BajaNomad

Inn Sitters wanted for Semana Santa & the rest of April-May at our place in Bahia Asuncion

shari - 3-12-2017 at 10:58 AM

Anybody want a quiet week or month on the Pacific side...Inn sitters needed from April 7-17 so Juan & I can disappear for a much needed camping vacation...unfortunately his only time off from the fishing coop is during that week...ugh. We also need someone for the rest of April & May while Juan is fishing out of San Roque where we will live.

Asuncion is super quiet then as everybody and their perros head over to the gulf side for a week of debauchery leaving our villages like ghost towns. So if anyone is wanting to hang around our place please let me know via U2U.

[Edited on 4-3-2017 by shari]

David K - 3-12-2017 at 11:01 AM

Oh man... how cool would that be.
Chef Jesse (who quit his executive chef position) and crew and a culinary feast could happen! LOL Did you see on Facebook that Marland got a part in a TV show on BET?

AKgringo - 3-12-2017 at 05:23 PM

I have been trying to firm up a timeline for another trip SOB this spring. My son will be visiting from Alaska about that time, and I am pretty sure we could make that schedule commitment.

Will my dog put me out of consideration? If Ged is still around there, he could vouch for her temperament. She is not a cat lover, but tolerates them pretty well, and the one you have will more than keep her in her place!

surfhat - 3-14-2017 at 08:28 AM

Thank you Shari for all of your magic, both the whales, and your resplendent Bufadora Inn. It is all magical.

shari - 3-14-2017 at 06:06 PM

and thank YOU for the great surfhat I will be rockin the rest of the season...magic is in the air all right!

shari - 4-3-2017 at 03:34 PM

Update on the Inn sitting front...there are a couple people interested but not confirmed so if anybody wants to stay here for a bit...contact me. We will need someone from Apr.8 when we go on holiday for a week.

The other possibility is that if someone wants to be at our Inn...we also would like someone here throughout April & May while we are in San Roque where Juan will be fishing abalone for those months. So if anyone wants a free stay in exchange for Inn sitting let me know...it can be for a week or however long you can stay.