BajaNomad

Anybody have room for me from Ensenada south to Guerrero Negro or Vizcaino next week?

shari - 5-3-2016 at 09:27 AM

I am heading up to Ensenada to visit my daughter for Mother's Day and her baby shower...yup Sirenita is going to have a bouncing baby boy in late June...more grandkids...YEAH! I need to travel north on thursday this week if anyone is going by Vizcaino and has room for me...otherwise I will be on the bus.

I am looking for a ride back south on Monday May 11th or 12th if someone would like some stellar company...of course I can share expenses and as always my offer stands if someone wants to drive me all the way to Asuncion, they get a free night at the Inn!

norte - 5-3-2016 at 01:58 PM

Congratulations. This is her an her husbands second child, Right?

Yoo Hooo... big family in the making!

BajaBlanca - 5-3-2016 at 02:30 PM

congratulations! and happy early Mother's day to you two.

Udo - 5-3-2016 at 02:44 PM

If I did not say so before, Shari...FELICIDADES!

woody with a view - 5-3-2016 at 02:54 PM

How cool. Tell Sirena we said congrats.

ehall - 5-3-2016 at 06:54 PM

Monday is the 9th. Thursday the 12th we are going as far south as san quintin. Plenty of room if you don't mind riding with 2 middle age guys with dirt bikes in the back.

shari - 5-3-2016 at 08:29 PM

thanks Ehall....good back up plan. I got a solid lead on a ride all the way home on maybe Wednesday.

Hmmm...middle aged....too young for me then:o

ehall - 5-4-2016 at 04:51 AM

Good luck. Let me know if things change.

bajacalifornian - 5-4-2016 at 05:46 PM

Dang! Southbound Tuesday but flying. Sooner or later . .

Fatboy - 5-19-2016 at 10:28 PM

Shari rode down on Thursday with me and my daughter and I want to say: If you ever get a chance to spend some time in her company, JUMP AT IT!

Hearing her speak on a variety of topics was a true pleasure and it was 'odd' or 'fate' that some of Shari's remarks would play into my trip after dropping Shari and my daughter off in Bahia Asuncion.

AWESOME PERSON!

shari - 5-20-2016 at 07:50 AM

no YOU'RE awesome Fatboy....who by the way is very slim and trim! Thanks so much for the fun ride down.

It was a pleasure to ride with you both and turn you on to some Baja secrets to success! Sam says buenos dias....como amaneciste? jejeje

Fatboy - 5-20-2016 at 08:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
Sam says buenos dias....como amaneciste? jejeje

Now stop it! U know I do not speak any spanish! Now I have to go look that up... :)