BajaNomad

Gringo Property Manager

Mexicorealestatesearch - 8-14-2016 at 02:10 PM

Hello all,
I am searching for a property management position somewhere between Ensenada and Playas TJ. I am not a kid, or a surfer dude or a dreamer and until recently I was a Mexico property owner. I sold my property in January and now I am discovering that I miss Mexico. In San Diego, I am a Property manager. My last assignment was a 5 million dollar estate in Point Loma. I enjoy work, I have 15 years in Mexico and I am fluent in Spanish. I understand the Mexican culture.
I struggled for years with property managers and caretakers for my Mexico home that failed one after the other. Managing the property from a long distance was much more stressful than it needed to be.

I can help you if you need a physical presence at your Mexico property. I have excellent references. I am experienced, drama free, and dependable.:

Thank you

[file]34139[/file]

DENNIS - 8-14-2016 at 03:35 PM

What's wrong with surfer dudes and dreamers?

woody with a view - 8-15-2016 at 04:44 AM

or kids?

mtgoat666 - 8-15-2016 at 05:35 AM

Or mexican property managers?

David K - 8-15-2016 at 05:39 AM

Welcome to Baja Nomad! Best of luck to you in finding what you seek!

bajabuddha - 8-16-2016 at 01:01 AM

BUMP to the new guy:
Heath, I wish you well in your endeavor but you might want to include a little contact info in your first post (just hit 'edit' top right above it). Helps to know how to find you. Buena Suerte.

tiotomasbcs - 8-16-2016 at 01:09 PM

Welcome,amigo. We are often a little off center and not usually very serious. But we know how to have a good time. Your background was solid and language skills important. Did you live in Baja? Wait patiently and some more even keeled Nomads will greet you. Suerte. Tomas

gnukid - 8-16-2016 at 03:20 PM

The big estates requiring full time staff are generally on the east cape north of San Jose Del Cabo to El Cardonal. The job requires full time staff to keep these remote homes operating and secure. Lots of maintenance and issues to manage and occasional guests.