh yeah, that girl...Now I remember...

woody with a view - 5-29-2014 at 03:37 PM

that wuz quick.

DianaT - 5-30-2014 at 02:04 PM

We wish you the best of luck and hope a buyer comes along quickly. :yes:

mulegemichael - 5-30-2014 at 02:59 PM

and what was the price again????....and pics??

tiotomasbcs - 5-30-2014 at 03:36 PM

So if you don't own the lot in front why not buy it? It might not be economically feasable I guess. You were so enthusiastic after your purchase and shared your excitement for Baja on Nomads. Good luck. Tio

BajaLuna - 5-30-2014 at 04:33 PM

thanks Diane!

Bajahowodd - 5-30-2014 at 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie
Baja Luna=Udo?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BajaLuna - 5-30-2014 at 05:07 PM

the price on the house is 110k usd

I will include the link to craigslist and pics just as soon as I post it there!

We DO own the extra lot in front and we had the lot the house is on AND the vacant lot in front of it all joined together into one lot.

features about the house....
~3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
~beachfront on the Pacific Ocean!
~the property has enough room for expansion!
~It has a new roof, less than a year old.
~the separate guest studio has many uses, it comes in handy when you have guests as they have their own personal space as well as their own bathroom/shower. It also has a mini refrigerator. The guest house could be rented separately or visa versa, potential income!.
~the bodega is not the size of a full size garage, but it has plenty of room for a workshop, kayaks, ATV's etc. and has large metal double doors.
~We just put in new custom-made upper cabinets in the kitchen to match the lower cabinets.
~the backyard is walled in, and has a car-size gate to be able to pull into the walled area to park.
~house comes with furniture, stove/oven, refrigerator in main house, washing machine, new toaster oven, small appliances, dishes, utensils etc, brand new shower curtains and towels, and some bedding.

There is currently a caretaker of the house who we HIGHLY recommend, she is reliable, honest, trustworthy and a god send!

We are not in a hurry to sell the house, if it happens tomorrow we are fine with that, if it happens a year from now that works too! In the meantime, we will enjoy however many more trips we can make to this piece of paradise!

I don't do u2u, so please email if you want more info!

thanks,
Baja Luna

bajaluna59@gmail.com

[Edited on 5-31-2014 by BajaLuna]

vacaenbaja - 6-4-2014 at 02:23 PM

Can a Mexican national buy and take title out right?

Udo - 6-4-2014 at 03:00 PM

Of course!

BajaBlanca - 6-4-2014 at 04:09 PM

wow...that seems like a VERY good price! It will be nice to see the pics.

[Edited on 6-4-2014 by BajaBlanca]

Bajahowodd - 6-4-2014 at 05:00 PM

My take on this is that while Asuncion is a beautiful place, with wonderful folks, there may just be some people who jump in and buy there and later realize the isolation there.

Just another good reason for anyone considering buying in Baja to rent for awhile before making a purchase commitment.

Doesn't matter where. Just do your due diligence.

BajaRat - 6-4-2014 at 09:17 PM

Sure is a nice house Luna, hope all goes well for you guys :cool:

Hook - 6-5-2014 at 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Udo
Of course!

But someone will have to pay for the dissolving of the existing fideicomiso, right?

Udo - 6-5-2014 at 04:39 PM

I would agree with that, Hook!

DianaT - 6-5-2014 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Quote:
Originally posted by Udo
Of course!

But someone will have to pay for the dissolving of the existing fideicomiso, right?

Yes, but at least from our experience the fee to dissolve the fideicomiso was not any where near the cost of creating one!

UnoMas - 6-5-2014 at 06:57 PM

Can't the buyer assume the existing fedeicomiso? I did when I bought my property which I just sold and the buyer assumed my fedi.
There should be many years still left on the original fidi. If it is with HSBC their fees are with the 3% annual increase which many banks don't enforce but HSBC does. ;D

DianaT - 6-5-2014 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UnoMas
Can't the buyer assume the existing fedeicomiso? I did when I bought my property which I just sold and the buyer assumed my fedi.
There should be many years still left on the original fidi. If it is with HSBC their fees are with the 3% annual increase which many banks don't enforce but HSBC does. ;D

I guess the last few posts needed clarity as we were referring to the possibility of a Mexican citizen buying property with outright title and no need for the fidi. :saint:

Bajaboy - 6-5-2014 at 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:
Originally posted by UnoMas

I guess the last few posts needed clarity as we were referring to the possibility of a Mexican citizen buying property with outright title and no need for the fidi. :saint:

So basically Mexican nationals get a steep discount:light:

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:16 PM

Bajahowood...

Bahia Asuncion IS a beautiful place with wonderful people, we absolutely love the Village. It depends on what defines "isolation" for some people. For us personally, living somewhere off the beaten path appeals to us. I have lived in these deep woods where I live now in the States for 20+ years, and wouldn't trade my privacy, freedom, and seclusion for anything. If you are saying that BA is quite a jot to get down to, it IS, and if that is how people define "isolation" then in that regard, it is off the beaten path, however once there one is not in isolation unless they choose to be...the village is very much alive, there's always something going on there, and the locals are welcoming and so very warm-hearted! There is many good restaurants, and one can find just about anything they need to buy there. And we certainly didn't jump into anything we regret...for us we have just had a change of direction... and unfortunately it's just not going to work out for us.

We LOVE the house, we LOVE the Village, we LOVE our neighborhood, and being on the beach where there is literally miles of beach to explore and one hardly ever comes across another human being and one can look down a beach and not see rows of condos, not see a high-rise, and not have to share it with hundreds of other people, that is heaven on earth.

We would buy again in Mexico in a heartbeat! What's not to love about the Baja and it's people!

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:18 PM

thanks so much, BajaRat!

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:21 PM

Yes, one has to dissolve the fideicomiso, but as Diane said..it isn't as expensive to dissolve it.

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:25 PM

I am not aware that someone can assume a fideicomiso, it seems you did so perhaps one can! That's something for an expert to answer! I'm not one to give legal advice! But I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere!

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:31 PM

the nice thing about our place is we had both lots combined into one, so now it is all joined together. And thus it will be much easier on the new buyer!

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 12:39 PM

Diane, when we first looked at the house before we bought it, I downloaded the pics you had on your ad, to show my kids, and I don't seem to have a lot of my own interior pics of the house...so do you mind if I use some of your pics?

Not much has changed in the house, except in the kitchen, we had upper cabinets made to match the lower ones, other than that it's pretty much the same!

DianaT - 6-6-2014 at 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
Diane, when we first looked at the house before we bought it, I downloaded the pics you had on your ad, to show my kids, and I don't seem to have a lot of my own interior pics of the house...so do you mind if I use some of your pics?

Not much has changed in the house, except in the kitchen, we had upper cabinets made to match the lower ones, other than that it's pretty much the same!

Bajaluna,

Yes, please feel free to use any of those pictures.

We miss the house and the village, but our new direction is working very well for us. Good luck with whatever new direction you choose.

BajaLuna - 6-6-2014 at 03:02 PM

cool, Diane!

I'm glad things are working out for you in your new place, new adventures and new places to explore is always a good thing!

thanks Diane, appreciate it!

mtgoat666 - 6-6-2014 at 07:56 PM

No one seems to stay long... What's up with that?

redmesa - 6-6-2014 at 08:00 PM

Some of us stay...we just do not sell so you do not notice us. Like any dream sometimes people wake up and want to shake it loose.

BajaLuna - 6-7-2014 at 03:42 PM

I've added the link to the craigslist ad, hope it works!

wetto - 7-3-2014 at 07:41 AM

Im headed down this month and would perhaps detour on over to see the house if available for showing. anyone around?

absinvestor - 7-3-2014 at 09:12 AM

MtGoat666- I have to agree with Bajahowood- one should rent and give an area some time before purchasing. This board and others are full of people who bought and within a couple of years or less are trying to sell. I am not being critical of those who bought- we did it twice- once on the Pacific side and once on the Sea of Cortez. Mexico is a fun place to live and has wonderful people etc. However. for those who don't have a place to escape to in the US the inconveniences of living in Mexico can get old quick. The US has it's challenges but you can always find answers,clean restrooms, parts etc. In Mexico many times you find inferior or makeshift replacement parts and the rules change depending on who you talk to or the time of day. (Refer to Udo's problem.) Having purchased twice and rented once I speak from experience.

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 11:08 AM

Hi Wetto, yes I can get you hooked up to look at the house, our caretaker who lives up the street from the house is handling this for us!

email me at bajaluna59@gmail.com for the info!

thanks!

Iflyfish - 7-3-2014 at 11:12 AM

Great home for a great price!! Wonderful neighbors too!!! If I were in the position to do it I would buy this place in a heartbeat!

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 11:13 AM

Good point, absinvestor, but for us it was just a change in direction and not because we didn't like the house or the town. And sometimes you just cannot foresee everything and shifts happen!

JoeJustJoe - 7-3-2014 at 12:30 PM

Everything sounds so perfect, and I been looking at some property at " Bahia Asuncion" on Craig's List Tijuana, but it begs the question, if the place is so nice, near the beach, and it's a little paradise in Baja, then why are you selling and are you leaving Mexico too Bajaluna?

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 12:44 PM

We're not leaving Mexico!

Bajaboy - 7-3-2014 at 02:38 PM

What is the word on the dance hall? Last I heard was that Udo was going to cause a ruckus but I still see them working away.

[Edited on 7-3-2014 by Bajaboy]

BajaRat - 7-3-2014 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
What is the word on the dance hall? Last I heard was that Udo was going to cause a ruckus but iI still them working away.

Do tell ? Where and by whom, haven't heard bout it ?

Bajaboy - 7-3-2014 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
Quote:
What is the word on the dance hall? Last I heard was that Udo was going to cause a ruckus but iI still them working away.

A while back Mr. Verduzco started building on his lot next to Udo's place. Udo seemed pretty upset about it. Haven't heard much since then.

BajaRat - 7-3-2014 at 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A while back Mr. Verduzco started building on his lot next to Udo's place. Udo seemed pretty upset about it. Haven't heard much since then.

Gotcha, thanks Zac, you and the fam have fun :cool:

DianaT - 7-3-2014 at 04:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha, thanks Zac, you and the fam have fun :cool:

I thought that Udo was going to be able to stop the building of anything commercial ??
So I wonder if that happened or if Armando is building something different? I am sure something will be built ?

Renting vs Owing. In someways, it is a personal preference. We have moved a lot and we almost always buy a home as we do not like being renters. We never regretted buying BA and enjoyed our time there a lot. For us, it was just time for another change so we traded in the beach for the mountains. Who knows when the next change will come.

Good Luck, BajaLuna

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 04:54 PM

The construction of a commercial place next to Udo has been stopped by the Officials in town who stop this sort of thing, building code/municipal? But I think he is preceding with building a house there.

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 05:05 PM

living on the ocean in such a beautiful place one has to expect that other houses could possibly be built one day, we certainly expected that that lot wasn't going to stay vacant forever, and that was perfectly ok with us! When ya buy on the ocean, anywhere, it's going to happen sooner or later.

Many people in town got the construction stopped of a "commercial" building being built there. You can't build anything commercial 12 lots from the ocean in BA per the rules. he was in violation and was stopped.

Bajaboy - 7-3-2014 at 07:29 PM

Quote:
living on the ocean in such a beautiful place one has to expect that other houses could possibly be built one day, we certainly expected that that lot wasn't going to stay vacant forever, and that was perfectly ok with us! When ya buy on the ocean, anywhere, it's going to happen sooner or later.

Many people in town got the construction stopped of a "commercial" building being built there. You can't build anything commercial 12 lots from the ocean in BA per the rules. he was in violation and was stopped.

I can think of plenty of commercial ventures within 12 lots from the ocean. Can Udo legally rent out his place under these guidelines? It all seems so vague to me. I suppose it's Mexico though.

BajaLuna - 7-3-2014 at 07:49 PM

Sure commercial places might be less than 12 lots from the ocean, but if nobody gets called on it, then voila!

Residential rentals are different and have different guidelines than commercial ventures. That's the case in the U.S. too.

People can rent out houses, that's my understanding. It's done all over Mexico on the ocean!

redmesa - 7-3-2014 at 08:12 PM

There are very few businesses in Bahia Asuncion 12 lots from the water. It is a coastal town with everything on or near the water. There are no rules until someone decides that there is a rule and you are the one off. A dance hall or tavern was a dumb idea anyway. The Verduzcos already tried that one. But dreams die hard in Baja.

shari - 7-4-2014 at 08:19 AM

Hmmm....where did you get the intel Luna? It was my understanding he was building a walled in small venue place like for kids parties with an outdoor BBQ area, small kitchen type building that is already built at the back corner of the property and a separate little bathrooms building. They are still working on it so curious to why you thought it was stopped.

Udo has met with Sr.Verduzco and the mayor on his last visit...I'll let him tell you the outcome...which wasnt exactly kosher.

Like Redmesa said...probably 95% of the businesses here on within 3 blocks of the ocean.

BajaLuna - 7-4-2014 at 09:08 AM

Yes, I am aware that construction is still going on, but I was told a commercial venture had been stopped.

Yeah I know businesses on the ocean are there, and like I mentioned in a previous post, there are some guidelines which is what I was told, however if no one enforces them then things get built. Same thing Redmesa said basically.

BajaLuna - 7-4-2014 at 11:07 AM

I was told that there is an actual "master beachfront plan" for BA that is on file in Santa Rosalia and available for free, and it does not include any commercial buildings being built on oceanfront lots. And he didn't get any of the guidelines done IE: environmental impact study etc. Of course if no one raises a stink to get things enforced then buildings get built perhaps. We aren't involved in any of this, just being kept in the loop to stay informed! We have received many emails from various people on this subject, who try and keep us updated, but of course we're not there to stay current.

We would appreciate future emails if and when you feel there is something we need to be aware of and any info you can pass along to us to keep us updated and in the loop, although you are probably uber busy right now being that it is yellowtail season, but that would be great if you can shoot us an email if anything comes up and in your SPARE time (yeah right, spare time? lol), you sure are one busy girl!

A commercial venture down on the corner isn't that big of a deal to us, it's not like BA is some high-traffic, rip roaring place. We just go with the flow!

redmesa - 7-4-2014 at 11:11 AM

Uh Oh is what comes to mind...I can see more small town games being played if there are rules placed on the big players which they do not agree with. There can be pay back.
Does this mean I can stop the taco stand that was being built in front of my house or the lobster trap shed? Only joking, there is enough sand and sea for everyone.

BajaLuna - 7-4-2014 at 11:18 AM

"there is enough sand and sea for everyone", I agree redmesa!

Hope we get to meet up with you when we are there this Fall!

Bajaboy - 7-4-2014 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Sure commercial places might be less than 12 lots from the ocean, but if nobody gets called on it, then voila!

Residential rentals are different and have different guidelines than commercial ventures. That's the case in the U.S. too.

People can rent out houses, that's my understanding. It's done all over Mexico on the ocean!

So could one rent out their residential rental for a party? :light:

wetto - 7-15-2014 at 08:03 PM

I look forward to seeing your home when I make it down that way. Looks and sounds like a nice place to call home. I sent you a e-mail with more info on my trip.

senior wetto..

captkw - 7-15-2014 at 09:11 PM

Hola,,I don't know your understanding of Spanish or mexico and the EU...(usa).. mex culture,,but SIR,, with all due Respect your title,,name in your avatar is ..........ummmm..rather a bad slang word on both sides of the border...just
sharing info!!! hope that makes life better down the road for ya...:biggrin:...K&T..PS..Think RIO GRANDE

BajaLuna - 7-15-2014 at 11:52 PM

Hi Wetto, I didn't receive your email in regards to your trip plans, can you resend it please!

Bajaluna59@gmail.com

David K - 7-16-2014 at 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
Hola,,I don't know your understanding of Spanish or mexico and the EU...(usa).. mex culture,,but SIR,, with all due Respect your title,,name in your avatar is ..........ummmm..rather a bad slang word on both sides of the border...just
sharing info!!! hope that makes life better down the road for ya...:biggrin:...K&T..PS..Think RIO GRANDE

Let's not blow off a potentially cool new Nomad too soon!

Really is wetto is a bad slang word? In his avatar I see a beach scene, so to me 'wetto' means he likes to go swimming or be in the water, from the English 'wet'.

Does wetto mean something in Spanish? Adding an o to wet may make it a Mexican connection... but is that bad to try to make something sound Spanish if you love Mexican things?
Spanish for wet is mojado... doesn't sound the same to me?

Just don't be too sensitive, or we lose all freedom of speech and thought, if the slightest 'off color' remark causes scorn.

More freedom, more postings, more trip reports, more new Nomads signing up to find that 'Baja Feeling', please!

Bajaboy - 7-16-2014 at 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by captkw

Let's not blow off a potentially cool new Nomad too soon!

Really is wetto is a bad slang word? In his avatar I see a beach scene, so to me 'wetto' means he likes to go swimming or be in the water, from the English 'wet'.

Does wetto mean something in Spanish? Adding an o to wet may make it a Mexican connection... but is that bad to try to make something sound Spanish if you love Mexican things?
Spanish for wet is mojado... doesn't sound the same to me?

Just don't be too sensitive, or we lose all freedom of speech and thought, if the slightest 'off color' remark causes scorn.

More freedom, more postings, more trip reports, more new Nomads signing up to find that 'Baja Feeling', please!

It's similar to "blondy"....as in blonde hair.

Hook - 7-16-2014 at 06:48 AM

Cappy, I assume you are referring to this being another term for *******?

I have never heard the term wetto, with reference to a *******. Is it?

wetto - 7-16-2014 at 07:22 AM

Well folks, no intention in offending:

My take on my user name is that Wetto is a perhaps slightly a not too PC slang for White Boy. Perhaps close to Blondie though, when I have hair it's usually brown. (Dam Chemo.)
This is how it was explained to me by my Mex-Amer employees and I embraced their word. I don't want to be like Bogie in Casablanca and have to say "I was misinformed" so I welcome all comers in offering translations to this. who knows..I may like the new translations better and if offensive I may ask super nomad to let me change it.
Glad to be posting on the BN boards. BTW, I have been reading these for years and developed thick enough skin. Still, thanks David for your take.

DENNIS - 7-16-2014 at 07:42 AM

In our culture, any reference to color has become politically incorrect, but in Mexico, things are still a bit more permissive. GÜERO is OK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCero

[Edited on 7-16-2014 by DENNIS]

shari - 7-16-2014 at 07:48 AM

nah guero(wetto) is not at all offensive in the baja culture...its just a word to describe someone and very very common. If someone doesnt know your name, they refer to you as guero or guera pronounced weda or wedo and perfectly acceptable in these parts.

look forward to your visit wetto!

with our season just starting, more visitors will be looking at real estate...while we are sad to see people sell their homes, we are excited about having some new neighbours in town to spice up our potlucks and wine wednesdays:yes:

KaceyJ - 7-16-2014 at 07:48 AM

Wetto is simply the way gringos perceive the word "guero" to be pronounced.

Nothing wrong with it at all

Many light skinned mexicans are called that by their compadres

DENNIS - 7-16-2014 at 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
wine wednesdays:yes:

Hey...that's right now. SALUD

DENNIS - 7-16-2014 at 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Cappy, I assume you are referring to this being another term for *******?

I have never heard the term wetto, with reference to a *******. Is it?

Maybe a moment of confusion with the word GRINGO.

David K - 7-16-2014 at 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by KaceyJ
Wetto is simply the way gringos perceive the word "guero" to be pronounced.

Nothing wrong with it at all

Many light skinned mexicans are called that by their compadres

Thank you Kacey and Shari for clarifying his name... Seeing wetto, I think it is an attempt at slang Spanish for wet, as in El Wetto (The Wet One)! Interesting that is how some hear the word güero. Thank you!

BajaLuna - 7-16-2014 at 09:51 AM

although I am glad everyone cleared that up, but hellloooo reallllly people, this is a classified ad for a house for sale, not really the place for discussion on this type of stuff. Geez!

MICK - 7-16-2014 at 12:09 PM

Bajaluna, I'm surprised there has only been two rabbit trails here. If you don't mind I do have a question about the house.

Where in town is it located.
How much does it cost you a year to keep up the paperwork?
Thanks Mick

BajaLuna - 7-17-2014 at 06:25 PM

Hi Mick!! I will get back to you on this, not sure off the top of my head!

The house is located on the sunset side, on the ocean side, not on the bayside, Of course it's all the ocean! But I think it's north of the point and west of town. Not real good with direction and hubby isn't home to ask him LOL!

Gorgeous sunsets!

thanks!
bajaluna59@gmail.com

bajabuddha - 7-17-2014 at 06:35 PM

Quote:
although I am glad everyone cleared that up, but hellloooo reallllly people, this is a classified ad for a house for sale, not really the place for discussion on this type of stuff. Geez!

...That's alright, Luna.... kick back, have a glass of wine, relax... in another 48 posts you'll get another star and it shall all be revealed unto you about the Nomad True Experience.

BTW, what's for breakfast?
;D :coolup:

BajaRat - 7-17-2014 at 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MICK
Bajaluna, I'm surprised there has only been two rabbit trails here. If you don't mind I do have a question about the house.

Where in town is it located.
How much does it cost you a year to keep up the paperwork?
Thanks Mick

Mick hope yr havin fun on the river. Had a lottta fun fishin with ya :yes:
Head west all the way through town on main street past the school towards Shari and Juans, The Road ends at the beach with island and endless sunset views and there's the house on the beach.
Awesome spot and great beach.
Good luck Luna, its a great house :cool:

BajaLuna - 7-17-2014 at 11:16 PM

thanks BajaRat for giving these directions, I could have done that lol, as I do know how to get there, lol.... but I thought he was asking "location" in regards to town as in north east west south type of thing, my bad. So glad you chimed in Amigo, great directions and saved me from having to think, LOL!

all that needs to be added is...when you get to the ocean at the end of the main road, the house is on your left, the second house over.

Feel free to check it out next you are there, Mick, if only to sit on the porch and take in the moment, man we all need to take in the moment more and Zen out/Zen in on the vibe of the ocean!

yes, it's a great beach, a surf spot!

and thanks too for the well wishes, BajaRat!

MICK - 7-21-2014 at 08:14 AM

hey Rat, Thanks, can't wait to get back down there and do it again.

Bajaluna, Who owns the house next to you and do you have electricity?

Thanks Mick

BajaRat - 7-21-2014 at 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MICK
hey Rat, Thanks, can't wait to get back down there and do it again.

Bajaluna, Who owns the house next to you and do you have electricity?

Thanks Mick

Udo is right next door, and his home is for rent or sale as well.

BajaLuna - 7-23-2014 at 11:28 AM

Yep, Udo is our neighbor and yes there is electricity!

wetto - 9-21-2014 at 05:12 PM

Baja Luna,
My trip down has been postponed. However, I would like to see photos of the house. The craigslist link does not open.
Please post a new link and or photos here or...send u2u.
Thank you
Wetto

BajaLuna - 10-30-2014 at 07:08 PM

Wetto, sorry to hear your trip was postponed, hope all is well.

I have updated the link!