BajaNomad

Deliver letters to Loreto this week?

adasurfs - 5-9-2016 at 10:10 PM

Hi!

I have organized a pen pal program between elementary schools in Ventura, CA and Loreto. I am looking for someone who will be traveling to or thru Loreto the end of this week (May 12th) that would be willing to deliver a package of letters to the elementary school. FedEX took a month to deliver last time and I would like the kids to get the letters before the end of the school year!

I can meet you or mail the letters to you if your not in the Ventura/Santa Barbara area.

Thanks!

[Edited on 5-10-2016 by BajaNomad]

BajaMama - 5-14-2016 at 04:03 PM

I am departing for Baja May 21, will be taking my hubby to Loreto airport on the 29th. Will that work? Keep in mind that is a Sunday the school will be closed. If it is the elementary school across the street from the hardware store I can drop them at the hardware store... If it does work I can give you my address to mail/ship the letters. I have to have them no later than Friday May 20.

BajaMama - 5-14-2016 at 04:09 PM

Oh, my father in law can bring letters back if you want - he lives in Ventura, we will be home first half of June.

adasurfs - 5-15-2016 at 10:43 PM

Hi Baja Mama,

I think that this will work! Can you call me at 818-437-1847 so we can discuss? I will figure out a location in Loreto for you to deliver the letters on Sunday May 29th.
Thank you so much!!

Julie