BajaNomad

El Dorado Ranch History...anyone have a Sweepstakes Letter?

steekers - 12-5-2014 at 11:08 PM

Back on 7-24-2005 Baja Lou posted the following:

Just a brief El Dorado history.

National Pen Co. formed a partnership with the local Ejido to develop the area. This was about 87 or 88. They sent out millions of sweepstakes winner letters giving the recepient a lot for nothing. Pay dues about $25 a year. When the people came down they found the lot was in the mountains - not accessable, but they could trade that in for credit on a lot in the development area (adjcent to Zoo Road). Of course these lots cost more - in the begining I think maybe $500-800 to upgrade. If they didn't want that, the area known as "The Highlands" about 10 miles west on Zoo Rd. was available for trade with no additional costs. Only catch, that area allowed no permenant structurs. Also you had to haul your own propane and water, etc.

The deal with the Ejido is what gave them such great acerage.

IN 93 or 94, National Pen sold it's intrest to Pat Butler, who had owned/ben involved with? Coast to Coast Campgrounds.

Pat is the one that saw the future (in his mind) and begin the big push to develop. Now they have a plane from San Francisoc each Sat returning on Sun and several busses from both San Diego and Phoenix bringing potential owners down. Often it's hard to get a room in town because El Dorado ties up the rooms for it's people.

A couple years ago, the deal with the Ejido changed and Pat bought a portion of the land outright. This is the thousands of acres that the lots are layed out in.

This being part of Mexicali, adding this area has been a giant undertaking, getting everything surveyed - getting street names - just everything

Good? Bad? It just is.

I am looking for anyone that has an original Sweepstakes letter or other historical pieces.

Appreciate any information.

Thank you :yes:

[Edited on 12-6-2014 by steekers]

David K - 12-6-2014 at 08:41 AM

Hi Michael!

monoloco - 12-6-2014 at 08:45 AM

I remember receiving one of those sweepstakes letters in the mail, of course I was a winner. I calculated at the time that if the thousands of lots were given away, and all the owners paid the fee to"register" their lot, it would amount to tens of millions of dollars. It was scam.

meme - 12-6-2014 at 09:30 AM

At one time we had 7 of them. All giving the same co -ordinates for lot location. On the side of a mountain ofcourse.

capt. mike - 12-6-2014 at 09:33 AM

As I recall I was sent some sort of "deed of interest" which allowed 2000 dollars "credit" on a lot. We toured once for fun and the agent was so pushy insisting we "had" to close that same day....We got out of there after I verbalized our displeasure with her treatment. She seemed desperate to make a pressure sale.

Butler ran Beatrice Foods Corp for years and that's where he made his millions.

MMc - 12-6-2014 at 09:34 AM

We won three lots over time, I wish I had the letter. I have met Pat B seems like a nice guy, I wouldn't by a lot there however.

steekers - 12-6-2014 at 10:49 AM

Thank you all. Hi David...long time since we talked.

If any of you can find the letter I would appreciate getting a copy. If your a Baja collector like David, you might find it in your old files.

I ran across a producer who has worked with the History Channel and they are interested in the El Dorado history for a documentary.

After the last General burroembly meeting, Mr. Butler has many more residents very upset. Many believe he moved back to San Felipe to be closer to his piggy bank...the HOA he oversees. For 2015, the budget shows he will get over $800K USD as management fees, yet he refuses to pay dues on his own lots. There were over 50 owners who "returned" their dirt lots as they are done throwing more money (annual fees) away. instead of the lots going to our HOA, they went back to Butler to resell. Talk about a scam! The documentary is likely to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Personally, this saga is better suited for an American Greed episode.

steekers - 12-6-2014 at 11:02 AM

Sorry...keep trying to edit to say General a s s e m b l y...don't know why it didn't spell correctly.

steekers - 12-6-2014 at 11:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by capt. mike  

Butler ran Beatrice Foods Corp for years and that's where he made his millions.

Hi Capt. Mike...what source did you get this from?

From sources I have, he made lots of money running Coast to Coast. He also got over $35 million from Textron back in 2002, and $4 million from Diversified Lending (who later the SEC busted for running a Ponzi scam) that was recently settled for a mere $500K.

There are now 2 known US Court Judgements (1 in San Francisco and 1 in Contra Costa) against Butler and his former marketing partners, RMAC (Rob Rios, and Michael Cresci) for over $700K.

Suffice it to say, the truth is now coming to light. While there are many residents who wish to ignore facts (similar to the false Hands Up, Don't Shoot narrative) many more want the stranglehold Butler has on the HOA to end. But the HOA piggybank is too lucrative for Butler to peacefully walk away.

Loco for Land in Baja article

steekers - 12-6-2014 at 11:56 AM

Here is an article I have known about for months...will post some of it so as to not clog up this thread...the rest can be found on the Internet. Does this story sound familiar?:yes:

Loco For Land In Baja?
A Visit To Property Finds Just Who`s Scamming Whom
June 23, 1991|By Marla Donato, Chicago Tribune.
SAN FELIPE, MEXICO — No one really believed it, least of all me, that I really did own land in Mexico. But hey, at the very least it gave us an excuse to head for the land of sunshine and margaritas.
At least that was the argument I made over a couple of Tecate beers in the border town of the same name while my skeptical pair of companions assured me that my land deal was ``the scam to beat all scams.``
Maybe, my friend Katina suggested, we should just skip that part of the drive down the length of the coast of Baja California, Mexico.
``Absolutely not,`` I said.
My Mexican landholding was the reason I decided to make the trip in the first place. And besides, this was supposed to be a lark. What else could one expect as one of the ``LUCKY! winners of the FANTASTIC! (third prize in the)
National Pen SWEEPSTAKES!``?
The whole thing began a couple of years ago after I placed a mail-order for a Father`s Day gift: imprinted pens for my dad`s construction business.
Shortly after the pens arrived, I received a ``Deed of License for 5,000 Sq. Feet of Unimproved Land in the district of San Felipe, Baja California, Republic of Mexico.``
A letter explained that my property was ``near the beach and may overlook the Sea of Cortez,`` but because the ``Mexican Constitution forbids foreigners from outright ownership of such coastal property,`` I was entitled only to
``property rights until the year 2019.``
In the meantime, for $28.50 a year in taxes, I could be a part of El Dorado Ranch Estates.
Subsequent mailings included scenic beach snapshots and descriptions of plans to construct a pool, tennis court, whirlpool and palapa (open-sided, palm-roofed) bar cantina area, with more exciting attractions to come.
Who could refuse an offer like that?
So now we were in a van headed for my land.

elgatoloco - 12-6-2014 at 12:27 PM

I would think the HOA fund would be the only incentive (besides not being in the states re: judgements against) for this Butler scam artist to be in Mexico. I'm guessing that there will never be another lot sold in that place. Shame that folks are losing good money. Shame on Butler and his cronies. :fire:

MMc - 12-6-2014 at 06:34 PM

I understand that the whole thing is on a master fideo and they can't get individual fideo's until the whole place is sold. These large land deals ALWAYS go sidewise.
The first rule of buying land in Mexico,"never spend more then you can walk away from".

treuboff - 12-7-2014 at 05:22 PM

I filed 13 my paper the same minute I received it. As a matter of fact they were represented at our county fair in Prescott, AZ. trying to give these to people years ago.

[Edited on 12-8-2014 by treuboff]

grace59 - 12-7-2014 at 05:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MMc  
I understand that the whole thing is on a master fideo and they can't get individual fideo's until the whole place is sold.

Not sure where you got this info., but I know several people in El Dorado who have their individual fideicomisos. Only the original owners of a lot can be/are in the Master Trust. With any resale the new owner MUST purchase their own fideicomiso. Our friends purchased a house there from someone last year and had to work through the bank and have received their fideicomiso.

steekers - 12-7-2014 at 05:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by treuboff  
I filed 13 my paper the same minute I received it. As a matter of fact they were represented at our county fair in Prescott, AZ. trying to give these to people years ago.

[Edited on 12-8-2014 by treuboff]

Not sure what you mean in your first sentence?? Can you explain?

There were originally 6606 lots in the mountain side "master trust" and some folks have decided to get an individual trust and get out of the master for whatever reason. The HOA has been paying over $35,000 USD per month in administrative fees to HSBC since 2005! To me this is a scam!

capt. mike - 12-9-2014 at 10:14 AM

Steekers - When I was researching the place many years ago I read on a bio blurb that Butler worked as CEO of Beatrice Foods Corp and had left with a nice earned package.

treuboff - 12-9-2014 at 10:03 PM

File 13 is a trash can

Bob H - 12-9-2014 at 10:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by treuboff  
File 13 is a trash can

I always called that the "circular file". That can be taken a couple of ways.... :lol:

steekers - 12-10-2014 at 04:59 PM

Capt. Mike's post on 3/32/2011:

good luck chasing Butler. he made millions legitimately in the food services industry when he ran Beatrice corp and got his golden chute.

he has likely paid off soooo many people [mexicans]over the years that he is untouchable.

i still have my old "fee title" certificate good for one lot of my choice in the solar zone way back in the late 80s. hahaha. what a joke.
i used to correspond with him a lot and he always would say that the pista planned to replace Playa Maria was "about to start".
ha! love developers. no, i really do - i are one too. Or was one at least...
good times.

went on a property tour once when we rode the harley down to SF for thx giving. she could not believe i was not going to buy after her cheezy 90 minute tour and spiel.... worse than any condo time share goons i ever saw. We just laughed at her.

Hey Capt Mike...would like to see that "fee title" you said you have.:yes:

[Edited on 12-11-2014 by steekers]

treuboff - 12-10-2014 at 10:43 PM

I bought a time share at the old Vagabundos motel, next to the Misiones, which at the time was configured into suites. $6k for 7 days per year $200 a year for maint. fee. Senior Islas, now with Dorado, took care of us for 19 years there. He is the man. Our kids grew up there on the beach for fall break from diapers to college age. Now that was a bargain. Then El Dorado took over shut it down and made us stay in their compound. We let them keep the last year.

meme - 12-11-2014 at 09:46 AM

Senior Islas tho is a useless HOA adminitrator on many counts. Not good at all with HOA Members communications.

capt. mike - 12-11-2014 at 10:03 AM

Steekers I long forgot that old post of mine. Anyway I never saved the funky phony "title" they sent me. I never planned to use it after my one property tour and a pushy sales rep.

steekers - 12-11-2014 at 10:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by capt. mike  
Steekers I long forgot that old post of mine. Anyway I never saved the funky phony "title" they sent me. I never planned to use it after my one property tour and a pushy sales rep.

Bummer. Still looking for someone who has one. Thanks Capt. Mike:tumble:

steekers - 12-11-2014 at 10:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by meme  
Senior Islas tho is a useless HOA adminitrator on many counts. Not good at all with HOA Members communications.

Yes, that is his nickname now. He is just a puppet of Butler as are the "Supervisors" Ed, Bob, Steve we now call the 3 Stooges.:no:

treuboff - 12-11-2014 at 06:04 PM

That truly is a shame. He has never done anything but justice for my family for years. But I've seen it over and over good people kissing big businesses ass and becoming spineless.

klaughlin - 3-22-2015 at 02:44 PM

Haha. I found this forum because I found my original deed of license in a box in the basement and googled it. I assumed it was a scam - so I didn't pay anything but this is all a really entertaining story.

Eldo Ranch

J.P. - 3-22-2015 at 07:08 PM

I cant really add much to this thread My late Wife's sister got involved in the scam and paid the maintenance fees for years and never went there. She gifted my wife with all the paper work and the first time we went there was 1998. we went through all the drill that's ben told here over and over. The only good that came from that Experience was our exposure to San Felipe . Ever since the
Eldorado crowd has ben trying to Destroy that illusion too :no::no::no:

meme - 3-23-2015 at 09:39 AM

Just who are you referring:?: to when you say the Eldorado crowd?

Further North.....

durrelllrobert - 3-23-2015 at 11:02 AM

...in the Spring valley area of San Diego there is a sub division known as Dictionary Hill. that was sub divided in the early 1900's without regard to the rugged topography. The cookie cutter lots they were selling were only 50 ft. wide and and very steep and would be difficult to build on and there were no roads just like the mountain side of El Dorado Ranch.

As a sales pitch to potential buyers the developer offered a set of encyclopedias and a dictionary for each lot sold and that's how it became known as Dictionary hill.

In 1954 there were just roughly graded steep dirt roads but my brother and i went together and purchased a lot near the top for $5000 because it had a great view all the way to the ocean and overlooked Sweetwater lake.

In the'60's the developer had all the streets properly graded, paved and curbs and sidewalks installed. He also had electricity run to each lot.

That's when we got a $20k bill for our share of the improvements that was due and payable in a lump sum by the end of the year. Not having that kind of money when we were that young we, like a lot of others, had to sell the lot back to the developer for a lot less than the $5k we bought it for.

Today there is a large, expensive three story home built on our lot plus the two adjacent ones.

J.P. - 3-23-2015 at 05:02 PM

Just who are you referring:?: to when you say the Eldorado crowd?

the Eldo J.Cs that keep trying to inflict their will on the citizens of San. Felepi

desertcpl - 3-23-2015 at 05:15 PM

I have a very good friend that has owned a lot in El Dorado

that he got thru the Penn company,, he now has a nice set up

in the Solar section,, and got his title a few years back

him and his wife are very happy

steekers - 3-23-2015 at 08:04 PM

The fortunate folks that have a house built already are being subsidized by the majority of people that have only dirt lots that are now worth less that 10% of their initial value. More fee increases ahead for the existing residents as the dirt lot owners bail out.

El Dorado Ranch Sweepstakes Letter

phylliserck - 5-14-2016 at 02:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by steekers  
Thank you all. Hi David...long time since we talked.

If any of you can find the letter I would appreciate getting a copy. If your a Baja collector like David, you might find it in your old files.

I ran across a producer who has worked with the History Channel and they are interested in the El Dorado history for a documentary.

After the last General burroembly meeting, Mr. Butler has many more residents very upset. Many believe he moved back to San Felipe to be closer to his piggy bank...the HOA he oversees. For 2015, the budget shows he will get over $800K USD as management fees, yet he refuses to pay dues on his own lots. There were over 50 owners who "returned" their dirt lots as they are done throwing more money (annual fees) away. instead of the lots going to our HOA, they went back to Butler to resell. Talk about a scam! The documentary is likely to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Personally, this saga is better suited for an American Greed episode.

Ran across this in old files and thought I'd google it and low and behold there were folks interested in this. Here's my letter https://eldoradoranchsweepstakes.wordpress.com/2016/05/14/sw...

David K - 5-14-2016 at 02:45 PM

Great find!
I hope steekers sees it.

steekers - 5-15-2016 at 02:23 PM

Got it...thank you!:bounce: Very interesting history. I noticed the address for the "EDR Estates" is La Jolla, CA. Pat Butler hired a slick guy named Frank Ingrande who ran the EDR telemarketing back in 2003-5 and was located in San Diego. Nowadays Frank is one of 4 Principals (the others are Mike Cresci, Rob Rios, and Chuck Gitano Milles) operating the illegal development called Rancho Costa Verde located close to KM 52 south of San Felipe. Truly amazing that the Ensenada officials let them keep building with no valid permits. Must be some payola going on.:rolleyes:

[Edited on 5-15-2016 by steekers]

David K - 5-16-2016 at 06:56 PM

Keep sharing your discoveries here steekers!

Would like to hear about any of your latest activities in Baja if you ever care to share in a new post or drop me a note! :coolup:

PaulW - 5-17-2016 at 07:11 AM

Trying to get a full historical narrative of the goings on in EDR is quite a task. Every time I try to fill in the blanks I find even more blanks.
Of course there are multiple stories. Like the history of butler, then the history each of his projects -- such as the time shares south of town, then the mainland story, the Colorado development, and on and on. And numerous lawsuits that he seems to always come out on top and others in limbo.
Sticking to just EDR is the most frustrating to document.

The update is EDR is muddling along with increases in HOA dues and more money going to the various Butler enterprises. Infrastructure is better than ever with some exceptions of flood damaged roads that still have not been fixed. Bright spot is excellent security.

steekers - 5-17-2016 at 08:48 AM

Well there is a rather extensive "Research Report" done by an owner that chronicles EDR since the late 1990s and it is for sale. Any "investor" considering purchasing in EDR or doing business with Pat Butler needs to read this. It is eye-opening.;)

Wondering if Paul W is a current owner?

PaulW - 5-18-2016 at 05:47 AM

Yes owner - part time resident
Got a link to that report?

steekers - 5-18-2016 at 07:36 AM

Sorry, no link available. For sale at $20 each just to cover the paper. U2U me your address and will send one out.

meme - 5-18-2016 at 07:38 AM

I personally would think twice about paying for a report from that source especially. One can get all the same info just by doing your due diligence & talking to the owners that live here.Much of the info is free online if you just look.

steekers - 5-18-2016 at 07:53 AM

Hey Meme...you don't know what your talking about...you don't have a copy to critique, so how you can justify your negative comments is real questionable. And NO... you won't find this info in one place on any Internet search. I think you dislike the author as he is exposing the EDR world in which you live. Ranch management is a SCAM and a fleecing of owners money and you know it.

meme - 5-18-2016 at 08:07 AM

Oh yes I have seen that copy so you see you do not know all you think you know either. I did not state you could find all the info in one place on the internet, I said you can find most all of it on THE INTERNET. No I do not dislike the author either just selling the material is what I think is wrong if the author is truely looking to get the info out to other buyers or owners. I do not hide or sell any information I get about EDR either good or bad. I know the community I live in well. I am well aware that the owners will pay pay pay forever as long as things here in EDR remain the same year after year. I have NEVER denied that & I think you know that too, so be careful with making your accusations. I live here because I choose to. That is my choice.

steekers - 5-18-2016 at 08:28 AM

Well Meme, you may have seen it but have you read it in full? There were only a few on the Ranch who purchased it, and your not one of them. As for selling it, that's called capitalism and the right to publish. I guess your a Bernie supporter that all things should be free. Just so you know, a lot of research went into that Report and there is no profit, just a break even. I will bet you cannot find the Butler/Textron settlement agreement anywhere on the Internet and you won't find the Trusts Butler put together that tell a very different story. But as long as you have Jim as your insider to the EDR management...No Bad Days. Others outside the Ranch sphere might want to have a non-marketing analysis of EDR...that's who the target audience is.;)

meme - 5-18-2016 at 09:07 AM

No I would not ever buy it. You are correct there. I alrady knew of the Butler/ Textron documents & the Trusts. As for Jim being my inside information another false statement as Jim does not share TRC information with me or anyone else. So you charge the target audience for the report you say NEEDS to be shared with owners & buyers. So you DO actually profit from the sales as I see it as your audience pays for the publication which Could be( not saying it is) information as rumored by other sources. As for Bernie, Bernie who? I have no affiliations with any U.S. politics.

steekers - 5-18-2016 at 08:01 PM

No I would not ever buy it. You are correct there. I alrady knew of the Butler/ Textron documents & the Trusts. As for Jim being my inside information another false statement as Jim does not share TRC information with me or anyone else. So you charge the target audience for the report you say NEEDS to be shared with owners & buyers. So you DO actually profit from the sales as I see it as your audience pays for the publication which Could be( not saying it is) information as rumored by other sources. As for Bernie, Bernie who? I have no affiliations with any U.S. politics.

Hey Val...so you have the Textron Settlement agreement? Really? Or you just know it exist but have no clue what it says? And you have read the details of all 5 Spanish Trusts that Butler now has us all paying for? And the implications the language has? If so, your on top of the game for sure. I will bet you have never bothered to check the details and just rely on what the puppets tell you.
It sounds like you have never owned a business for profit as that seems to be a dirty concept. The authors of publications that read this thread must wonder about you. In order to read their work, you would need to get it for free. That is a Bernie Sanders trait. Free stuff.:lol:

WoW !!

captkw - 5-18-2016 at 08:23 PM

Now, This is more like the Baja I knew in my early days...good stuff all....LOL... for every hectre is a story !! How the west was won/lost :lol:

meme - 5-19-2016 at 08:29 AM

As usual Michael you know nothing of what you speak. You presume no one knows anything but you---NOT!
Good you are getting money for your publication so you might be able to finish getting your casa built huh? It has been in the making a long long time so I notice. BTW- I buy many publications but only those I know are worthy of the $$$.Not much of anything in regards to EDR is worthy of paying for it IMPO.

OK...

David K - 5-19-2016 at 08:52 AM

Speaking of EDR, I miss Baja Lou!

April, 2011 (Searching for the Lost Mission of Santa Isabel, in Arroyo El Volcán)

(Baja Lou, with Baja Cat)

meme - 5-19-2016 at 09:27 AM

Sadly he is soooo missed here also David. Such a nice guy & always a good friend & helpful to others too. He was the first friend we made here. His place sits empty here now & is sad to see. Many many good time with him & dinners at his casa.

David K - 5-19-2016 at 09:53 AM

He had such a good time with us on that trip... so sad it was his last Baja adventure, but how great he got to do it.

More of that trip on a blog page I made: http://vivabajablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/lost-mission-expedi...

steekers - 5-19-2016 at 09:00 PM

As usual Michael you know nothing of what you speak. You presume no one knows anything but you---NOT!
Good you are getting money for your publication so you might be able to finish getting your casa built huh? It has been in the making a long long time so I notice. BTW- I buy many publications but only those I know are worthy of the $$$.Not much of anything in regards to EDR is worthy of paying for it IMPO.

You really crack me up Val:lol::lol::lol:
You state Jim (the TRC puppet) doesn't share info with you as your husband?!? Oh really:light::light: Then your misguided and vindictive statement about mi casa above comes from where? Lying Val...oh you Lying Val:yawn: You never answered my questions in the previous post about Textron...but that's OK Lying Val, I am done sparring with you in this forum and will spare our Nomads anymore embarrassment from Lying Val :lol::lol:

steekers - 5-19-2016 at 09:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
He had such a good time with us on that trip... so sad it was his last Baja adventure, but how great he got to do it.

More of that trip on a blog page I made: http://vivabajablog.blogspot.com/2011/07/lost-mission-expedi...

I was at his place comparing notes on rebuilding VW engines. He had quite a shop:D

meme - 5-20-2016 at 07:12 AM

I have lied about nothing Michael.
Just because he is my husband does not mean Jim & I share ALL! TRC business is not my business nor his to share either. I could care less in regards to Textron it's long gone time-wise & is PB problem not mine.
Calling me names only makes a bold statement of the kind of person you are IMPO. :(:(
I'm sure most Nomads do not even care anything about EDR much less what you or I have to say about it, so yes time to let it go as you are just another disgruntled EDR owner as most of us are. But it is what it is & will stay the way it is until the Butlers have gone far away.

OverlandAdventures - 12-27-2016 at 11:36 PM

Hey folks,

I am headed to Baja soon and there has been this little family story I have heard for going on 20yrs now.

My grandfather supposedly won a piece of land from Ed McMahon back in I think the 1980s near San Felipe. My grandfather passed away in 1996. My uncles do not know anything about this piece of land or how to find it or anything on it. They might have some paper work somewhere on it though, they seem to have lot's of old files full of grandpas stuff.

I have been to Baja three times but never decided to try and look for this piece of land. My grand father was pretty good at keeping records, paying his bills and all that. If this was not just some piece of junk scam or whatever he would have stayed on top of it, paid the taxes, dues ect ect. He did go down to Baja a number of times in his life.

So my questions are, did Ed McMahon ever do a sweepstakes for land in Baja?

If this land is real and it was not a scam like I read in this thread how do I find this out?

Is the land leased for 99yrs?

If it was in my grandfathers name but he passed away without doing anything is it still able to be transferred to another family member with the same name?

I don't have a common last name so if there are any records on this in Baja it should not be to hard to find. Where would I start though?

It would sure be awesome to find this piece of land, if it even exists. But if not just knowing what the exact deal is would also be nice and fun in way to do the search.

Cheers and thanks for any help/info!

steekers - 12-28-2016 at 08:59 AM

Sorry but I doubt Ed had any giveaways in Baja and for sure not at EDR. Good luck on your trip!

BajaNomad - 12-28-2016 at 11:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by OverlandAdventures  
Hey folks,

I am headed to Baja soon and there has been this little family story I have heard for going on 20yrs now.

My grandfather supposedly won a piece of land from Ed McMahon back in I think the 1980s near San Felipe....

What you heard is undoubtedly connected with the National Pen sweepstakes promotion for El Dorado Ranch back at that time.

More info here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=National+Pen+el+dorado+ranch...

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=199...

meme - 12-29-2016 at 11:30 AM

Yes, I would if I were you start by looking into the EDR properties. Yes, I too think it might be National Penn related. Which is Eldorado property.

dadsfavor8 - 5-4-2018 at 11:51 PM

Yes, I have 1 of the original deeds (if i look for it) . I always wondered if it was still valid.