BajaNomad

2, two story homes for sale in the heart of Mulege

Ace of Spades - 4-17-2016 at 07:00 PM

Here's a chance to own two two-story homes right in the heart of mulege for 299,000.00 U.S.D. It's a walled estate on half acre nestled on a hill, 3 minute walk to town. Relax and enjoy the lifestyle of Baja in comfort! Two Fully furnished brick, stone and tile-trimmed houses complete with appliances, air conditioning and separate garages. Serve margaritas on your back deck while you admire the view of the Sea of Cortez. Serve dinner alfresco on one of your 2 patios that overlook the town, Mulege River, Mission and hillsides. Fully landscaped with grass, native cactus and bougainvillea’s. Main house has large master suite with bathtub and separate shower upstairs and 2 bedrooms / 1 bath, kitchen, dining area and living room downstairs. Back house has huge bedroom / bath upstairs, leading out to your private deck. Downstairs has second bath with kitchen and living area. Two Enormous water tanks are connected to city water. Amenities too numerous to mention. if you are interested in these homes contact me for more information or pictures. phoenix1281@ymail.com

[file]33763[/file] [file]33764[/file]

DENNIS - 4-18-2016 at 07:12 AM

................................WOW...........................

chuckie - 4-18-2016 at 09:13 AM

........................YUP.......................

motoged - 4-18-2016 at 12:34 PM

Nice place.....some gems in Mulege.

Or....that price will get you 9,967 sleeps at La Hacienda....and you won't need to mow the lawn :biggrin:

chuckie - 4-18-2016 at 12:41 PM

I thought the Canadian spelling for that was "Hockeyienda"?

KurtG - 4-18-2016 at 01:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Nice place.....some gems in Mulege.

Or....that price will get you 9,967 sleeps at La Hacienda....and you won't need to mow the lawn :biggrin:

I've had some great times over the years in that courtyard and met folks from all over the world. This year marks 42 years since I first rolled my bike in and it remains one of my favorite places anywhere.

chuckie - 4-18-2016 at 01:14 PM

I ended up there in about that same time frame. I was riding a six speed Husky that decided to lose three gears just out of Mulege. I think I was there for 7 or 8 days before someone offered to haul me out. Great times!!!!!!

motoged - 4-18-2016 at 02:12 PM

Now that we have established our love for La Hacienda (and however Chuckie wants to spell it :biggrin: ),
What is the history regarding the two houses for sale?

chuckie - 4-18-2016 at 02:46 PM

You started the Hockey talk....I am having trouble placing exactly where these house are located...Up on the hill behind the Laundromat? My daughter actually is kinda interested....She will likely call the chap soon...

willyAirstream - 4-18-2016 at 04:29 PM

http://bajacasa4sale.com/casa-duvall/

[Edited on 4-18-2016 by willyAirstream]

willyAirstream - 4-18-2016 at 04:45 PM

This place looks spectacular!

"3 minute walk to town", 1 hour to walk back up hill.

DENNIS - 4-18-2016 at 05:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willyAirstream  

If I lived in that beautiful house, I'd have my slaves carry me home.

bajabuddha - 4-18-2016 at 08:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

If I lived in that beautiful house, I'd have my slaves carry me home.

Oh, go have a bowl of milk.

motoged - 4-18-2016 at 09:34 PM

http://bajacasa4sale.com/casa-duvall/

[Edited on 4-18-2016 by willyAirstream]

Thanks Richard....the town map puts this magnificent property where I thought it would likely be....the Google Map puts it in Vizcaino....oh well.

Makes me wish I was a rich guy...

Udo - 4-20-2016 at 01:35 PM

:bounce:

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  

........................YUP.......................