BajaNomad

Another question concerning upcoming trip to Baja

BajaBuckeye - 4-14-2017 at 07:43 AM

We're just wondering if there will be picnic tables at some of the places we hope to camp at along the Sea of Cortez. Bahia De Los Angeles, Bahia De Concepcion, ect. Or should we bring a portable table or two. Thanks in advance for any responses.

wilderone - 4-14-2017 at 07:45 AM

Bring tables.

TMW - 4-14-2017 at 08:26 AM

Yes bring a table or use your tailgate if you have one.

Norcaleastcape - 4-14-2017 at 09:52 AM

I would bring tables.

David K - 4-14-2017 at 11:29 AM

Camp Archelon has tables and cots in their palapas. However, bringing a table and chairs is wise.

AKgringo - 4-14-2017 at 12:06 PM

My road trip rig used to be a suburban, and I always wound up with too much stuff! It is just me and my dog traveling now, so I am happy in a much smaller vehicle, and minimal 'stuff'.

If I had more room, I would probably carry quite a bit more, but the 'stuff' I want is mostly already there!

David K - 4-14-2017 at 01:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
My road trip rig used to be a suburban, and I always wound up with too much stuff! It is just me and my dog traveling now, so I am happy in a much smaller vehicle, and minimal 'stuff'.

If I had more room, I would probably carry quite a bit more, but the 'stuff' I want is mostly already there!

I love my truck and that it has a tailgate, instant table! Station wagons used to, then the hatchback ended that!

surabi - 4-16-2017 at 08:21 PM

My 2001 Honda CRV had a folding table (complete with a hole for an umbrella!) as the spare tire cover in the back. Don't know if they have them in the newer models, but it was a great idea.

bajabuddha - 4-16-2017 at 08:28 PM

folding pic-a-nick tables are cheap and readily available from home-made to WallyWorld varieties. I always carried at least two; one for dining, one smaller roll-table for portable bar. Simple design, easily stored. No worries if you have your own. Never did like putting stuff covered in bird guano and other's miseries. Pack yer own.
Also a simple cloth cover is good to pack as well. :light: