BajaNomad

Peso strengthens as Trump weakens

mtgoat666 - 10-19-2016 at 11:35 AM

Peso bottomed on Sept 27, and now rebounding. Buy your pesos now, they will be worth more after Nov 8.
Fascinating that the smart money is betting the peso will strengthen when we get rid of the orange-haired, sexual assaulting, mexico-hating short-fingered vulgarian.

Martyman - 10-19-2016 at 01:24 PM

short fingers! LOL!

bajabuddha - 10-19-2016 at 02:22 PM

HOOK-UP...... FISH ON ! :lol:

David K - 10-19-2016 at 02:25 PM

Fish broke free... :lol:

DENNIS - 10-19-2016 at 02:26 PM

I almost dread the debate tonight. Desperation will be ugly

mtgoat666 - 10-19-2016 at 02:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

I look forward to H driving a stake through the vampire-clown's heart. He is like a zombie, he keeps stumbling along, bleeding, emitting a horrible stench,... a real-life dead-politician-walking...

o3dave - 10-19-2016 at 03:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

... a real-life dead-politician-walking...

You seem to have plenty of time on your hands. I double dog dare you to watch this video and then still say H is your girl. I know you are not very intelligent but now you are letting everyone here know.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yql7iOiKNtU

[Edited on 10-19-2016 by o3dave]

Man_With_Gas - 10-19-2016 at 03:41 PM

I find it odd that everyone dislikes Trump in the extreme and supports HC. We all know HC is no saint, a power monger and is a proven liar many times over yet she's favoured. I can also accept they're both bad however, HC has done acts that have taken lives etc...and she doesn't present as a focused US Patriot but a globalist only. Shouldn't she also be chastised in the same manner.

What I do know is if I have a plumbing problem I call a plumber and if I have an electrical problem I call an electrician. If my country has a financial problem I'd call a proven financial expert with runs on the board and not a BS artist politician like HC. I honestly don't know how you expect HC to improve the country as she has been involved for so many years in it and has assisted getting it where it is today.

Are people that blinkered and if so, the world is spiralling out of control IMHO.

DENNIS - 10-19-2016 at 03:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Man_With_Gas  
I find it odd that everyone dislikes Trump in the extreme and supports HC.

Not everyone in my foxhole.

Howard - 10-19-2016 at 03:49 PM

This is a Baja general discussion forum, please take your crap somewhere else.

Thank you.