BajaNomad

Info on Camp Torres K21,Rosarito

rayfornario - 10-7-2015 at 10:49 AM

I was wondering here if anyone had any information on Campo Torres development by K21 in Rosarito,Mexico. There are some homes there for sale that my wife and I would like to check out but was wondering if anyone is familiar with it and can give unbiased info on neighbors,crime,etc.:?:

woody with a view - 10-7-2015 at 06:28 PM

N/S of the Titanic?

rayfornario - 10-7-2015 at 08:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
N/S of the Titanic?

????
Not sure of what you meant?:?::?::?::?:

woody with a view - 10-8-2015 at 07:13 AM

north or south of Fox studios?

edit: after thinking about it it would seem to be just north of rosarito by the big curve?

[Edited on 10-8-2015 by woody with a view]

rayfornario - 10-8-2015 at 09:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
north or south of Fox studios?

edit: after thinking about it it would seem to be just north of rosarito by the big curve?

[Edited on 10-8-2015 by woody with a view]

That is what I thought you meant.
I think it is north of Rosarito and the Fox Stusdios . I just got the info on a house for sale but won't be down in Rosarito for a couple of weeks. I was hoping to look for it using google earth but no luck.

SFandH - 10-8-2015 at 09:22 AM

Is it a private, gated, guarded community or are the streets open to the public?

If public streets I would assume theft is a problem, especially if you will be leaving the house vacant periodically.

An alarm system with motion detectors inside and window/door detectors connected to a LOUD SIREN would be a good idea.

I strongly recommend a private, gated, guarded community.

[Edited on 10-8-2015 by SFandH]

Terry28 - 10-8-2015 at 09:42 AM

Fox is south of Rosarito....north may be in the Baja Malibu area...there are a few campos north of town...but security will be a problem

SFandH - 10-8-2015 at 05:23 PM

http://mapcarta.com/30153578

StuckSucks - 10-8-2015 at 05:31 PM

The mapcarta link is at KM23 - looks like KM21 is around Baja Malibu.

rayfornario - 10-9-2015 at 12:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Is it a private, gated, guarded community or are the streets open to the public?

If public streets I would assume theft is a problem, especially if you will be leaving the house vacant periodically.

An alarm system with motion detectors inside and window/door detectors connected to a LOUD SIREN would be a good idea.

I strongly recommend a private, gated, guarded community.

[Edited on 10-8-2015 by SFandH]

I know it is gated but not sure if there is security...

rayfornario - 10-9-2015 at 12:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
The mapcarta link is at KM23 - looks like KM21 is around Baja Malibu.

So you think south of the city is a better choice???

bajacalifornian - 10-9-2015 at 07:16 PM

Beautiful white sandy beach . . . nice. They haul water in. I really like south of Rosarito as well.

A horse (mule) person myself . . . hope to meet you one day. For your horses I agree. Visit with All the Pretty Horses of Baja to begin.

A lot of active riders here. Feel free to U2U. Will be in Loreto a couple months but no problem.