BajaNomad

Skeet - Where Art Thou?

jeans - 8-31-2003 at 06:48 PM

He's not checked in for a long time...has anyone been in touch with him? :?:

Debra - 8-31-2003 at 08:27 PM

Skeet was up in my neck of the woods for awhile (his Tia passed) I'll e him and ask him to check in here, he might not know what is going on.

jeans - 8-31-2003 at 10:19 PM

Thanks, Debra. I'm sure others would like to know as well. I always enjoyed his posts.

Skeet

Juan - 9-1-2003 at 07:30 AM

My daughter spoke with Skeet just before we had the NW Amigo's get together when he said he would not be able to make it. No reason, just couldn't do it at this time. I'll let him know we are all thinking of him this morning. Juan (JC to some people)

Skeet

Capt. George - 9-1-2003 at 12:48 PM

Have e'd him privately a couple of times, usually a VERY prompt reply. Hopefully him and Virginia are busy with the farm and horses etc. We all miss him!

Capt. George

Skeet

baitcast - 9-2-2003 at 12:40 PM

If I don,t read a posting from Skeet once very few days I start having the withdrawls:(........Us old dudes have got to stick together.
BAITCAST
When my time comes I hope the old man will let me bring my rod,and the water will be warm and clear

Skeet

Capt. George - 9-2-2003 at 01:34 PM

Baitcast, I will try to make contact with Skeet via phone, he has not replied to my E's.......I'll let you know. I'll also let him know all Amigos waiting to hear from him on this new site....adios

George

Finding Skeet

Ski Baja - 9-2-2003 at 02:12 PM

Ah ha, a Skeet hunt ! I miss his posts as well and hope your hunting trip is successful in bringing him back to the boards. J.R.

"Here I Be"

Skeet/Loreto - 9-2-2003 at 03:48 PM

Thanks to all the good amigos who have wondered about "Old Skeet from Loreto"
First let me count the blessings and reasons I have been a missing.
1. My beautiful Wife Virginia got bucked off of her beautifull Mare and now has a beautifull big Bruse on her beautiful Butt.
Shortly thereafter Skeeter got bucked off and then got back on to stay for about 3 good Jumps!!After that I decided it was time for retraining the expensive Red Roan Mare. so I have been working her in the mornins and the evenings with hopes of correcting her bad habits.I do appreciate all prayers.!!!
The cantolope is being harvested and I am stealing melons from all the nearby fields(they taste better when you get them at night!}Am also slipping around and finding 'Sweet Corn" which is coming off. Most of the Farmers have it hidden inside their fields so it takes time to get in and out with out being discovered.
Virginia took her bruise to Flordia for 10 days and I was somewhat depressed. She is now back in good order and we are planning on our Sept. 25th trip to Amarillo Texas where I am to Dance to Jerry Lee Lewis "Whole Lotta Shaken Going On :in my Ostrich Skin Cowboy Boots on a bet that was make 5 years ago that did not think I could dance !!!!
An in addition to that my wife Virginia is going to "Knock their Heads off with her new Outfit" 55th Reunion.

I thinkd I have figured out the password O. K. so in another week I will be back on line. Thanks again for your kindness, it brings a tear to this old boy. God love youall Skeet

he's back

Ski Baja - 9-2-2003 at 04:31 PM

Glad it was just some dusty derriers Amigo. Keep enjoyin those "fresh veggies". J.R.Baja

Glad you're OK!

jeans - 9-2-2003 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
we are planning on our Sept. 25th trip to Amarillo Texas where I am to Dance to Jerry Lee Lewis "Whole Lotta Shaken Going On :in my Ostrich Skin Cowboy Boots

Skeet...We GOTTA get a video of that!

Shake a leg for us!

Or how about..

Msal - 9-3-2003 at 10:53 PM

A picture? We can do that here on Dougs board!! I, too have missed you Skeet! Sally

Anonymous - 9-6-2003 at 11:51 AM

Skeet:

Good to see you on the board.

My wife says a 2x4 between the ears works wonders on a rank horse. She broke 18 mustangs one summer for a dude string and supposedly knows. So far she hasn't tried it on me, but you never know!

All the best, Dan.