BajaNomad

Cuesta Real RV park Mulege

cliffh - 5-15-2015 at 08:18 AM

Have been staying for years on our way north in June and south in Oct. Last time in they were having electrical problems. We need A/C when we arrive. 30 amp. or does anyone else have 30 amp in town? I have to stop by the Jungle to rotate some cubes!! thanks Cliff H

willyAirstream - 5-15-2015 at 10:17 AM

They are under new management and making changes, best to call them, 615 153 0321
Or better yet, to avoid a possible language problem, ask your question on their FB page.

tiotomasbcs - 5-15-2015 at 05:18 PM

Stayed at Cuesta last week. A/c and DishTV Mexico. It has been hit hard by flooding but cleaned up. Sandra's brother is taking over and things look good! $300 p's is a great deal when you come off the beach. Careful with Town/Jungle Hustlers, ha, ha! One of my favorite Retreats and I live in BCS. Enjoy. Tio

chuckie - 5-15-2015 at 05:45 PM

I have NEVER figured out why anyone "NEEDS" A/C....

summer

captkw - 5-15-2015 at 08:36 PM

only a fool would try a summer in BCS !! that's what Alaska,BC,,wash,,org,, calif are here on the planet..Get Grip and life........Ya ,,I know folks climb mountains,, because its there,,but life SSSooo much nicer with lakes,,rivers,,waterfalls,,fish,,topless girls

cliffh - 5-16-2015 at 07:43 AM

thanks WillyA, good luck in the race. Cliff

BajaBlanca - 5-17-2015 at 09:35 PM

have a fun trip north!

Bob H - 5-18-2015 at 08:32 AM

Is the little cantina there still operating? Stayed there many years ago and enjoyed it.

willyAirstream - 5-19-2015 at 07:07 AM

The restaurant got gutted in the last flood. It will re open, but they have a lot to do before that happens.
Janniens is open! Next door to the jungle, she has a small cafe on her garden patio. The food is fantastic as is the ambience. River view , ever blossoming flowers, sizzling bacon, homemade tortillas, great french press coffee and a lovely hostess. Breakfast only.

3rd place Cliff, thx.