BajaNomad

San Felipe "Parrot Heads" (TropRock, Jimmy Buffet style) music event this weekend, April 10-12 2015

Whale-ista - 4-8-2015 at 06:40 PM

A friend of mine is playing music this weekend, so this is a friendly promo (no affiliation beyond friendship)

Below is a link to the official website for the 2015 annual Meeting of the MindLess in San Felipe, Baja California, MX.

"Those of you who are "Parrot Heads" are already very familiar with the annual Meeting of the Minds in Key West, Florida. Well, San Felipe's annual Meeting of the MindLess is NOT affiliated with that event, however, we certainly share the music-loving and fun-loving spirit and "mindset" of Parrotheads and NON-Parrotheads across the country and around the world. New to MOTMLess in 2015 - Sam Rainwater, Charlie Imes and Christopher Dale...

"We always try to "party with a purpose", which means not only do we know how to have PHun, appreciate great music, food and spirits, but we also believe that if there is a need and we can fill it, then by all means we should do our part to bring happiness and benefits to those in need, whenever possible. In 2015 our profits will be supporting V.I.V.A. and Sonshine Hacienda Orphanage in San Felipe."

More info at : http://www.motmless.com

[Edited on 4-9-2015 by Whale-ista]

Udo - 4-9-2015 at 11:04 AM

Jana and I normally attend the MOTM, and it is usually in the San Diego area sometime in September.

I feel really sad that we won't be attending it this year because we are going to a party in Ensenada this weekend, plus the CONCHAS Y VINO NUEVO event at the Coral hotel on Sunday.

However, we do have poolside seats for Jimmy Buffett's concert at the Hollywood Bowl on October 22.