BajaNomad

msal , Loreto in Oct?

Keri - 9-2-2003 at 07:59 PM

Hi Sally. Mike and I and friends are going to be in Loreto somewhere between the 7 th and 21st of Oct. We talked at the ViVa Baja Party and you thought you might be there then also. Whats the plan now? We thought we might stop by to say hi. e me and let me know.k:D

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Keri]

Loreto in Dec!!

Msal - 9-3-2003 at 03:14 PM

Hi Keri! Great to hear your voice! I won't be going to Loreto until Dec, just after my grandaughter will be born.When there, please stop and say hi to my daughter, Juanita, at the Villas de Loreto. She is now managing the whole place,and would love to see a friendly face. I'm going to Ensenada this weekend,leaving Friday morning. Will you be around? I can't promise, but will try to stop and see you.I'm not driving and don't have much say as far as where we go or stop. It is a business trip but I get to go along and eat fish tacos and drink Margis!(and Abulone at Haliotas!)Hope you read this before we go. Sally:)

Keri - 9-5-2003 at 07:56 AM

Hi Sal, I'll be here , stop by and say hi.. I'll look up Juanita in Oct. Does she have a website on the hotel.? We will be looking for a place to stay. Hope to see you here, K:tumble:

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by BajaNomad]

Website

Msal - 9-5-2003 at 08:47 AM

Hi Keri, Her website is www.Villasdeloreto.com. Tell her I sent you! We are leaving at noon and with a coupla stops will be at Bahia Cantilles around 2,2;30.I am traveling with a bunch of guys and don't get to chose where to stop.Darn!