BajaNomad

One topic here doesn't have a quick reply box???

bajalearner - 6-5-2014 at 06:34 PM

I see a topic titled "socal baseball fans, enjoying the view" with several responses but no box for me to add a comment. What's wit dat? No "quotes" tabs either. I am logged in.

DavidT - 6-5-2014 at 06:40 PM

It's been locked
The envelope icon has a padlock on it.

Ateo - 6-5-2014 at 06:40 PM

It's a closed thread, probably because it has NOTHING to do with BAJA.

:cool::lol::cool::lol:

[Edited on 6-6-2014 by Ateo]

willardguy - 6-5-2014 at 06:53 PM

what are you new here? crotchety old fools have free reign to endlessly spout their tired and tedious political and economic rhetoric, but you want to talk BASEBALL?? I don't think so.......:lol:

David K - 6-5-2014 at 07:47 PM

There isn't a bigger baseball fan than BajaNomad... I am sure he liked the topic personally... It just had nothing to do with Baja or Nomads... so it maybe better placed in non-Baja trip reports? Maybe a non-Baja chit chat forum is needed?

DENNIS - 6-5-2014 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
There isn't a bigger baseball fan than BajaNomad... I am sure he liked the topic personally... It just had nothing to do with Baja or Nomads... so it maybe better placed in non-Baja trip reports? Maybe a non-Baja chit chat forum is needed?

Maybe OT?

David K - 6-5-2014 at 11:20 PM

But OT is terrible for any nice discussion from what it sounds like... I never go. I am here to make friends and help educate... sometimes it doesn't work out, but I am not here to hate anyone. OT doesn't sound like a nice place???

DENNIS - 6-6-2014 at 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
But OT is terrible for any nice discussion from what it sounds like... I never go. I am here to make friends and help educate...

And....who is in more dire need of education than the lost soul? It will bring out the Jesus.....the Dolly Lama....the Buddha in you, David. :saint::lol: