Haven't been to El Rosario in a long time

Bajaboy - 8-25-2016 at 10:27 PM

Good for you...have fun!

David K - 8-25-2016 at 10:33 PM

Don't fall in!

ehall - 8-26-2016 at 04:35 AM

Cool place

woody with a view - 8-26-2016 at 08:33 AM

I heard Antonio will have tshirts for sale to support the Halcones Rescateros. Dont ask how i know. Maybe you get the first one?

Ateo - 8-26-2016 at 08:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
I heard Antonio will have tshirts for sale to support the Halcones Rescateros. Dont ask how i know. Maybe you get the first one?

At the station or hotel? I'll be by there maņana.

TMW - 8-26-2016 at 09:24 AM

BAJACAT have fun and don't get lost.

woody with a view - 8-26-2016 at 09:25 AM

should be one or the other.

David K - 8-26-2016 at 01:23 PM

In the motel office are things for sale to raise money. This includes my books, donated to help.

BAJACAT - 8-26-2016 at 02:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  

At the station or hotel? I'll be by there maņana.
ok i will Asl
K him and buy some

BajaMama - 8-27-2016 at 07:41 AM

This looks like a fun side trip on the way to El Rosario (we stay the night there). How long does it take from the highway? Where do you turn off? I looked up that there is a blue sign, anyone know what it says?

Ateo - 8-27-2016 at 08:09 AM

Hey BAJACAT. I'll be at Baja Cactus in a little over an hour. If you see a gray Tundra come say hi!

bajaguy - 8-27-2016 at 08:18 AM

Think it's still a little early for the T-shirts

I'm sure we will all be aware when they are available

TMW - 8-27-2016 at 09:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  
This looks like a fun side trip on the way to El Rosario (we stay the night there). How long does it take from the highway? Where do you turn off? I looked up that there is a blue sign, anyone know what it says?

Going south it is before going up the hill where the military check is. It is well marked with La Lobera. In a car be careful as it is a dirt road and a rather rutted hill at an arroyo. I think they made a road around it or they may have graded the road since I was there several months ago.

David K - 8-27-2016 at 01:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by TMW  
Quote: Originally posted by BajaMama  

Going south it is before going up the hill where the military check is. It is well marked with La Lobera. In a car be careful as it is a dirt road and a rather rutted hill at an arroyo. I think they made a road around it or they may have graded the road since I was there several months ago.

Look for the power lines going over the highway at the turnoff, Km. 47/48 as I recall. Yes, a blue info sign is now also there 'La Lobera'. It is 3 miles (5 kms.) and very dusty!

BajaBlanca - 8-27-2016 at 02:02 PM

Bajacat have fun - can't wait for the photos!

BajaMama - 8-28-2016 at 06:48 AM

Thx David and TMW. Dad drives a truck and I drive an SUV, so hopefully we are fine.