BajaNomad

Demise of the Amigos

Anonymous - 8-31-2003 at 11:16 AM

See the AllCoast Bd. discussion.
http://www.sport-fish-info.com/dcforum/dcpages/baja/1677.htm...

BajaDave - 9-2-2003 at 02:12 AM

I don't 'spect that sits well with many who've migrated to this site. Thanks for the link.

David K - 9-2-2003 at 07:19 AM

I think they only like fishing stories. What they don't seem to realize is that Amigos had a fishing board, seperate from the general discussion board (as does Baja Nomad).

Also, I know that Eric considered it to be the greatest success of his board that it was used to create personal and Internet friendships. Amigos meand friends, aftrerall.

When Michelle ('M') took her BBBB invitation details to my litle (now closed) message board, so as to not annoy anyone on Amigos, Eric asked her to return!

There was a board for everybody at Bajanet/Amigos... as there is here on Baja Nomad.

That fellow who criticised us 'landlovers' for ruining Amigos obviously hadn't seen the photos of Eric, Earle, and Trish at my Viva Baja parties or M's BBBB party!

We hope that all Baja loving people will share their adventures here, and they don't have to be just about fishing! If you are reading this, have a Baja trip story or question, please post it! You are welcome to join us!

Dave - 9-2-2003 at 09:05 AM

I thought the "right to fish" stuff was rather amusing. These guys take what is supposed to be a relaxing pastime WAY too seriously.