$3.97 premium red

yellowklr - 4-20-2017 at 07:37 PM

regular?

woody with a view - 4-20-2017 at 07:40 PM

Less!

blackwolfmt - 4-20-2017 at 09:11 PM

yeah lks like 3.67

Sandlefoot - 4-21-2017 at 06:31 AM

In La Paz I get gas for 15.9 per liter. The exchange rate at 18.85038 puts a gallon of regular at 3.19.

Happy Trails

Udo - 4-21-2017 at 07:56 AM

Yesterday I got gas in Puerto Nuevo.

Paid in cash Pesos...$15.40 per liter (green).

woody with a view - 4-21-2017 at 09:27 AM

Still cheaper than Sandy Eggo.

Bajaboy - 4-21-2017 at 09:30 AM

I just fill up:light:

Bob and Susan - 4-21-2017 at 11:21 AM

regular is $3.47 a gallon

premium is $3.83 a gallon

at 18 to one...todays rate

aguachico - 4-21-2017 at 01:12 PM

I thought the fixed price had been eliminated, true? In TJ it dropped from 16.9 to 15.9 recently. Peso is at 17.5.

Bob and Susan - 4-21-2017 at 01:25 PM

18.04 at bancomer today...

Fuel prices in Baja are no longer regulated by the Government...

BajaCactus - 4-22-2017 at 10:06 AM

This past April 1st, fuel prices in Baja were "liberated" by the Mexican Government, meaning that now every gas station in Baja Norte is free to sell the fuel at any price they feel convenient for their business, so you can expect to start seeing differente pricess making it impossible to post one only price as before.

Other States in Mexico will follow in these steps during the next months.

Also, Pemex has announced to every gas station owner that in the near future they will no longer pay for the frieght delivery of fuel, which means that the farthest the station is from the Fuel Depot, the more expensive we can expect the fuel to be.

Hope this info helps my friends...

Antonio Muñoz
BajaCactus
"Wherw Baja is so much more than a dream..."

mtgoat666 - 4-22-2017 at 10:15 AM

Now that prices are not "fixed," and station owners can set prices freely, I hope station owners will recalibrate their pumps to dispense full liters instead of short liters.

Quote: Originally posted by BajaCactus  
This past April 1st, fuel prices in Baja were "liberated" by the Mexican Government, meaning that now every gas station in Baja Norte is free to sell the fuel at any price they feel convenient for their business, so you can expect to start seeing differente pricess making it impossible to post one only price as before.

Other States in Mexico will follow in these steps during the next months.

Also, Pemex has announced to every gas station owner that in the near future they will no longer pay for the frieght delivery of fuel, which means that the farthest the station is from the Fuel Depot, the more expensive we can expect the fuel to be.

Antonio Muñoz
BajaCactus

Udo - 4-23-2017 at 08:10 AM

Perhaps you did not ype this correctly, Antonio?
Pemex gas stations will no longer pay for freight...shouldn't this lower the price further?

Quote: Originally posted by BajaCactus  

Antonio Muñoz
BajaCactus

willardguy - 4-23-2017 at 08:21 AM

Pemex will no longer ship for free, the station will pay for shipping. the way I understand it

Peme» fuel delivery...

BajaCactus - 4-23-2017 at 10:37 AM

Until now, the Pemex fuel price given to Gas Stations includes freight delivery to wherever the Gas Station is located, what is commonly known as "free on board".

Pemex has announced that in the near future they will no longer pay for this freight cost, which means it will have to be paid by the Gas Station owner, a cost that will have to be taken into consideration by the Gas Stations when this happens.

Antonio
BajaCactus

Alm - 4-23-2017 at 11:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Now that prices are not "fixed," and station owners can set prices freely, I hope station owners will recalibrate their pumps to dispense full liters instead of short liters.

You wish.