BajaNomad

Bi-Lingual Counselor

theBajabum - 3-29-2016 at 01:16 PM

I like many Americanos, I have been in relationships with Mexican women for over 15 years. In most cases there is an age difference combined with the language and culture barriers. Sometimes it just seems too much to deal with I know……………………………

I found a bi-lingual counselor that has been a huge help the past 3 years. I’ve even gone to him solo a couple of times. I can’t stress enough how having a third party that can communicate perfectly and help resolve issues without the drama can be. Dude is a life saver…………

1 ½ hours is only $400 pesos.
He is located in El Sauzal

Andres Esparza 646 174 6978

[Edited on 3-29-2016 by theBajabum]

LancairDriver - 3-29-2016 at 01:39 PM

If you can tolerate a little "constructive" criticism, perhaps sprinkled with a little name calling, some of the regular "counselors" should be chiming in soon, and they work for free!:biggrin:

Otherwise thanks for posting what could be helpful infomation for someone.

mtgoat666 - 3-29-2016 at 02:16 PM

My free relationship advice. This gringo strongly recommends not sampling the latinas. All women are crazy. Latinas are a bit crazier.

:biggrin:

BigBearRider - 3-29-2016 at 02:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by theBajabum  
I like many Americanos, I have been in relationships with Mexican women for over 15 years. In most cases there is an age difference combined with the language and culture barriers. Sometimes it just seems too much to deal with I know……………………………

I found a bi-lingual counselor that has been a huge help the past 3 years. I’ve even gone to him solo a couple of times. I can’t stress enough how having a third party that can communicate perfectly and help resolve issues without the drama can be. Dude is a life saver…………

1 ½ hours is only $400 pesos.
He is located in El Sauzal

Andres Esparza 646 174 6978

Maybe you shouldn't be dating older women? :yes::spingrin:

Martyman - 3-30-2016 at 12:02 PM

Therapy is awesome. A lot of dudes don't want to open up or never learned to express their feelings and just get peeed off and walk away. Therapy is awesome!