BajaNomad

Wanted: Gonzaga house or lot

BajaWaverunner - 12-31-2016 at 08:35 PM

I am in the market for a house or lot at Gonzaga - preferably at Alfonsinas. I do understand that the land there is not for sale - just a take over of the annual lease. Please U2U me if anyone is interested in selling or if you know someone who wants to sell. Thanks, B.W.R.

willardguy - 12-31-2016 at 09:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaWaverunner  
I am in the market for a house or lot at Gonzaga - preferably at Alfonsinas. I do understand that the land there is not for sale - just a take over of the annual lease. Please U2U me if anyone is interested in selling or if you know someone who wants to sell. Thanks, B.W.R.

check your u2u

woody with a view - 12-31-2016 at 11:27 PM

Willard's place is legit!

BajaWaverunner - 1-4-2017 at 11:55 PM

Willburs place is cool. Looking for something on the sand.

David K - 1-5-2017 at 12:31 AM

I was at all the Gonzaga Campos and you need to just see what appeals to you?

Are you seeking a fishing camp with a stone or gravel beach for easy launching?

Do you want a huge all sand beach, on of Baja's finest, is one row back from the front acceptable?

Papa Fernandez'
Alfonsina's
Rancho Grande
Campo Beluga
El Sacrificio
Punta Final

Not all are for homes and not all have camping, Only three have airports (strips): Alfonsina's (except during the highest tides), Rancho Grande with a amazing, manicured 5,000 ft, strip, and Punta Final.

BajaWaverunner - 1-5-2017 at 09:35 PM

My first choice is Alfonsinas. Sandy Beach. No rocks. A place to beach the waverunner at the end of the day and not worry about it getting beat to s--t. Also looking for a safe place to park the waverunners - I'm getting tired of dragging them down every time. :(