BajaNomad

Pastrami

elgatoloco - 2-6-2005 at 01:09 AM

Nueva York Deli has the BEST pastrami sandwich in Baja.

Check it out.

hey Matt!

capt. mike - 2-6-2005 at 10:04 AM

where ya been? did you ever send me the pictures?? i forgot....

Nueva York Deli

Capt. George - 2-6-2005 at 10:32 AM

Matt, where is it, I'd drag my b---ls through five miles of broken glass to just smell a REAL pastrami sandwich....

george

elgatoloco - 2-6-2005 at 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by capt. mike
where ya been? did you ever send me the pictures?? i forgot....

Mike, I will get the photos to you as soon as we can find them. :O We have been out of town on business a bit since La Paz. Costa Rica, Park City,Oahu,Maui,Big Island, just got back home last night! :P We moved between Christmas and New Years and are still unpacking boxes and trying to find a place for everything. Stand by. :biggrin:

elgatoloco - 2-6-2005 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. George
Matt, where is it, I'd drag my b---ls through five miles of broken glass to just smell a REAL pastrami sandwich....

george

It is on the free road just south of Puerto Nuevo in Baja Norte. Contact me hwne in the area and the first one is on me!!:cool:

ps you can buy in bulk and get it to go!

New York Deli

Keri - 2-6-2005 at 01:31 PM

is closed for February. Dave finally took a vacation. I'm already having withdrawals.k:no::yes::rolleyes:

elgatoloco - 2-6-2005 at 02:06 PM

Good for them! Bad for us! :wow:

moved??!!! from that cool pad in La Jolla?

capt. mike - 2-7-2005 at 06:24 AM

did you remodel and sell?? i'm still in SD weekly but not for more than 2-3 months then new biz in AZ. I'll email you, same addy? lets go south some more. remember we qare doing a fishing trip when dodos arrive.

BajaNomad - 2-7-2005 at 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Capt. George
...where is it...
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=7129