BajaNomad

Ugh - Off-Topic showing up on my Today's Post feed?

Santiago - 11-5-2016 at 06:27 AM

I know, I know, I shouldn't be going there but I followed Hook's baseball thread there and back but now half my screen is full of crap. I know it will go away after so much time or is it so many log-ons? If log-ons, then I'm gonna hire SWMBO to logon and off all day long.
Remember when BMG, Old Lady and us libs actually had good exchanges? I got skewered by those two a lot and enjoyed every minute of it.....no mas.:no:

Hook - 11-5-2016 at 07:01 AM

You have to log off and then log back on and then NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

I've never been a regular attendee over there, but I cant remember a time when it has become so disgusting.

But, given the participants, I suppose it isn't surprising.

DENNIS - 11-5-2016 at 07:29 AM

Have a drink with Joe da Shmo before you bail out.

Santiago - 11-5-2016 at 10:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  
You have to log off and then log back on and then NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!

SWEEEET:lol:

BajaNomad - 11-5-2016 at 02:11 PM

:saint:

Skipjack Joe - 11-5-2016 at 02:44 PM

Thanks Hook. That worked for me as well.

Didn't expect the name calling to be that bad. That's a vile place.

BajaNomad - 11-6-2016 at 01:25 PM

Per the O/T forum description, *ahead* of the password, it does note the following:

"Not for the faint-of-heart. 98% of complaints about this site are in regards to what is seen by people after CHOOSING to unlock and view this forum. Stay out unless you can deal with it. You have been warned. To logout of OT, logout of BN - and then login again."

Just sayin'...

:saint:

wessongroup - 11-6-2016 at 05:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Santiago  
I know, I know, I shouldn't be going there but I followed Hook's baseball thread there and back but now half my screen is full of crap. I know it will go away after so much time or is it so many log-ons? If log-ons, then I'm gonna hire SWMBO to logon and off all day long.
Remember when BMG, Old Lady and us libs actually had good exchanges? I got skewered by those two a lot and enjoyed every minute of it.....no mas.:no:

Yeah, too bad ... enjoyed it a lot more when some of the others used to contribute .... :):)

Martyman - 11-7-2016 at 03:08 PM

Just laugh it off. Never seen an arsehole in such detail!

freediverbrian - 11-7-2016 at 08:04 PM

It's like walking in on your mom naked , you can't un see that.

[Edited on 11-8-2016 by freediverbrian]