BajaNomad

FREE - 30 ft. Air-stream, etc, etc

Lorenzo - 2-19-2016 at 01:59 PM

Airstream trailer on a lot with patio, covered carport, 14X14 fully plumbed block/stuuco room, etc. Free to anyone who pays the annual space rental of $3150.00 USD. Located in Campo Lorenzo, a private, secured gated community with a private airstrip on the Bahia of San Quintin. Campolorenzo.com (616) 101-3020

Sorry this has been taken.

[Edited on 3-1-2016 by Lorenzo]

[Edited on 3-1-2016 by Lorenzo]

amigobaja - 2-19-2016 at 07:35 PM

pictures please plus year and floorpan of airstream

Maron - 2-19-2016 at 07:53 PM

How many years of paying the annual fee are required?

Thks

mcfez - 2-19-2016 at 09:51 PM

Is the annual space rental in arrears? Pictures please.

Lorenzo - 2-20-2016 at 09:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mcfez  
Is the annual space rental in arrears? Pictures please.
There is no arrears owed. Annual rental fees are paid once a year. Unfortunately, one of our old time residents (the previous owner) passed away recently and had no relatives. We are not necessarily in the real estate, only interested in renting our spaces. In cases like this we normally give the trailers, etc to anyone who will rent the space. I'll will post a few photos later today or tomorrow.

Lorenzo - 2-23-2016 at 11:54 AM

Floor plan has double beds in rear, kitchen, bath w/shower-tub and dining in center and front room in front. New stove, refrigerator and windows. Solar equipment isn't necessary and not included.

[file]33279[/file] [file]33281[/file] [file]33283[/file] [file]33285[/file]

SFandH - 2-23-2016 at 12:19 PM

This has to be one of the best deals I've seen on this message board. Perfect for a retiree on a tight budget that likes the area. The annual rent works out to be $262 per month.

Check out the photos on the website: http://campolorenzo.com/id7.html

yellowklr - 2-23-2016 at 01:07 PM

would be great for a couple of fisherman to go in on!!

MMc - 2-23-2016 at 04:15 PM

This should be posted on Bloody Decks. There are lots of those guys going to S, Q.

rhintransit - 2-23-2016 at 04:49 PM

looks great, someone snatch it up...nice park, nice trailer.

Lorenzo - 2-23-2016 at 04:51 PM

Sorry, been trying to figure out how to post multiple pics. Hope this works. Any further information or photos, contact me at campolorenzo@hotmail.com

[file]33303[/file]

Lorenzo - 2-23-2016 at 04:54 PM

Airstream San Quintin

[file]33304[/file]

Lorenzo - 2-23-2016 at 05:01 PM

Airstream San Quintin - Last Photo

Campolorenzo@hotmail.com

amigobaja - 2-23-2016 at 06:03 PM

FYI the trailer is actually a Avion not an Airstream. Based on the year of the trailer it was a unit built by Fleetwood. Way different animal then a Airstream.

DENNIS - 2-23-2016 at 06:26 PM

So...you're renting this trailer for 262dollers per month....probably more than you pay for the entire space. How about utilities? Big break on those too?

A few questions please

Howard - 2-23-2016 at 06:32 PM

Does the trailer have a working air conditioner?

Is there a boat launch ramp at the camp for a 20 foot outboard and if not, how close is the nearest one?

The Internet, do you get it at the trailer or do you have to go to the "wreck" room to get service?

Does the trailer need any work or is all in working order?

Are friendly dogs allowed in the compound?

Is each sight metered for electric and water?

Thank you,
Howard

BornFisher - 2-23-2016 at 07:39 PM

Hey Lorenzo-- Great offer for someone, hope one of my friends with a boat takes it. I was down @ Don Eddies last week talking with Tony. I told him how you had made this offer a year or so ago on Bloodydecks and some SD fishermen took you up on it. Probably a different trailer, but what a deal. I left Wed afternoon and see you posted this Friday so I missed my chance to see it. Darn!!
I can answer a few of Howard`s questions. Howard the ramp is at the Old Mill no more than a 1/4 mile away. Tony at Don Eddies has internet at the bar. What I did was use my T-Mobil account for a hot spot. The Telcell signal is strong with cell towers in view, so I had strong and fast internet. Oh BTW, if you have an airplane, Lorenzo`s has a runway.
Good luck with your generous offer Lorenzo!!!

Udo - 2-23-2016 at 08:18 PM

What else do you want??

It's a free trailer!

Just pay for the space rent (and utilities).

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
Does the trailer have a working air conditioner?

Is there a boat launch ramp at the camp for a 20 foot outboard and if not, how close is the nearest one?

The Internet, do you get it at the trailer or do you have to go to the "wreck" room to get service?

Does the trailer need any work or is all in working order?

Are friendly dogs allowed in the compound?

Is each sight metered for electric and water?

Thank you,
Howard

Howard - 2-23-2016 at 10:16 PM

BornFisher, thank you for your answers. I have a place in Loreto and thinking about something on the Pacific side to spend time away from the brutal summers of southern Baja.

This is something I would like a partner or 2 and I have put the word out to my friends.

Udo, thank you for telling me how to spend my $! and what I should do. :?:

[Edited on 2-24-2016 by Howard]

Lorenzo - 2-24-2016 at 09:54 AM

My apology, this trailer is an "Avion" not an Airstream, But it"s still FREE!
Having a place on the Pacific side and the Loreto side is the best of both Bajas. Two of our old neighbors in Loreto Shores have recently acquired places in Campo Lorenzo.

Sweetwater - 2-24-2016 at 03:54 PM

Howdy Lorenzo,
I appreciated your phone call and follow up to my questions. As attractive as you have made your area, it's not going to be a solution for me. The reality of being so far north in the US makes for too long a journey and my wife is still acting like a career person for a few more years.
It's just a few years too early for me to escape but I think this is a great opportunity for the right person who can spend the time there.
Good luck with your next golf trip, my buddy and I will likely moto down the eastern side of Baja on the 10th.

Udo - 2-24-2016 at 05:22 PM

That was our original intention when we bought our 45' behemoth motorhome.
Then, after driving the routes for a couple of years in the cars, we started thinking about pot holes, topes, vados, plus the seaside corrosion of parking the RV by the water.

We decided to sell it and buy a place in Bahia Asunción. Then after my medical problems we bought a place in Ensenada. We still have the place in Bahia Asunción (and still for sale or rent), and will be moving to Ensenada in a couple of months after the house is finished.

Quote: Originally posted by Lorenzo  
My apology, this trailer is an "Avion" not an Airstream, But it"s still FREE!
Having a place on the Pacific side and the Loreto side is the best of both Bajas. Two of our old neighbors in Loreto Shores have recently acquired places in Campo Lorenzo.

Love that area...

Whale-ista - 2-24-2016 at 09:34 PM

Seems like a great deal ! Is the trailer in decent condition inside? Any photos? And is it mechanically sound so it can be moved, or do you want it left in place?

Are friends allowed to park their own RVs/SUVs/trailers and/or set up tents in the adjacent area while visiting?

Finally: does the annual fee also cover security, water, utilities or any other amenities? (appears the natural gas tank is connected to the trailer...)

Thanks!

Lorenzo - 2-24-2016 at 09:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Whale-ista  
Seems like a great deal ! Is the trailer in decent condition inside? Any photos? And is it mechanically sound so it can be moved, or do you want it left in place?

Are friends allowed to park their own RVs/SUVs/trailers and/or set up tents in the adjacent area while visiting?

Finally: does the annual fee also cover security, water, utilities or any other amenities? (appears the natural gas tank is connected to the trailer...)

Thanks! [/rquote

Annual fee covers all but electricity. Friends can bring their, boats, toys , campers, etc. and park on "your" space, but can't store them there. Separate storage area provided for non-residents within Campo Lorenzo at $50.00 per month.

Lorenzo - 3-1-2016 at 01:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lorenzo  
Airstream trailer on a lot with patio, covered carport, 14X14 fully plumbed block/stuuco room, etc. Free to anyone who pays the annual space rental of $3150.00 USD. Located in Campo Lorenzo, a private, secured gated community with a private airstrip on the Bahia of San Quintin.

Sorry, this unit has been taken.