BajaNomad

Looking in Loreto / Mulege

bajajudy - 1-2-2005 at 12:21 PM

I love Loreto although I know nothing about real estate there, you might try the search option for property in Loreto as there have been several threads here recently.
Suerta

WOW

bajajudy - 1-2-2005 at 12:26 PM

Just listened to some cuts from your new album. ...really beautiful. Want to do a swap for some books?

Looking for property in Loreto

Phil S - 1-2-2005 at 11:12 PM

Hi there, djh. You might want to consider finishing out my brothers lease on a home in Loreto. 2 br 1 ba. The lease is free. Expires April 31st, and renewable at $2,000.00 a year. Bro owns all the personal property except for the cook stove, dinette set & air conditioner that is in the back bedroom. And there is alot of it. New queen mattress in front b.r. New b.s.& m in back bedroom. Not a large house. In very stable neighborhood. Total turn key operation tho with pots pans, utensils, bedding, etc. He wants $3,000.00 for his property which includes the rest of the rental time. He's been there approx. 7 years, but not returning.
Email me at flip@cmspan.net or anyone else reading this that might be interested. He also has 22.5 ponga, trailer & 70 hp motor for $5,500.00 What more could you want??

Phil - i am still wanting to see that stuff

capt. mike - 1-3-2005 at 07:56 AM

but am laid up still from moto accidente and can't get south. I'll stay in touch email etc. Really want to see the boat.

still looking !

djh - 2-19-2005 at 07:28 PM

Buenos tardes mes nomad amigos y amigas

Returning to Loreto and Mulege again (with Shing this time :-)... 3/28 through 4/3 to look again... If any nomad friends have a place for sale.. or know someone interested in selling, please U2U me.

Think things will be dried out by then :-)... Funny... after days of rain, how a few hours of sun can "dilute" the memory.

Thanks. djh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: