BajaNomad

Introduction

los geckos - 9-5-2003 at 01:23 PM

Hi all, we just found this site , what a wonderful find!!!
My husband and I have been living in Cabo San Lucas since 1997 and would love to talk with other people who love Baja.
P.S. how did you people in La Paz do with the hurricane?

Neal Johns - 9-5-2003 at 08:34 PM

Welcome! It's a nice place, but watch out for Neal Johns!

I expect you will hear from Jimmy Smith, famous author and sortof your neighbor - Los Barriles.

Look back at older posts and you will find a few lost souls that hang out down your way. :D

Just back from Cabo

Baja Ma - 9-5-2003 at 09:19 PM

Just returned from Cabo and had a great trip! Sure like the dining at Enrique's! We stayed at the Hilton and it was great! Your in a great place!
Baja Ma.

Welcome!

Stephanie Jackter - 9-5-2003 at 11:14 PM

I just got back from La Paz a few days before the hurricane. From what I heard from people who live there, they were just happy to get a little rain, but not much damage. What a long hot summer it was, though. Thank heavens for the beach.- Stephanie

re: introduction

los geckos - 9-6-2003 at 11:03 AM

:spingrin:
Hi again, thanks for al the responses. I'm hoping we can connect with some people in the the baja for weather reports and such, especially this time of year. We can get satellite images etc. but there is nothing like somebody looking out the window for accuracy.
If anybody has questions about Cabo San Lucas or is thinking of coming here I will try to help you if you want.