BajaNomad

3rd annual Mulege Yellowtail (ladder) Tourney

fishhead - 1-12-2017 at 04:26 PM

Anglers- Get ready! The Jungla 3rd annual Yellowtail tourney to begin Feb 15th through April 15th. Slight format change this year. Combined weight of 2 fish takes top prize. More info to follow and flyers will be around town a couple weeks before tourney. Rotary tourney fish will not be allowed in this tourney. U2u me for more info, thanks, and tight lines...

dorado50 - 1-13-2017 at 08:16 PM

Should be a fun two month tourney and changing to a two fish combined weight should create a lot of interest! Leisure fishing could just make someone a winner!. I know last years tournament was a blast....can't wait:bounce::bounce::P

fishhead - 1-24-2017 at 03:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by fishhead  
Anglers- Get ready! The Jungla 3rd annual Yellowtail tourney to begin Feb 15th through April 15th. Slight format change this year. Combined weight of 2 fish takes top prize. More info to follow and flyers will be around town a couple weeks before tourney. Rotary tourney fish will not be allowed in this tourney. U2u me for more info, thanks, and tight lines...
Sign ups and entry available now at the Jungla...u2u me with any questions or more info....

fishhead - 2-10-2017 at 01:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by dorado50  
Should be a fun two month tourney and changing to a two fish combined weight should create a lot of interest! Leisure fishing could just make someone a winner!. I know last years tournament was a blast....can't wait:bounce::bounce::P
. Getting closer to the start of the Yellowtail tourney. Sign up at the Jungla on the South side of the river in Mulege. Bring your Mex. fishing license and you are good to go. Not to be confused with the separate Rotary tourney which start in March.

fishhead - 2-16-2017 at 07:40 AM

Tourney underway,,,, can sign up and register fish at The Jungla anytime during the contest which runs for 2 months. Do you have what it takes to catch 2 decent Yellowtail and take the top cash prize? U2u me for more info or stop by the Jungla in the afternoon and check out the tourney results board...good luck to all anglers!

mulegemichael - 2-16-2017 at 04:19 PM

yer such a great guy!...thanks for organizing a worthy competition for the community...we are in eugene now after a VERY white knuckle day on I 5...yeow!