BajaNomad

1b/1b Gonzaga Bay House For Sale

DTPrice - 5-2-2017 at 02:53 PM

For sale, not for rent, sorry. Casual place built in 2011. Consists of kitchen/living area in one building, plus adjacent sleeping cottage. For more photos and details, please visit: https://bajasur.craigslist.com.mx/reo/6114414040.html
Questions? Please email: d.tim.price@gmail.com

[file]35049[/file] [file]35048[/file]

[Edited on 5-4-2017 by DTPrice]

yellowklr - 5-2-2017 at 04:58 PM

very nice!! how much?

Cliffy - 5-2-2017 at 05:00 PM

If I gotta ask the price I can't afford it or did I miss something

Paco Facullo - 5-2-2017 at 10:38 PM

With the OP's handle being,,,,,,, DT" price"

One would think that it would be almost impossible to leave out such vital information ???

woody with a view - 5-3-2017 at 05:46 AM

Not necessarily. Mine is paid yearly on a 5 year renewal. He prolly means the guy won't accept monthly or biannual or whatever.

rhintransit - 5-3-2017 at 06:57 AM

Looks very nice to me. Why crab about not posting the price, if you are really interested and not just curious, ask the guy. Only a u2u away.

Paco Facullo - 5-3-2017 at 07:45 AM

Accidentally post, ,, SORRY

[Edited on 5-3-2017 by Paco Facullo]

willardguy - 5-3-2017 at 09:21 AM

that's a pricey spit of land over there! sand comes with a premium :coolup:

on edit...when it comes to building Tony's the man....good luck with the sale! :yes:

[Edited on 5-3-2017 by willardguy]

JZ - 5-3-2017 at 06:40 PM

Why in the world would someone make a post and not include a price and the other commercial details?

Come on man, you are better than that. Just wasting everyone's time, including yours.

willardguy - 5-3-2017 at 07:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Why in the world would someone make a post and not include a price and the other commercial details?

Come on man, you are better than that. Just wasting everyone's time, including yours.

weed out the azzhole tire kickers!

DTPrice - 5-3-2017 at 08:12 PM

If any serious buyers want additional info please visit my craigslist ad and/or email me at: d.tim.price@gmail.com. Thanks.

yellowklr - 5-3-2017 at 09:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DTPrice  
If any serious buyers want additional info please visit my craigslist ad and/or email me at: d.tim.price@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hard to know if im interested without a price!! What is hard about putting an asking price?

yumawill - 5-4-2017 at 07:16 AM

Is this an auction? I bid $10,k pesos................

chuckie - 5-4-2017 at 08:12 AM

I dint get it..WTF is so hard about contacting the seller and asking the price if your really interested? It takes about the same number of keystrokes...I think most of the whiners get off on whining...

JZ - 5-4-2017 at 11:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

That makes absolutely no sense. How is someone looking at a price a tire kicker?

He's limiting his sales opportunities. As limited ppl will bother to reach out to him. Versus, someone seeing it on here or CL's and going, that's a good price, I'm not interested, but I'll pass it on to my friend.

Sorry, I've sold close to 30 properties and not listing a price is the dumbest thing I've heard of.

Think about someone doing that on the MLS... lol.

Bajaboy - 5-4-2017 at 11:49 AM

That makes absolutely no sense. How is someone looking at a price a tire kicker?

He's limiting his sales opportunities. As limited ppl will bother to reach out to him. Versus, someone seeing it on here or CL's and going, that's a good price, I'm not interested, but I'll pass it on to my friend.

Sorry, I've sold close to 30 properties and not listing a price is the dumbest thing I've heard of.

I agree 100%. Best of luck for a quick sale, though.

shari - 5-4-2017 at 11:57 AM

I too always like to see a price or at least ballpark figure...I clicked on this thread not because I want to buy this place but I know lots of people looking for baja casas in different areas that I could pass on the info on this place....oh well....guess I will kick another tire.

Lee - 5-4-2017 at 12:03 PM

bottom line....its really not up to you is it? and you can be sure the OP doesn't need or want your sales advise.:rolleyes:

Looks like some here are trying to help the Seller. Nothing wrong with that. No one here with a dog in the fight.

I'll 2nd and 3rd that putting the price up front is a smart move. No reason not too -- some unfounded security issue maybe.

Suerte and quick sale!

dizzyspots - 5-4-2017 at 02:11 PM

With the amount of energy wasted on multiple posts..a simple email would get you the answer..I did and it did...bingo!

yellowklr - 5-4-2017 at 08:00 PM

some real idiots on this site...........WOW

del mar - 5-4-2017 at 10:28 PM

regardless.. someone's gonna be happy! :D

norte - 5-5-2017 at 06:54 AM

Wow. Some real prizes here. The OP responded. If he does not want to post the price that is his prerogative. Typical Nomads, my way or your an idiot (which of course shows who the real idiot is).

pacificobob - 3-12-2019 at 07:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by yellowklr  
some real idiots on this site...........WOW

BINGO.

bajatrailrider - 3-13-2019 at 07:30 AM

Baja nomad blow hards at there best. You can't even put a for sale here. Without B.S what is wrong with you people.:bounce:

advrider - 3-13-2019 at 08:59 AM

I was just there last week and wow! The hotel is looking very high end. Lots of construction and improvements on other houses on the strip. That area is so magical, what a location. Good luck..

norte - 3-13-2019 at 03:21 PM

I understand the price went high end as well.

weebray - 3-13-2019 at 03:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  
I understand the price went high end as well.

And your point is???

norte - 3-13-2019 at 03:30 PM

The point is they got very expensive...does this clear it up for you?