BajaNomad

Posada Conception Beach Casa For Sale

Bajahowodd - 6-27-2016 at 05:28 PM

Given the photos, it looks quite nice. My only question is are there more inside photos available?

woody with a view - 6-27-2016 at 05:38 PM

click the link.

SFandH - 6-29-2016 at 09:45 AM

One beach front lot and another lot behind it. I'm wondering how much the leases are. I bet the beach front lot is expensive. Anybody have an idea?

Beachfront = considerable hurricane damage risk.

[Edited on 6-29-2016 by SFandH]

bajaguy - 6-29-2016 at 09:55 AM

What is an "open end lease"???

rts551 - 6-29-2016 at 10:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
I was wondering the same thing.

SFandH - 6-29-2016 at 10:39 AM

I looked it up.

"A rental agreement that obliges the lessee (the person making periodic lease payments) to make a balloon payment at the end of the lease agreement amounting to the difference between the the residual and fair market value of the asset. Also called a "finance lease"."

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/open-endlease.asp

I don't think it applies. But certainly read the terms and conditions before signing.

pdnervo - 6-29-2016 at 11:10 AM

answers to your inquiries are...
the front lot is $5500.00 per year
the back lot is $5000.00 per year
and there is not balloon pmt...
you have the option of continuing the lease each year...
-----------------
and i wish i took some more pictures of the inside.. when i go back i will do that...
-------------
the last hurricane was very little damage..the water tank came ajar on the roof (wasn't tied on tight enough) some tiles came off the roof and some of the loose stuff was blown off the beachfront porch...

rhintransit - 6-29-2016 at 11:47 AM

great looking spot, someone should really enjoy being the next owner

bajabuddha - 6-29-2016 at 06:48 PM

pdnervo,
Welcome to Nomads, where the men are men and the tire kickers are abundant. Answer the pertinent questions (which you have dutifully done), and let the rest go to your craiglist ad, which is sufficient. If you haven't been a "lurker" here you'll find on this site the same old people asking the same old redundant questions, starting with "more pictures, please"... and they have no intentions of doing anything but snooping, mainly because they have nothing else to do.

Your place in Posada is a small treasure; you'd do well to explain how Posada Concepcion works as far as lease, power, water, HOT SPRINGS, and how everyone thinks your house is theirs if you're 'in the middle' during happy hour! Sarcasm intended cheerfully at no extra charge. It's a great community, good luck on your sale.

KurtG - 6-29-2016 at 07:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
I was wondering the same thing.

Whatever it is, it has been working for the Posada residents for more than 40 years.

mexicali-kid - 6-30-2016 at 10:13 AM

Looks like a little bit of paradise. Hope you find a buyer.

Terry28 - 6-30-2016 at 06:34 PM

Nice spot...but $98,000 plus $5500 per year, plus the extra lot and you don't own the land. On a year to year lease that can be voided by the land owner after each year???? and that's supposed to be a good deal..
Hummmmmm!

chuckie - 6-30-2016 at 06:45 PM

Lotta bucks..10,500/yr lease?

J.P. - 6-30-2016 at 08:40 PM

Fell in love with that place 15 years ago there's some great people there and some really great places there. but decided it was too far down there. so we got a place in Punta Banda I have regretted that decision ever since.
Good luck with the sale.

willardguy - 6-30-2016 at 08:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by J.P.  
Fell in love with that place 15 years ago there's some great people there and some really great places there. but decided it was too far down there. so we got a place in Punta Banda I have regretted that decision ever since.
Good luck with the sale.

do you regret it come july, august, and september?

chuckie - 7-1-2016 at 05:23 AM

What are you inferring, sir? :?: