BajaNomad

Mulege Saturday Night

Floatflyer - 10-23-2014 at 08:38 PM

Anybody have any suggestions on watching a UFC Pay Per View Saturday night? I doubt the Serenidad would have it so ?? Thanks, FF

Tioloco - 10-23-2014 at 08:47 PM

You can fly over to el golfo de Santa clara (sonora) and stop by Alex's restaurant and bar. Cold beer and UFC Saturday.

Floatflyer - 10-23-2014 at 08:53 PM

Sniff, sniff, up until late '12 I could have done that, BUT, I am now wingless.:no:

Tioloco - 10-23-2014 at 08:58 PM

If you leave in the morning you can still make it by car.... 😄

tiotomasbcs - 10-24-2014 at 11:18 AM

Scotty's is usually open by now?! Any word on that? He was closed earlier when I came thru Mulege. Loreto? Suerte. Tomas

Estrella - 10-24-2014 at 11:46 AM

I do believe Scotty's always had that one going. Hoping he is down there opening up as we write this!

toneart - 10-24-2014 at 02:19 PM

Yes. Scotty usually has that on TV. However, if it is Pay per View, maybe not. A few years ago I got him to buy a Pay per View fight between Oscar de la Hoya and Floyd Mayweather. (It was a controversial decision. Went the distance and many thought De La Hoya won it, but judges ruled otherwise).I talked it up and filled up two rooms and offered to collect donations for Scotty to cover the cost. He actually refused any money and absorbed it himself. I guess the food and drink sales more than compensated.

You might also try Francisco, at Equipalles, but I don't think he could generate enough interest to warrant it.