BajaNomad

Lecture in Ensenada

Graham - 4-16-2015 at 07:20 PM

My next slide presentation -- Walking Baja California -- will be in Ensenada on Tuesday, April 21 at 7PM. It's at the State Center for the Arts in Ensenada (CEARTE) next to the famous Riviera de Ensenada civic and cultural center. You can't miss the impressive white buildings on Blvd Lazaro Card##as not far from the Marina.
I'll talk about all four of my Baja books with special emphasis on my first two: Into a Desert Place, A 3000 mile walk around the coast of Baja California, and Journey With a Baja Burro, A 1000 mile walk from Tecate to Loreto.

sancho - 4-16-2015 at 07:33 PM

You might want to post that on the Punts Banda Newsletter site
yahoo group, saw you at the San Diego Fairgrunds at some bicycle/outdoor recreation event yrs back

Ensenada Presentation

Graham - 4-21-2015 at 08:18 AM

Reminder - Location for tonight's slide presentation, April 21 @ 7 PM... the State Center for the Arts in Ensenada (CEARTE)... lots of parking all around. Building immediately south of the Riviera arts and cultural complex.

Graham Mackintosh talking about his walking trips in Baja. In English. Plenty of parking around. Hope to see a few Nomads.

David K - 4-21-2015 at 09:03 AM

Have a great show Graham!

Nomads should NOT miss an opportunity to enjoy a Graham Mackintosh slide show... they are awesome!

güero - 4-21-2015 at 09:15 PM

Great presentation!! If you missed it but get a chance in the future to attend a Graham Machintosh show, jump on it. Spot on Graham, thank you!

bacquito - 4-22-2015 at 09:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by güero  
Great presentation!! If you missed it but get a chance in the future to attend a Graham Machintosh show, jump on it. Spot on Graham, thank you!

Yes, I agree-very good presentation!