BajaNomad

Aircraft ride to Guerrero Negro from Loreto/La Paz?

BajaNomad - 12-14-2015 at 06:32 PM

From the email inbox:

--------------------------------------------

Dear Douglas,

I was wondering if you could possibly come to our aid…..

Wondering if there is anyone in your network who owns a small fixed wing that can take a colleague of mine to Guererro Negro on the Baja peninsula in the next 2/ 3 days – he is going to be in and around La Paz/ Loreto and is happy to pay generously for fuel?

Further to this, we are looking for someone who would be happy to do some Blue Whale Spotting over the Christmas period around the Loreto Islands area.

Please point us in the right direction if you are aware of anyone.

(He) is looking to get up to Guererro Negro in the next couple of days and it will save him a hell of a drive!

If we can find someone who is willing to help, then they can discuss some blue whale spotting over the Christmas period.

Many Thanks

motoged - 12-14-2015 at 06:58 PM

For years I have wanted to find a pilot who is willing to fly around for several hours in Baja just to get a better look at it...

Screaming Airline Mike was the last chance a few years back....so I am interested to see what develops here....

mtgoat666 - 12-14-2015 at 07:49 PM

Aero calafia (cabo) has small fixed wing single engine for charter (206, I think). Aero servicios Guerrero negro has small fixed wing dual engine for charter. The rates are same or a little less than you would pay in the USA

Ask around at your local airport, you may find some locals doing charter flights.