BajaNomad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SiReNiTa !

David K - 10-25-2014 at 03:28 PM

Hope your day is a great one... miss seeing you on Nomad!

You, and your son's first birthday...

DocRey - 10-25-2014 at 06:50 PM

Ditto. Beautiful family.

BajaBlanca - 10-25-2014 at 06:54 PM

Happy birthday!

shari - 10-26-2014 at 07:44 AM

It is so hard to believe that I was blessed with this little mermaid a quarter of a century ago! Sirenita lit up my life and continues to do so. I am so proud of the woman & mother she became. She has a great job in Ensenada that keeps her very busy and Izaak just turned 4 and is giving the pre school teachers a run for their money..haha...chip off the old block eh.

Sirena is not active here lately as she doesnt have a computer...just her phone but I will pass on the birthday greetings to her...thank you.

Here she is doing what she does best...whale snogging!

and teaching her son to commune with whales

and finally the other thing she loves to do...

Happy Happy birthday darling! and thanks for choosing ME!

TMW - 10-26-2014 at 09:50 AM

Beautiful family, happy birthday.

Mulegena - 10-26-2014 at 09:55 AM

Brought me to tears... what a wonderful life, and what love!

churro - 10-26-2014 at 10:03 AM

Happy Birthday!

BajaRat - 10-26-2014 at 11:42 AM

Happy B day !
Enjoy your weekend :cool:

Cypress - 10-26-2014 at 12:27 PM

Happy Birthday!:D

SiReNiTa - 10-28-2014 at 08:18 AM

Awwww shucks folks!! When mamma told me I had birthday wishes I just had to pop in and say hi to all the Nomad fam!!

As she says I am keeping busy with work and Izaak and all things inclusive in being a working mom. But holy bajeezuz I miss yall!

I had a great birthday, so lucky to have Friends and family like I do to make every momento in my life special and blessed. I am surrounded by angels! The best kind, you know the ones that have their halo held up by Little red horns ;)
The misfits, just like me!

Anyway, I promise I'll give everyone a nice long update as soon as I get my computer back! For now I am stealing interwebs from work hehehehe

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the birthday wishes, I appreciate each and every one of you. Sending you warm baja snuggles!!!

S

David K - 10-30-2014 at 07:52 AM

Have a great year and do stop by once in a while for a little fun or some drama, plenty of both on Baja Nomad! :lol::O

fishbuck - 10-30-2014 at 08:00 AM

Happy B-day. My 1st visit to B. Asuncion was on your 18th birthday I think. Seems so long ago... ;)

DENNIS - 10-30-2014 at 11:01 AM

Birthday??? And nobody said anything? Well...I can't let that go without wishing you my best.
Here ya go, sweetie....I wrote this song just for you and had my fat Hawaiian gardener record it. Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYkSHg7RcXU