BajaNomad

4 JR 1st Draft: 2nd pass at Baja Search Rescue Logo

RandyMacSC/SO - 1-12-2005 at 06:30 AM

Hello Jr,

First things first: I hope you are feeling much better. Haven't been available to log onto Baja Nomad for some time.

I'm delinquent as heck on getting this completed, and I have been mighty peeed at myself :mad: , but I was able to find some spare time last night and this is a new 2nd pass draft at creating the BAJA SEARCH & RESCUE logo that I promised.

It's no where near finished, but before I go any further I thought I would post this 2nd pass draft to get some feedback from you if you are up to it.

I am working at a new job -- even though I should be in Baja as planned, but the new job is good and it makes for limited spare time right now , but this is very important to me to complete the BS&Rescue logo as soon as I can.

Need to figure out how to add some cliffs with ancient rock art as per your suggestion. As well, I will be making it more look like the vehicle behind is being towed or rescued. The detailed work like the back 3 side windows in the Van, thicker tow rope, more cactus, rocks, scrub brush stuff, ground, rough road, sun in background, etc, will hopefully give it a better look. And of course the Baja Search & Rescue text will have to be added and the cougar or mountain lion and the other suggestions should be considered. But I don't think it should be too cluttered.

Got a little too off course the last try. I hope this new 2nd draft pass is on the right track. I have tried to make the vehicles more beefy looking as per your request. No wussy stuff like last time.

Any feedback would be appreciated. :?:

RandyMac

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by RandyMac]

Bruce R Leech - 1-12-2005 at 08:28 AM

Nice Logo RandyMac]. but who is that driving the Van?

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by Bruce R Leech]

Too cool Randy

jrbaja - 1-12-2005 at 08:57 AM

From what I see there, I will leave it in your hands Amigo. Mi gusta!!
Keep up the good work!! And thank you.

azusa_bob - 1-12-2005 at 01:43 PM

But why is that truck pulling out JR's POS van in reverse!? :lol::lol::moon::moon: And whose that riding shot gun? I am jeolous :fire: I've spent many a fine hour in the back of JR's sweet "stabbin' cabin"!!

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by azusa_bob]

He he he. A little chuckle before I go for a run.

RandyMacSC/SO - 1-12-2005 at 08:00 PM

I'm pleased you like it so far JR.

By the way JR. Read some of the other posts. You've been real busy, but you're a broad shouldered fellow.

No matter what I think of this after reading some of the posts.

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire, (Attributed); originated in "The Friends of Voltaire", 1906, by S. G. Tallentyre (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

Stabbin Cabin? Good one azusa_bob. Made me chuckle.

RandyMac

azusa_bob - 1-13-2005 at 01:23 PM

Hey Randy! Is that Jack and Margie in the pick up? Usually we are all partying sans trousers in the crushed velvet splendor of JR's van! :lol::lol::moon::moon: