BajaNomad

2002 5th Wheel Forest River Salem

wannago - 2-26-2017 at 04:49 PM

2002 5th Wheel Forest River Salem= IS Like NEW!
3 Sliders one for the bedroom, one for the kitchen and the other one is in the living room.
Open floor plan with a U-shaped/Island in the kitchen. Solid oak cabinets with oak trim. Microwave and Propane three burners stove and oven with hood, Refrigerator is gas or Electric. New installed inlaid/Vinyl floor covering, Toilet and tub. Dinning- Bench table setting with living areas together. Has two large windows and comfortable seating across the back wall that comes with two blue recliner chairs. All Windows have Gerber cordless blinds. Built-in Stereo system AM-FM and CD and an Oak build in cabinet for a TV, has storage cabinets above the TV. The bedroom closet has sliding door mirrors, plus a two drawer cabinets and a second closet across for the bathroom. All around the trailer is built in outside storage.

The location of this trailer is in San Lucas (San Luquitas) Baja California Sur Mexico

Email me for Pictures , I do not know how to dot the pictures on the page.

bajamexicosl2013@gmail.com
USA: 208.650.4629 follows us. Mexico 52.615.160.1194

Also have a lot for sale
https://bajasurmexico.com/

bajabuddha - 2-26-2017 at 05:47 PM

So I take it you're in the little gringolandia just east of Dos Amigos? And is that where both the 5th wheel and property is? What's the size of the 5th wheel? Asking price? How long since moved? Both together or totally separate deals?