BajaNomad

Club de Pesca, SF, any opinions?

4Cata - 5-5-2015 at 09:53 PM

Thinking of taking rv down to San Felipe. Have been to Pete's Camp, great restaurant and bar but a little young and loud (fireworks nightly) Any comments on Club de Pesca? I am a widowed senior citizen looking to fit in, not stand out.

4Cata - 9-20-2015 at 03:08 PM

Still no response on Club de Pesca, should I do Pete's Camp or boondock at a palapa? My dogs hated the fireworks at Pete's but I love the cantina and restaurant. Any other suggestions before I head down? Wanting to then head over to main highway and on down to Mulege and points south. Any recommendations for rv camps would be appreciated.

mjs - 9-20-2015 at 04:32 PM

You might try Kiki's. On the beach to the east of the Malecon. I've only spent one night there but was fairly quiet.

steekers - 9-20-2015 at 08:58 PM

sent you a U2U message.

Alan - 9-21-2015 at 08:44 AM

Its been nearly 25 years since I've been to San Felipe but back then Club de Pesca was popular with the dune buggie crowd because of the small dunes that was right behind it.

Desertbull - 9-21-2015 at 12:23 PM

Go to de Pesca, small and quiet on the beach. Kiki's is a zoo camping on top of each other, Pete's is Pete's...

desertcpl - 9-21-2015 at 01:18 PM

I agree with what was said about Kiki,, not for me

mostly have stayed at Pete's

but you might like to try Rancho Percebu south of San Felipe

great little restaurant and bar on the beach,, many gringos homes in the area,, great beach combing

maybe about 20 miles south of SF