BajaNomad

Bahia Asuncion Fishing Report- last week of November

shari - 11-27-2016 at 03:17 PM

Much like last week, fishing was a crap shoot again this week with some good days and some bad. The yellowtail have been full of pelagic red crabs and not biting great but Capt.Juan Arce Marron did manage to get Nomad Dan on a nice 38 lb yellowtail. As usual, his daughter Bella brought him luck and she caught some fish too!

The visibility was pretty good which was great for the spearo families that were here on vacation all week...they got some nice tails and these fine broomtail grouper and got a bit of surfing in as well.

The kayak fishers here also had a great week as the winds were favourable most days and plenty of fish close to shore for them. Our guest Paul was thrilled with his sheepshead and yellowtail.

It has been great having some Nomad snowbirds down for the holiday too...getting in some beach time here at the Inn!
Bajagypsy, Timo, Barbareno & DanD and family.

And many thanks to Rossman for inviting us over for a scrumptious thanksgiving dinner at his place!

BajaDanD - 11-27-2016 at 09:55 PM

Thanks Shari we all had a wonderful time as always. We made if home safely to snow on the ground.
We will see you again in March

shari - 11-28-2016 at 12:47 PM

Snow???? Ewww....if it is any consolation...it was darn cold yesterday here too...I had to put a long sleeve T-shirt on!:P

fishbuck - 11-29-2016 at 06:36 PM

Awesome! A little of all things good. Well done everybody.

shari - 11-29-2016 at 07:10 PM

I think you need to plan a wee getaway down here too...hey come for Xmas and Sirena and her gaggle will be here too!

fishbuck - 11-29-2016 at 08:42 PM

I am working it we speak. Can you here the gears grinding.

shari - 11-30-2016 at 07:44 AM

I can indeed..Juan says there is a yellowtail with your name on it.

fishbuck - 12-1-2016 at 05:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
I can indeed..Juan says there is a yellowtail with your name on it.

All yellowtail have my name on them! They just don't know it... yet!:bounce: