BajaNomad

coalition plans to shut down 26 border crossing sept 20

Pages:  1  

willardguy - 8-30-2014 at 12:10 PM

from another message board.

A coalition of groups plans to block access to some 26 United States-Mexico border crossings beginning September 20 to protest American immigration and other policies.

Shut Down All Ports is a protest that will attempt to shut down the border “until our goals are met,” says a message on the coalition’s website. It wants to see a “permanent and legitimate” solution for dealing with illegal immigration and the blockades will remain in place until that and nine other issues are addressed.

Those nine range from freeing a U.S. Marine being held in a Mexican jail to deporting all illegal aliens.

Coalition spokesman and organizer Rob Chupp said protesters will use vehicles to block access to border crossings in both directions 24 hours a day. He said more than 1,000 people will be involved, representing groups such as Secure Our Borders, California Coalition for Immigration Reform and American Border Patrol, and civil militia groups such as Patriots and Oathkeepers.

The shutdown will prevent the movement of US $1.4 billion per day between the two countries, Chupp said.

Heading the list of “non-negotiable” goals is the immediate release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, the Marine who was arrested March 31 after crossing the border with firearms in his possession.

Other demands include sealing the border with an electric fence and razor wire, allowing border patrol officers to detain and remove illegal aliens, that Mexico pay 50% of border control enforcement costs and immediate deportation of all illegal aliens.

The protest action will affect about half of the 47 international crossing points.

Meanwhile, authorities in Texas issued a warning to law enforcement agencies that Islamic State militants were showing “growing interest” in crossing the border to initiate a terrorist attack, according to Fox News.

The report said the Texas Department of Public Safety warned on Thursday that social media messaging by the recently-formed Islamic State in the Middle East indicated increased interest in using the Mexico-U.S. border to enter the country.

The information appears to have originated from the political watchdog group Judicial Watch, which warns on its website of an “imminent terrorist attack,” and that Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican city of Ciudad Juárez.

The Ciudad Juárez newspaper El Diario reported that federal authorities in the U.S. said there was no evidence of any attack being planned, while Mexican authorities dismissed the suggestion that terrorists were gathering in the Mexican city.

- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coalition-plans-shut-26-bord...

BajaRat - 8-30-2014 at 12:28 PM

I hope their prepared for arrestogenic shock. You don't honestly think law enforcement will sit by and let ports of entry be run by protesters....
Cool story though, popcorn for sure

Cliffy - 8-30-2014 at 12:57 PM

It might be fun to watch from a hill top. It might last 20 mins before the governments step in.

BajaRat - 8-30-2014 at 12:59 PM

Depending how deep into the stunt some could do federal time.
Their efforts should also detour enough law enforcement to allow more hardened criminals to go along with their daily activities unchecked........ Thanks:?:

BajaRat - 8-30-2014 at 01:02 PM

And yeah, what about the badazz biker gangs, not gonna pull it off without them :O
Strap on your best OG lookin Harley gear this has got
selfie written all over it
:lol:

[Edited on 8-30-2014 by BajaRat]

SFandH - 8-30-2014 at 01:17 PM

Here is the group's website:

http://www.shutdownallports.com/home.html

Domain name registration:

Domain Name: SHUTDOWNALLPORTS.COM
Registrant Name: Stasyi Barth
Registrant Organization: Peace of Zen
Registrant Street: 53021 Gallica Street
Registrant City: Lake Elsinore
Registrant State/Province: California
Registrant Postal Code: 92532
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.9514711172
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: stasyi@peaceofzen.com

I wonder how long it will take her to realize an anonymous domain name registration would be better if you are going to build a website advocating illegal actions on federal property by a large group of people.

Peace of Zen Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine
Stasyi Barth
371 Railroad Canyon Road Suite A

OR

53021 Gallica Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532

Toll Free Telephone: (844) Shut Port (748-8767)

OR

951-471-1172

E-mail: info@shutdownallports.com

OR

stasyi@peaceofzen.com

Her business website: http://www.peaceofzen.com/Site/Home.html

"Stasyi Barth of Murietta decorated her SUV with messages of support for former Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who is in a Mexican prison, on trial for violating gun laws."

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-tahmooressi-s...

[Edited on 8-31-2014 by SFandH]

DianaT - 8-30-2014 at 01:17 PM

Wow, the business people on the US side of the border cities would love this idea. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cisco - 8-30-2014 at 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SFandH

http://www.shutdownallports.com/home.html

Domain Name: SHUTDOWNALLPORTS.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Stasyi Barth
Registrant Organization: Peace of Zen

I wonder how long it will take her to realize an anonymous domain name registration would be better if you are going to build a website advocating illegal actions on federal property by a large group of people.

Peace of Zen Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine
Stasyi Barth
371 Railroad Canyon Road Suite A
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532

Her business website: http://www.peaceofzen.com/Site/Home.html

"Stasyi Barth of Murietta decorated her SUV with messages of support for former Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who is in a Mexican prison, on trial for violating gun laws."

[Edited on 8-30-2014 by SFandH]

Hmm. That's right around the corner from David's house.

Same political message as his "Looney-Tunes" theater show.

I wonder if he goes over to Stasi's to get his Acu - Punctured.

danaeb - 8-30-2014 at 01:47 PM

"Our goals are non-negotiable."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SFandH - 8-30-2014 at 02:06 PM

From their website:

Dear Patriots:

This is not going to be a one-day event. This is meant to be a standoff, between American Patriots and those who seek to destroy our Constitution and our Sovereignty.

We will be there, as long as it takes...period.

We have 25 Ports of Entry to close, along the US/Mexico border. We are doing this simultaneously, beginning at 8am PST. Specific meeting locations will be arranged, as the day approaches, because of security.

Our goal:
Patriots need to arrive in HUGE vehicles, semis, trucks, RV's, etc. Use your imagination! We need to stop our vehicles as close to the ports (incoming and outgoing) as possible, on the freeway and off of Federal land.

Bring food, water, blankets, sunscreen, signs, chairs, tarps, American Flags, etc. Anything you need to "stick it out".

Our mission is to officially stick this out! We can win this, if our will is stronger if our will is stronger than theirs!

http://nebula.wsimg.com/c7855d2cf27f0f9a898ee0edc5ca7ff2?Acc...

desertcpl - 8-30-2014 at 02:15 PM

sounds like some one is going to get hurt

DENNIS - 8-30-2014 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
sounds like some one is going to get hurt

What will get hurt is any law abiding efforts to bring about change on the border.
Something like this is so obviously absurd that one has to wonder if it's the doings of open border advocates.

DianaT - 8-30-2014 at 02:30 PM

Quote:

I wonder how long it will take her to realize an anonymous domain name registration would be better if you are going to build a website advocating illegal actions on federal property by a large group ..........

Either a real lack of brains or super arrogance.

danaeb - 8-30-2014 at 02:34 PM

She is a registered Tea Party Patriot, Dennis. Electrifed fences and razor wire variety.

BajaRat - 8-30-2014 at 03:10 PM

I don't think the being off federal property plan will play out while committing a federal offence.
Looks like falls fashion colors are gonna be orange and black

freediverbrian - 8-30-2014 at 04:39 PM

heck with blocking the boarder this thread should be blocked look at the "stars " lining up to turn this in to a 57 page thread

SFandH - 8-30-2014 at 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Quote:

I wonder how long it will take her to realize an anonymous domain name registration would be better if you are going to build a website advocating illegal actions on federal property by a large group ..........

Either a real lack of brains or super arrogance.

Both.

DENNIS - 8-30-2014 at 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
She is a registered Tea Party Patriot, Dennis. Electrifed fences and razor wire variety.

I hadn't looked her up out of disgust, but she is a freakin' loon.
I hope you didn't think I was sympathizing with her or her plan. ??

bajalearner - 8-30-2014 at 06:15 PM

Logically impossible but I suppose they, (he, she or whomever is writing) don't really put any truth to the words, just BS'ing. Popcorn for me too! but make mine caramel corn please.

danaeb - 8-30-2014 at 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

I hadn't looked her up out of disgust, but she is a freakin' loon.
I hope you didn't think I was sympathizing with her or her plan. ??

No, Dennis I quite agreed with you. The plan is absurd and irrational. And just how are they going to block the border with semi's and RV's "in both directions"? I'd love to hear how they're planning on going through the border. I hope they have SENTRI passes. It could be a long wait to get back to the line.

Cliffy - 8-30-2014 at 07:37 PM

Just wait to see how long it takes to call in the "La Raza" troops

Maron - 8-31-2014 at 04:37 PM

"God is great, beer is good and people are crazy"

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix

DanO - 9-1-2014 at 11:48 AM

Quote:
Something like this is so obviously absurd that one has to wonder if it's the doings of open border advocates.

I can't seem to screw my tinfoil hat on far enough to buy that one. Nah, this is just another case of DUI - Dumba$$ Using Internet.

DENNIS - 9-1-2014 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DanO
I can't seem to screw my tinfoil hat on far enough to buy that one. Nah, this is just another case of DUI - Dumba$$ Using Internet.

Just a tongue-in-cheek supposition, but stranger things have happened.

DanO - 9-1-2014 at 02:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DanO

Just a tongue-in-cheek supposition, but stranger things have happened.

Indeed. Anyway, I predict that no more than a handful of these clowns will actually show up and that none of them will actually do anything. Screaming at defenseless children on buses apparently has no consequences, but actually blocking a border crossing does. And your observation that all of this nonsense comes at the expense of actual and rational immigration reform is spot on.

Martyman - 9-2-2014 at 01:09 PM

Remember when a patriot was a hero? Now I see the word and I think "Whackjob"

DENNIS - 9-2-2014 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Martyman
Remember when a patriot was a hero? Now I see the word and I think "Whackjob"

Or...a red, white and blue missile. :light:

TMW - 9-3-2014 at 10:52 AM

If they do block the border I hope they are done before the 21st so I can come home. Then again hanging out down there a few more days sipping a cold one ain't bad either.

StuckSucks - 9-3-2014 at 02:16 PM

Sort of relevant, CA Governor Jerry Brown said this a few days ago, and I thought "what about MY two-hour wait?"

“If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man from Mexico to California in 20 minutes,” Brown said to laughter and applause.

http://www.dailynews.com/government-and-politics/20140825/ca...

Taco de Baja - 9-3-2014 at 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by StuckSucks
Sort of relevant, CA Governor Jerry Brown said this a few days ago, and I thought "what about MY two-hour wait?"

“If we can put a man on the moon, we can put a man from Mexico to California in 20 minutes,” Brown said to laughter and applause.

It's already happening! A short two weeks ago I crossed through TJ in 20 to 25 minutes, mid-day, mid-week. I really did.
However, I don't really think Gov. Moonbeam had anything to do with it...More than likely it was simply dumb luck. :cool:

TMW - 9-3-2014 at 04:30 PM

I've pulled up to the border in Tecate a couple of times when there was only 2-3 cars in front of me. 10-15 minutes to cross. Usually Sunday Morning around 9ish.

David K - 9-3-2014 at 04:45 PM

"on the freeway and off of Federal land." ???

Who do they think the Interstate belongs to? LOL

mtgoat666 - 9-3-2014 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
"on the freeway and off of Federal land." ???

Who do they think the Interstate belongs to? LOL

the State

David K - 9-3-2014 at 04:54 PM

I heard it was a FEDERAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM... when the congress insisted on 55 mph Interstate Highway speed limit, any state that didn't comply, lost funds!

So, maybe the state troopers patrol it, the the fed sure can control it!?

dasubergeek - 9-3-2014 at 05:39 PM

State land, funded by the feds.

baconjr - 9-4-2014 at 08:09 PM

These guys are wack jobs. I worked at the border dealing with cross-border trade. There would be a whole bunch of peeed off US and Mexican truckers willing to enlighten them as to the shortcoming of their ways. Maybe they think they will be as successful as Cliven Bundy.

mtgoat666 - 9-4-2014 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
I heard it was a FEDERAL HIGHWAY SYSTEM... when the congress insisted on 55 mph Interstate Highway speed limit, any state that didn't comply, lost funds!

So, maybe the state troopers patrol it, the the fed sure can control it!?

It is state land, and hwy is built by the state, using state money, with some federal funds thrown in.

You should learn what your govt does, otherwise you are an uninformed voter and uninformed partisan.

micah202 - 9-4-2014 at 09:47 PM

...I imagine the 'coalition' will stop by the Hemporium on the way to their rally,,,forget whut they were....... umm,,,ahhh,,,,what was I gonna say!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bajalearner - 9-5-2014 at 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Taco de Baja
Quote:
Originally posted by StuckSucks

It's already happening! A short two weeks ago I crossed through TJ in 20 to 25 minutes, mid-day, mid-week. I really did.
However, I don't really think Gov. Moonbeam had anything to do with it...More than likely it was simply dumb luck. :cool:

Does anyone remember why he was given the name Gov. Moonbeam???

DENNIS - 9-5-2014 at 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajalearner

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/weekinreview/07mckinley.ht...

watizname - 9-5-2014 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
...I imagine the 'coalition' will stop by the Hemporium on the way to their rally,,,forget whut they were....... umm,,,ahhh,,,,what was I gonna say!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dasubergeek - 9-5-2014 at 09:52 AM

I'm thinking it'll be a great new video for Garth Brooks... you know, for the re-release of "Papa Loved Mama".

"He never hit the brakes, and he was shifting gears."

Sweetwater - 9-5-2014 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by baconjr
These guys are wack jobs. I worked at the border dealing with cross-border trade. There would be a whole bunch of peeed off US and Mexican truckers willing to enlighten them as to the shortcoming of their ways. Maybe they think they will be as successful as Cliven Bundy.

Since I currently dwell in the land of Cliven Bundy and his ilk, I will tell you that these folks are sincere in their efforts to destabilize the USA. I don't put them far outside the jihadists in their goals. The backers of the Tea Party claim Libertarian principles but in reality, they seem to desire to break up the country and profit, just like they would if they broke up a corporation. Cliven has been living off the bounty of Federal land for decades without paying any of the associated costs or fees. They would revel in a breakup similar to the old Soviet Union which resulted in many corrupt smaller states that are easy for a faction to control. Go ahead....get me started.... :saint:

Bajaboy - 9-5-2014 at 08:11 PM

I'm crossing on the 20th. I'll be on the lookout for Greta, Bill and the Fox and Friends crew. I'll make sure and wave with one finger... :saint:

bajabuddha - 9-6-2014 at 05:09 AM

Lake Elsinore... I wonder what's really in that water?? :bounce:

elgatoloco - 9-6-2014 at 07:28 AM

SOS

mexicoruss - 9-6-2014 at 03:01 PM

The guy in prison probably belongs there

DENNIS - 9-6-2014 at 03:16 PM

Think so???

woody with a view - 9-6-2014 at 03:27 PM

yes!

Cisco - 9-6-2014 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Lake Elsinore... I wonder what's really in that water?? :bounce:

I never saw it with water in it.

Going by on the bike either to or from the mountain road to the sea somewhere around Capistrano as I recall, I always used to stop and pee in it.

Not a lot around, they did have a bunch of apricots but the wells could not handle all the water so it just went away.

Sort of like losing the water table today in the central valley on a smaller level.

Don't know where Elsinore's water comes from today and I understand the people that live there today are pretty sketchy so I will never find out.

Personally I don't think there is much worthwhile life east of I-5 anyway.

WhackAMolE - 9-8-2014 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajalearner

Oh yeah. He was always a little "out there" ... Jesuit trained, kind of intellectual and above it all ... lots of far out ideas. So they called him Moonbeam. Dated Linda Ronstadt, ran for president.

And now he's governor again. And he talked everyone into building the not actually high-speed rail that nobody wants anymore.

Governor Moonbeam.

[Edited on 9-9-2014 by WhackAMolE]

Wow! You guys are brilliant!

Stasyi - 9-9-2014 at 07:48 PM

Who knew that little old me could elicit such a myriad of responses? Huh...are you worried that I'm going to be successful or that I have the courage to try to protect my country? I'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like. But, posting my information (purposefully not kept private, since I'm not hiding), but not contacting me directly, just shows that you are cowards.

If you have something to say to me, say it. Talking behind my back just proves that you are weak.

May God Bless America!

elgatoloco - 9-9-2014 at 09:13 PM

I just checked out your website. Your sure put a lot of effort into it. Must be getting deluged with volunteers. 22 followers on twitter. That's 22 more then me. :dudette:
I'm sure it will be a big success. Bueno Suerte.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

micah202 - 9-10-2014 at 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stasyi
Who knew that little old me could elicit such a myriad of responses? Huh...are you worried that I'm going to be successful or that I have the courage to try to protect my country? I'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like. But, posting my information (purposefully not kept private, since I'm not hiding), but not contacting me directly, just shows that you are cowards.

If you have something to say to me, say it. Talking behind my back just proves that you are weak.

May God Bless America!

....ahhh,,good to know we're not 'being cowards' now:P

...I wish you great success when you do the big ahhh,,errr,,,,I forget:?::?: :cool:.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jimgrms - 9-10-2014 at 07:34 AM

Hey Stasi as a fund raiser can you put up bleachers, for spectators,,,,, and can i have the popcorn and cold beer concession?

BajaGringo - 9-10-2014 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by StasyiI'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes Stasyi, you have totally figured us out. We are all horrible parents and eat the misbehaving ones for dinner.

mtgoat666 - 9-10-2014 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy

Heading the list of “non-negotiable” goals is the immediate release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, the Marine who was arrested March 31 after crossing the border with firearms in his possession.

Other demands include sealing the border with an electric fence and razor wire, allowing border patrol officers to detain and remove illegal aliens, that Mexico pay 50% of border control enforcement costs and immediate deportation of all illegal aliens.

What a bunch of nonsense. What does the gun running ex marine have to do with border fence security and immigration? Why should Mexico pay for 50 percent of USA's problem? Our problems, if they are in fact problems (I think they are not), are not mexico's problems!

dasubergeek - 9-10-2014 at 11:18 AM

Quote:

May God Bless America!

I teach English to immigrants so they integrate better. And I'm teaching my daughter Spanish because guess what, the number of Spanish speakers here is only going to grow. Bilingual people have more job opportunities and get paid more.

An illegal blockade of federal land? Other than providing a few xenophobes an idea to keep them warm at night, not much of a help. But good luck, I look forward to seeing you on television.

DENNIS - 9-10-2014 at 11:25 AM

Quote:
Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like.

OK. I'm calling you a troll.

Bob53 - 9-10-2014 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Quote:

OK. I'm calling you a troll.

A troll and a marooon.

BajaBill74 - 9-10-2014 at 12:19 PM

Stasyi,

Your belief that you can shut down all those 26 ports of entry until all of your demands are met shows that you have a total quantity of zero logic.

By being one of the most illogical posters on this board, you are giving the conservative a bad reputation. I'm sure the liberals applaud you.

DanO - 9-10-2014 at 12:36 PM

Yep, it takes a brave person to scare the crap out of defenseless children on a bus. I certainly lack the balls to do that. Good luck with that freeway blockade.

DENNIS - 9-10-2014 at 01:21 PM

Oohhh..thanks Bob. I always thought that was spelled Mow-Ron. :lol:

DENNIS - 9-10-2014 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBill74

By being one of the most illogical posters on this board,

Stayci came on here with a first post all fired up. Stayci has to show some evidence that he/she is whom he/she purports to be. This is a textbook troll procedure.
Throw the ball back into Stayci's court and see how he/she responds.

Bob53 - 9-10-2014 at 01:43 PM

Quote:
Oohhh..thanks Bob. I always thought that was spelled Mow-Ron. :lol:

So I guess the word automatically gets changed to morooon. I get it. lol

Bajaboy - 9-10-2014 at 03:21 PM

Why are all the loonies making Patriot a bad thing:light:

DanO - 9-10-2014 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy
Why are all the loonies making Patriot a bad thing:light:

Because calling themselves "xenophobes," which is what they really are, sort of spoils the act. They are afraid, and to mask their fear, they wrap themselves in the cloak of "patriotism." Literally. Just look at how many American flags are pictured on their websites.

I fly the American flag in front of my house NOB. Every day when I get home from work I look at that flag, and sometimes when I do I think about the many Americans who have made and who are making real sacrifices for their country.

One of them is my neighbor across the street, who flies the American flag in front of his place too. He is an immigrant from South Korea, and an opthalmologist. He is also a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy Reserve and has served overseas, operating on wounded soldiers, sailors and Marines, trying to save the eyesight of brave men and women who put themselves in harm's way for our country.

He was gone for months at a time, leaving his wife and daughter alone. The first time I met him, he approached me to ask if I would watch out for them while he was gone on duty. "Of course," I said. I've had to spend months away from my family for work, and it sucked. It was hard on me and on my wife and kids, so I understood at least some of the sacrifice that my neighbor was making, and I appreciated him for it.

My neighbor proudly flies the flag, but he doesn't wrap himself in it. He doesn't have to, because he is a real patriot. My neighbor quietly sacrifices himself and his family for his country, because he is a real patriot. My neighbor doesn't scream at defenseless children on buses, or pull guns on bat-counting scientists, or stupidly threaten to shut down the border crossings until all of the brown people are herded up and shipped out. Why? Because he is a real patriot.

Real patriots don't call themselves patriots. They don't have to (unless they're the New England Patriots). Actions, as the saying goes, speak louder than words.

By the way, it appears that Ms. Barth has given herself an out. She's now saying that her event will be called off if they don't get enough "patriots" signed up. So far they have 101 (104 according to Facebook) out of the 2,000 they invited. http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/plans-sept-20-border-shutdow... Do you suppose she's soliciting any donations from her fellow "patriots" in the meantime? Just asking.

micah202 - 9-10-2014 at 05:49 PM

.....hmmm...seems Stasyi's back in 'chillax' mode :rolleyes::rolleyes:

DanO - 9-10-2014 at 06:33 PM

With my rant above finished, I thought I'd provide Ms. Barth with a brief and hopefully succinct direct response to her comments.

Quote:
Who knew that little old me could elicit such a myriad of responses?

It should come as a surprise to absolutely no one that something as silly as a few dozen people trying to shut down 26 U.S. ports of entry, including several in Baja, would elicit a significant number of responses from people who are all here to talk about . . . wait for it . . . Baja. Duh.

Quote:
Huh...are you worried that I'm going to be successful or that I have the courage to try to protect my country?

No, I don't think anyone here is worried that you will succeed. At all. As to courage, we'll all be watching to see if you actually have the stones to park your Yukon in front of one of the gates at the San Ysidro POE and refuse to move it. If you do, I recommend northbound, on the U.S. side. Otherwise, you might have to deal with Mexicans. Adult Mexicans. Without shouting at them to go home.

Quote:
I'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

You probably didn't even try to look. Many of the thousands of other threads on this board recount in detail how Nomads have enriched their childrens' lives immeasureably by taking them to Mexico. Oh, wait, I can see where you might think that's not a good thing.

Quote:

Strange comment coming from someone who calls us cowards (more on this below), but I guess you have the freedom to do that too.

Quote:
But, posting my information (purposefully not kept private, since I'm not hiding), but not contacting me directly, just shows that you are cowards.

To be a teensy bit technical about it, nothing on the internet is ever "behind" anybody's "back." It's all publicly available information (and I'm guessing from your high public profile that you actively look for mentions all over the internet). And as Micah said above, now that we're all on the same page, so to speak, we can't be within your odd definition of coward.

Quote:

I believe we have said it. I sure tried my level best. See above about talking behind your back and your name calling. [Side note to Nomads: Try saying her quote above in a Schwarzenegger accent. Hilarious.]

Quote:
May God Bless America!

Ah, finally, we agree on something!

[Edited on 9-11-2014 by DanO]

BajaGringo - 9-10-2014 at 07:10 PM

Very eloquently said amigo...

elgatoloco - 9-10-2014 at 09:06 PM

Dittos

dasubergeek - 9-10-2014 at 09:59 PM

micah202 - 9-10-2014 at 10:02 PM

.....if everyone remembers what they're doing on th'20th,,,who'll mann the Hemporeum!!? :O:o:?:

.... I wonder how Stasyi and the Elinstinkerator would get along?..........he might be up for the cause,no? :wow:

[Edited on 9-11-2014 by micah202]

Bajaboy - 9-10-2014 at 10:09 PM

Quote:

May God Bless America!

God, Allah, Mickey Mouse...it's all good!

SFandH - 9-12-2014 at 06:51 AM

Quote:

May God Bless America!

And Mexico,

and,

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan

Bahamas, The
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma
Burundi

Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Costa Rica
Cote d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Curacao
Cyprus
Czech Republic

Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic

East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia

Fiji
Finland
France

Gabon
Gambia, The
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana

Haiti
Holy See
Honduras
Hong Kong
Hungary

Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy

Jamaica
Japan
Jordan

Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan

Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg

Macau
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique

Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
North Korea
Norway

Oman

Pakistan
Palau
Palestinian Territories
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal

Qatar

Romania
Russia
Rwanda

Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Sint Maarten
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
South Korea
South Sudan
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria

Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Timor-Leste
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu

Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
Uruguay
Uzbekistan

Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam

Yemen

Zambia
Zimbabwe

chuckie - 9-12-2014 at 06:55 AM

Teaneck, New Jersey

Fernweh - 9-12-2014 at 10:13 AM

Just saw this headline:

http://www.krgv.com/news/militia-threatens-to-block-traffic-...

Bajaboy - 9-12-2014 at 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fernweh
Just saw this headline:

What is a militia? How does it differ from a gang? These nut jobs need to go away.

micah202 - 9-12-2014 at 11:02 AM

....I guess if it's a 'militia' as they say....they'll only need one or two snipers at each crossing to achieve their effect---explains the #'s :rolleyes:

DENNIS - 9-12-2014 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fernweh
Just saw this headline:

You read Texas newspapers?

SFandH - 9-12-2014 at 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaboy

What is a militia?

In this case criminals planning to commit felonies and disrupt the lives of 100s of thousands of law abiding citizens and international commerce.

The epitome of the "Ugly American".

bajaguy - 9-12-2014 at 11:15 AM

I'm not sure that blocking the road or the border crossing rises to a felony. However that would depend on what happens before they try, or after they are told to leave

Quote:

In this case criminals planning to commit felonies and disrupt the lives of 100s of thousands of law abiding citizens and international commerce.

The epitome of the "Ugly American".

WhackAMolE - 9-13-2014 at 10:17 AM

At San Ysidro they plan to drive up to the border checkpoint, stop their cars, and refuse to enter Mexico.

Which proves ... drum roll ... that Tahmooressi could have done the exact same thing! Nobody forced him to drive through the Nothing to Declare lane at Mexican customs.

Ironically, these protesters have just demonstrated that Tahmooressi entered Mexico deliberately and willingly with his guns.

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 10:33 AM

That's kind of a stretch for extrapolation...doncha think?

bajaguy - 9-13-2014 at 11:03 AM

If 'in it was me, I would have Cal-Trans put a plow truck in every lane about 5 feet from the crossing facing north and jest shove them interlopers outta the way.

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
If 'in it was me, I would have Cal-Trans put a plow truck in every lane about 5 feet from the crossing facing north and jest shove them interlopers outta the way.

That would make a great foto...one person driving the plow while five more lean on it. :lol:

DavidT - 9-13-2014 at 12:01 PM

Maybe the militia could borrow San Diego Unified School District's new MRAP to block the border.
As a bonus then they could hand out teddy bears to those stuck in line.

danaeb - 9-13-2014 at 02:03 PM

Is this what started it all? I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore? From Staysi Barth's personal FB page Aug 26th:

"Okay...I'm peeed. I know it may seem stupid to most people, but I'm actually angry.

I was on Level 380 in Candy Crush (a lot of time in doctors offices and insomnia).....I tried to get my FREE daily spin, but it wouldn't give it to me, unless I connected to Facebook.

I've only had Facebook since the Murrieta Border Patrol standoff, so it wasn't an option before. Needless to say, since then, I didn't know if it would spam everyone with my stupid game.

But, I did it. I connected my Candy Crush game with my FB profile...logged back in....UGH

I'm back at Level 1.

Good thing the Border Shut Down is going on. I'd be freaking losing my mind!

Level 1...really? "

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 02:07 PM

:lol: Is that for real? Sure explains why she seems so upset. :bounce:

danaeb - 9-13-2014 at 02:21 PM

Dennis - it's for real. She's the brain trust behind the border shut down.

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
Dennis - it's for real. She's the brain trust behind the border shut down.

I know who she is, but not that she was so loveable. Thanks

bajabuddha - 9-13-2014 at 02:37 PM

I think she should run for Congress

BajaGringo - 9-13-2014 at 02:38 PM

Quote:

or vice-president...

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 03:28 PM

Quote:

If it would get rid of Nancy P-Brain, I'll vote for her.

bajabuddha - 9-13-2014 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:

HILLARY + WHOOPIE 2014 :P

BajaGringo - 9-13-2014 at 03:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Two extremes - both nuts. Not sure which one is more dangerous...

BajaGringo - 9-13-2014 at 04:03 PM

Was Stasyi a one post, hit and run?

DENNIS - 9-13-2014 at 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

Yeah...whoever it was. Too bad. It would have been fun to chat with her.

SFandH - 9-13-2014 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo

Yeah...whoever it was. Too bad. It would have been fun to chat with her.

I agree! I admit to a bit of trolling. ;D

DanO - 9-15-2014 at 11:29 AM

It appears that our friend Stasyi is "a former computer programmer who has been on disability for most of the last decade." She's got a lot of time on her hands to play Candy Crush and scream at defenseless children. Detailed article here:

BTW, does anyone know if there are webcams showing the U.S. side of the SY POE? I'd love to tune in Saturday morning and see how many people heed her call to turn off their ignition and get out of their cars with the keys, waving their flags.

Pages:  1