BajaNomad

PRICE REDUCED! Fantastic Punta Chivato Package Sale

Cardonal - 11-21-2016 at 07:09 AM

Homes and Lots within Costa Cardonal, plus more than 30 acres of pristine, undeveloped land.

Costa Cardonal is often called the best-designed, most beautiful planned community in Punta Chivato. Now, we (two sisters who started the project some 15 years ago) have put all of our remaining property into a single package and are offering the package to other Baja enthusiasts. Everything...
...JUST REDUCED TO $435,000 USD!

Included:

Various purchase options will be considered. We are motivated!

See our sale website for more details, photos and contact info.

www.costacardonal.com/sale

I'm on-site in November, 2017. Stop by!

Thanks for your interest and friendship over the years. Ruth

[file]34328[/file]

[Edited on 4-13-2017 by Cardonal]

[Edited on 9-23-2017 by Cardonal]

Russ - 11-21-2016 at 08:11 AM

I wouldn't normally comment on real estate deals but this parcel is truly unique here in Punta Chivato. Ruth has done justice to the environment leaving open space, vegetation and arroyos intact. I believe she has addressed all the local, State and Federal issues that would be a nightmare with any other parcels on the market. This is an outstanding investment. I purchased the waterfront lot just North of this parcel (3/4+ acre). I love the location.

LancairDriver - 11-21-2016 at 09:15 PM

Questions for Cardonal

Is it possible for a cash buyer who hates ongoing excessive paperwork to own this property and operate simply using the 180 day visa? It is understood there is a corporation in place that could be used?
The old advise "never invest more in Mexico than you can afford to loose" is also understood.
Having said that, no horror stories about Chivato real estate have been heard regarding Ejido problems or other entities from the past appearing with claims. Is this correct?
The condition of the access road in is also recognized, as well as the off grid power which is no problem.
The water situation seems to be satisfactory with the residents.
Appreciate you U2 me with any information.

Ace of Spades - 11-22-2016 at 09:08 AM

Hello LancairiDriver, It is possible to own this property with a 180 day visa, but in the process you have to switch to a Residente Permanente, and that takes 60 days, we could help you with that.

One of the beauties of Costa Cardonal is that it is a Corporation that is very boldly established, the owners have taken it upon themselves to keep up all federal zone, environmental and government paper work in order.

You are not buying from the Ejido in Chivato, these are privately owned properties held under a Fideicomiso or Mexican Corporation, it's as safe as it gets,and transfering one is way cheaper than building a new one.

Love to heaar your interest LancairDriver, Have yourself a Great Baja Day>;D

Cardonal - 11-22-2016 at 10:41 AM

Wow! Thanks, Russ! I wonder whether you know how much respect I have for you!

And LancairDriver - thanks for your sharp, experienced questions. I'm writing to you u2u.

Ace - thanks for your great answers on my behalf. I know who you are, and I know you're on my side. Keep it up!

This is really wonderful! I know our property is so special, and so complicated, that probably only a Baja "Nomad" would know its value. And here you are, adding your approval. It makes me wonder why I'd ever leave this place!!

Gracias, Ruth

mtgoat666 - 11-27-2016 at 03:00 PM

Does this development have a formal community association?

Is the caretaker house the house next to the fenced storage area?

Is storage area or caretaker house in addition to the 4 lots? Or do they comprise 2 of the 4 advertised lots?

Cardonal - 12-3-2016 at 09:41 AM

Hi mtgoat,

I should know you - since you know my Costa Cardonal! I'm sorry for the delayed reply.. distracted by the Art Show and property taxes.

Your questions:

We are almost done creating ourselves an Association which will hold the roads, open space areas, and community lot - over 5 acres, it turns out. It will be formalized in April when more of us gather here on the property.

Yes, the caretaker house is close to the entrance, next to the storage area.

And the four available lots are separate from the caretaker home and storage area. And there is more open space next to the storage area that hasn't been planned, but is included in the sale. I was just out walking that land, after this nice rain overnight. What a beautiful desert morning!

u2u me, or come by. I'm here for only another week.. then back in April.

Saludos,
Ruth

Cardonal - 1-25-2017 at 05:06 PM

Did I mention that Casa Cardonal, while it's a part of the package, is also available for rent? The month of March is open at the moment, and I will be on site in April and early May. In the meantime, my friend and agent, Jose Morales (Mex: 615 112-1092) would be happy to show you around.

There will also be some drone video footage posted on the property sale website in the next week or so.

www.costacardonal.com/sale

Thanks for the interest I've received over the last few months.

Yours,
Ruth

BajaBlanca - 1-25-2017 at 06:23 PM

We will be there this upcoming weekend and may pop over for a quick look around if that is OK.

Cardonal - 1-27-2017 at 04:40 PM

Hi Blanca and Les,

Certainly - come visit.. but I won't be there, as I said, but I'll let the caretaker know to look out for you.

We have friends in common, though we haven't met. Jean and Ed, whom we miss constantly. They will appreciate hearing about your visit to "our side".

If your interest in our property is more than just casual, please give Jose Morales a call. He's a wonderful, knowledgeable fellow who can give you a proper "top to bottom" tour. 612 112-1092

Thanks,
Ruth