BajaNomad

Secure Beautiful, Mulege river RV lot

COL - 9-12-2015 at 09:46 AM

Beautiful Mulegè River Front RV Lot Available
For Sale or Rent
½ mile west of Mulegè - ORCHARD VILLAGE #21
November 1 2015 - May 1 2016

• Mulegè River lot 50’ x 110’.
• Large parking area for boat and vehicles. Fish cleaning station.
• Building 15’ x 15’ Block and Concrete: Large shower, water heater, washer and dryer, large refrigerator, Mexican painted sink, toilet, large propane tank, patio table and 4 chairs.
• Water, electricity, sewer hook-up and trash pick-up weekly.
• Wrought Iron fence enclosing property with two large gates and a small walk in gate.
• 7 large palm trees 50’ +. Many mature flowering bushes and plants.
• Flagstone and Red tile throughout.
• Awesome Sunrise and Sunsets on the river.
$475 per month + electricity
Dick and Judy Deam 541-921-5380 deamartstudio@live.com
:(

COL - 9-12-2015 at 09:51 AM

:(
I obviously I need a Tudor to help post a photo. Positive help would be appreciated.
Dick aka Ricardo

willyAirstream - 9-12-2015 at 10:43 AM

You need to host the pics somewhere like Dropbox or Flicker or many others, then img link here. I use dropbox, no compression and will handle almost any file type. Simple, direct easy and free. Once foto is in your dropbox, right click it and it will place the foto url in your clipboard, paste the link here.

willyAirstream - 9-12-2015 at 12:18 PM

Nice place. I will post a pic from across the rio in a few days.

JC43 - 9-13-2015 at 12:38 PM

Is this a new build cabin b/c the other one was washed away by one of the many floods in the past several years? Wondering if we are interested to buy, how long it will be there at the same spot? A/C ? Any dining possibility inside? One room/studio? THX

motoged - 9-13-2015 at 12:44 PM

How about that Airstream???? Is it included?

chuckie - 9-13-2015 at 01:34 PM

JC43 is back.....Now the BS will flow....

mtnpop - 9-13-2015 at 02:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  

heck yes,,,, I thought he was the expert on Mulege.....
This property is right across from my front door... The bldg was put in right after Jimena in 2009 with an amazing amount of steel and concrete....
I will let the owner give the particulars... It is a nice property

except for the estuary bashers

Ochard 21

COL - 9-14-2015 at 07:18 AM

Thanks for the comment Russ. You are right. The previous owners Don and Donna Garcia, had the 15 x 15 ft. building built to withstand the floods. It has survived them all with no damage.

If we have another flood this year, it won't be available for occupancy. If not; it makes a beautiful spot to enjoy the river this winter. Maybe the nicest RV lot on the Rio!

To other readers, we rented a house on Loma Azul. The AIRSTREAM has been sold.

Col

Tioloco - 9-14-2015 at 07:30 AM

Looks like a great spot to hang out and relax.

Dining

COL - 9-14-2015 at 07:38 AM

JC43.
It is an RV lot. Not a Casita. Inside the building is a big fridge, water heater, large shower, sink, toilet and a washer/ dryer.
That is it! No bed, or dining room. BYOB. Bring your own bed!

[Edited on 9-14-2015 by COL]

mtnpop - 9-14-2015 at 07:46 AM

Also the best neighbors in the valley so to speak..
Movie nights about 100 feet away... many, many, happy hours and pot lucks....
of course you can just sit and chill if that's your thing.....
If you are looking for a base camp for your RV this is one of nicest you will find in the valley...if not the nicest....

mtnpop - 9-14-2015 at 07:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by COL  

JC43.
It is an RV lot. Not a Casita. Inside the building is a big fridge, water heater, large shower, sink, toilet and a washer/ dryer.
That is it! No bed, or dining room. BYOB. Bring your own bed!

[Edited on 9-14-2015 by COL]

Dick,
JC43 likes to beat up valley dwellers in Mulege.... Mostly ratchet jaw about buying but we know its all talk.... so this will stir the pot.... not worth the effort... IMHO

COL - 9-14-2015 at 10:56 AM

Amusing Forum.

[Edited on 9-17-2015 by COL]

JC43 - 9-14-2015 at 08:20 PM

well, well, well.... Chucky doesn´t like people who are honest (b/c he is not)
And I don´t like ads right here telling untrue stories like:
Safe or secure property for sale! It´s in the river valley! So what does it mean: secure? Is it the iron fence which every Mexican will hop in now time or is it the idea that the fence will prevent the property being flooded? BTW I knew Don and Donna very well. Also their daughter who lived in Mirandas for years behind Larry and Irene´s prop. So what?????? This property is located inside the flood zone, but the ad didn't tell anything about it. That´s the BS > chucky boy! I am only a CSL guy but that doesn´t mean that I don´t know about Mulege.

bajabuddha - 9-14-2015 at 08:56 PM

... Truer words have never been spoken..... :lol:

chuckie - 9-14-2015 at 09:32 PM

I am totally honest...I said your BS would flow, and there it is..

COL - 9-15-2015 at 08:12 AM

Thanks for the input all. Including JC43, trying to protect the unaware.

We are looking for good neighbors, dog friendly, optimistic RV owners, who want a beautiful lot, with amenities, to stay on the river for less than $16 per day. That's is it. Nothing more.

Oh yeah, great neighbors in the Orchard!

*** Full disclosure: We are in a flood zone. Property not available until after October 31, 2015.

:yes:

JC43 - 9-15-2015 at 08:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by COL  
Thanks for the input all. Including JC43, trying to protect the unaware.

We are looking for good neighbors, dog friendly, optimistic RV owners, who want a beautiful lot, with amenities, to stay on the river for less than $16 per day. That's is it. Nothing more.

Oh yeah, great neighbors in the Orchard!

*** Full disclosure: We are in a flood zone. Property not available until after October 31, 2015.

:yes:

Very good and honest enough , COL! You gotta know, there are always m*rons in every forum > like Chucky in this one < who are not talking about the thread or answering a question. But posting just anything which comes into their mind only to boost their ego like "I am an important part of this forum". Chucky didn´t catch the point - like always - and is talking about this and that but just nothing to the thread. Well, he is too old to catch up with young minds. LOL

chuckie - 9-15-2015 at 08:47 AM

Cant you read? All I said in this post, was you are full of chit, and you continue to prove that...

COL - 9-15-2015 at 09:01 AM

;)

chuckie - 9-15-2015 at 09:14 AM

Ah Si!

JC43 - 9-15-2015 at 09:42 AM

Cant you read? All I said in this post, was you are full of chit, and you continue to prove that...

chucky.... stop it - my recommendation! You are only posting personal threads - nothing to the thread! That´s what you always do best! The only one who is full of sh***, not talking anything about what´s the theme , just boosting the own ego , and giving proof of a very small brain (preserved in alcohol) guess who that might be! I bet´ya you will n o t guess it.
(Drop me a u2u and I will help you to find out)
And YES, I am bashing river valley folks trying to sell their property not telling the truth about it. And this is why: Once when my company was looking for a property/house for our manager, I´ve got a mail from a guy in the Oasis telling that flooding of a house is a piece of cake. He said: Just before the flood move all content(furniture, fridges, stoves, just anything) to a storage south of town. Then after the flood pressure wash the house and move back in. That, mister Not-Understanding, that is BS in perfection. Who ever experienced his house being flooded knows how destructing the mud - not the water - is. The mud following the flood is what destroys everything. And owning a house in the river valley is just a pain in the a**. Now, everybody should have his chance to sell a property - even when located in the flood zone >>> they are cheap enough! It´s just the honesty of telling the truth when placing the ad, I´m looking for. In this thread COL was honest enough to place the truth - a little bit late - but he did! And that´s the best way to do - not to pull others over the table. Yep, there is always a dummy falling out of the bus and looking for a property he never ever can afford at home. But honesty will pay off.
Well, again I think you are not catching the point -- so just give up, old fark!

bajabuddha - 9-15-2015 at 10:55 AM

So, jc ... not only are you a troll, but a money-grubbing one too who has a grudge to bear. With that many sour grapes why don't you open a Muscatel vineyard up-canyon?

Better yet, how about telling us all the name of the 'company' you were working for, so we can avoid you and it like the plague you are? Even better, crawl back under your rock and let people who chose to do what they do not have your vitriolic incessant get-even spite flow like a sewer? Chuck has more class (and Mulege experience) in his ingrown toenail than you'll ever dream of. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

StuckSucks - 9-15-2015 at 11:13 AM

Quick! What are the similarities between this thread and the sea level research thread?

mtnpop - 9-15-2015 at 11:37 AM

When all the ice melts Mulege will be under water 24/7 not just when mother nature washes the rif-raf out to sea...
Nice thing about the 200 or so valley dwellers most of us stick together and have a good time even with the occasional flood...
I find it humorous that we hide the flood facts when trying to sell anything... All you have to do is drive thru and open your eyes... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.. Every property and every house has a different story in every flood... If you have not been there and dealt with it you really don't know for a fact how we handle it... Some better than others...
You can spin it as we are all liars and its all BS about damage and cleaning but you are probably mostly clueless.. So back to COL post... this is a great property in a great neighborhood for a great price /
Some with the attitude can keep it as I would not want them for a neighbor anyway... Even with the "flood zone" battering there is not many other places I would rather spend my winter... So put that in your pipe and smoke it... Say g'nite gracie.......
IMHO

chuckie - 9-15-2015 at 12:24 PM

Well said Ross...Hope to seeya this winter....

COL - 9-15-2015 at 03:30 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hurricane Odile.

mtnpop - 9-15-2015 at 03:33 PM

we should start a general discusion thread with the rio bashers and let Dick have his rental/sale thread back for common sense folks to ring him up....
Sorry my friend and neighbor... Those of us living along the estuary are really nicer folks than portrayed here...

rts551 - 9-15-2015 at 03:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtnpop  
When all the ice melts Mulege will be under water 24/7 not just when mother nature washes the rif-raf out to sea...
Nice thing about the 200 or so valley dwellers most of us stick together and have a good time even with the occasional flood...
I find it humorous that we hide the flood facts when trying to sell anything... All you have to do is drive thru and open your eyes... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.. Every property and every house has a different story in every flood... If you have not been there and dealt with it you really don't know for a fact how we handle it... Some better than others...
You can spin it as we are all liars and its all BS about damage and cleaning but you are probably mostly clueless.. So back to COL post... this is a great property in a great neighborhood for a great price /
Some with the attitude can keep it as I would not want them for a neighbor anyway... Even with the "flood zone" battering there is not many other places I would rather spend my winter... So put that in your pipe and smoke it... Say g'nite gracie.......
IMHO

Just a little humor..."When you can't stand the heat"...been to Mulege in August...and I could not stand the heat.

MulegeClavo - 9-15-2015 at 07:18 PM

Well said Ross. If they have not lived through it, they have no room to talk. Some who have never cleaned up or been through a flood seem to be the biggest experts. Living on the river has it's downsides I will admit. But a more beautiful place with such great people won't be found elsewhere. Anyone who has their eyes open knows the risks. Some things in life are worth the risk to experience. To each his own.......

Tioloco - 9-15-2015 at 10:46 PM

Again, great looking place. If purchased, what is the yearly lease?

COL - 9-16-2015 at 07:35 AM

The fido bank fees are about $400 USD annually. The taxes were $400 pesos. The Orchard HOA fees are $75 a month. That covers road maintenance and 24 hr. security.

mtnpop - 9-16-2015 at 07:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
Again, great looking place. If purchased, what is the yearly lease?

There are no leased properties in the Orchard... currently they are all titled by fideicomiso....
just the fees that COL listed.... plus your utilities.....

The Orchard is listed as an Association Civil...

Any questions we would be glad to try and answer...

bajabuddha - 9-16-2015 at 01:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  

YES.

COL, good luck on the sale/lease. It's the smartest way to live in Paradise (when it isn't underwater) with an RV pad/patio and blockhouse.

[Edited on 9-16-2015 by BajaNomad]

chuckie - 9-16-2015 at 02:15 PM

Its a great set up...Nice place, good neighbors, close to Barts...what else could you ask for?

toneart - 9-16-2015 at 03:05 PM

I have to chime in with support for the property being offered for lease. It was built for Don and Donna Garcia, next to the river after their house was destroyed. They enjoyed it for several years until Don's passing earlier this year. This is a concrete block room with lots of steel fortification. Not a lot of money involved in its construction. If it should be swept away by a future flood,which I doubt, it can be replaced for very little money. The locals are very adept at this kind of building.

It is a perfect RV pad that is enhanced by this block house and has power too.

I endured four floods with my casita. It was not fun and it did cause lots of stress. But I did clean it up time after time and restored it to its original beauty. The locals did a great job of cleaning it up and insurance covered each loss. By the way, insurance is still being offered on Orchard properties.

After the first flood I endured, Hurricane John, I was attacked here by a troll (who has been long banned from BajaNomad). I was the original of the so called "Mud People". I was called "stupid for rebuilding" which I never did. Rebuilding is incorrect. If it had been destroyed I would not have rebuilt. All that was required each time was to clean up, and insurance paid for it. It was a large investment. Why would anyone walk away and abandon such a property that was and is still standing today? The wonderful local family, who had my house keys in their possession, went in and just started the clean up knowing full well that I was good for it once I was able to get down there. They want the work. They need the work. It was a win-win situation.

The infrastructure within The Orchard gets pretty well wiped out, but the dues from the HO ASSN builds up a slush fund that pays for that. It does take some time but it does get restored in due time.

I did eventually sell it a couple of years ago at a loss, but with full disclosure to the buyer. We still communicate and remain on good terms. He too has now endured a flood. It is what it is. I sold it because five times was enough. I grew tired of the syndrome and also grew older. I am in my late 70s and have survived an incurable form of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma for 5 1/2 years since diagnosis. I now need to be close to the hospital where I receive regular series of Chemotherapy.

My great dog and companion, Paco, will be 14 on New Years and is declining. He would not be able to endure the trip either. We would mark the same cactus' on the way down and back. Everyone in Mulege knew Paco better than they knew me. He was supposed to be my babe magnet but he stole all my thunder. :lol:

As Ross (Mt.Pop) says, you couldn't find a nicer more helpful community than those who have property in The Orchard.

This person who is calling the owners of the topic property, and others in this string "Liars", is simply wrong. There is nothing to hide regarding the flood history along the river. It is woefully evident.

I have nothing to gain from writing this piece; no vested interest whatsoever, but I have to offer the truth. I cannot stand by and allow untruths to be spewed in this thread! :mad:

Back on topic

COL - 9-16-2015 at 04:02 PM

Secure fenced yard for your dogs, Beautiful, Mulege river RV lot

For Sale or Rent

• Building 15’ x 15’ Block and Concrete: Large shower, water heater, washer and dryer, large refrigerator, Mexican painted sink, toilet, large propane tank, patio table and 4 chairs.
• Wrought Iron fence enclosing property with two large gates and a small walk in gate.

We love this property but sold our trailer and have a long term rental house across the river.
Thank you.
COL

[Edited on 9-16-2015 by COL]

[Edited on 10-13-2015 by COL]

Tioloco - 9-16-2015 at 06:03 PM

Thank you for the info. Disregard those who throw stones.

COL - 10-13-2015 at 07:50 AM

OCT 13th
For Sale or Rent

We are in route to Mulege this week. Call or email us if you are interested in a long term rental NOV to MAY, JUN....
54 One-92 One-538 Zero.

COL

COL - 10-19-2015 at 02:59 PM

OCTOBER 24 2015
For Sale or Rent Only $375 month + Electric
½ mile east of Mulegè - ORCHARD VILLAGE #21

RENT REDUCED to $375 per month + electricity

We are back in Mulege. The property looks great with lots of new vegetation. Call or email us if you are interested in a long term rental NOV to MAY, JUN....?
54 One-92 One-538 Zero.

COL

[Edited on 10-24-2015 by COL]

[Edited on 10-24-2015 by COL]

mtnpop - 10-19-2015 at 07:40 PM

You will love this property and if you purchase we have a 36' Keystone bunkhouse 5th wheel just down the road that wiould make a great living space... since the Col sold his trailer.... maybe you would like a package deal. In case you don't have a rig....
Not trying to swipe your ad,, Col... but here is an added option...
We will be there in a couple of weeks. just across the street...

COL - 11-3-2015 at 06:01 AM

Welcome back to Mulege, Ross.

Our river lot is available now for the 2015-2016 season. I hooked up the water heater, washer and drier yesterday. Pila and pump are in, and the place looks fabulous.

We have it priced at $375 per month + electricity. That is only $12.50 a day for shower, toilet, washer drier, trash pick up.

Sunrise and sunsets are awesome as you know. I hope we can find some good neighbors for you.

COL - 11-12-2015 at 05:28 PM

12 NOV 2015

For Sale or Rent Only $375 month + Electric

RENT is $375 per month + electricity

The weather is great in Mulege now. The property looks great with lots of new vegetation. The pila and pump, washer, drier, large fridge, shower, toilet and sink etc. are all hooked up and ready to go.

Call or email us if you are interested in a long term rental NOV to MAY, JUN....?
541-921-5380 US Cell
615-153-0734 Telmex local

COL

COL - 1-5-2016 at 07:28 AM

River Front RV Lot MULEGE
For Rent: Only $375 month + Electric

RENT is $375 per month + electricity

The weather is great in Mulege now. The property looks great with lots of new vegetation. The pila and pump, washer, drier, large fridge, shower, toilet and sink etc. are all hooked up and ready to go.

Call or email us if you are interested in a long term rental NOW to MAY, JUN....?
541-921-5380 US Cell
615-153-0734 Telmex local

COL