BajaNomad

doesn't forward to the site I post on

Russ - 12-5-2014 at 04:52 PM

FYI

"Thank you, your post has been submitted. You are now being forwarded to your post."

[Edited on 12-5-2014 by Russ]

BajaNomad - 12-5-2014 at 11:59 PM

Russ,

Any more info that you can provide? Does this happen every time, or just this once?

I'm not able to replicate this issue on my side right now - so perhaps I'm missing something? Any other info might help.

Thank you.

Russ - 12-6-2014 at 07:21 AM

It maybe a setting on my computer if no one else is having the problem. It does happen every time. Not a big deal I just click 'today's posts'.

David K - 12-6-2014 at 07:41 AM

I noticed a longer wait time from when I post to being returned to the forum... just a few more seconds. I might of opened a new window and go to one of the other forums I read while Nomad is bogged down (Tacoma World, Historum) so didn't notice. Kind of like when a commercial comes on TV... I switch channels!

EDIT: It just now took 7 seconds for this reply to post and the page reopen, so no problem now for me.

[Edited on 12-6-2014 by David K]

bufeo - 12-6-2014 at 07:51 AM

Russ, if you're still having a problem. Log off BajaNomad, clear all Cookies from your computer, then log back on to BN. That might clear up the problem. Of course, the Cookies for other sites will be wiped off as well. It's a good idea to do this once in a while anyway.

Allen R.

[Edited on 12-6-2014 by bufeo]